Author Topic: Our Pets.  (Read 4129 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Our Pets.
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2014, 07:20:07 am »
I have a pitbull she's great her name is Star and she looks like a cow lol. Unlike what most people think pitbulls are loving, caring, and wants to cuddle up all the time. Everyone has the wrong idea about pits. It's the way people train them, not the pit itself.

SO True!

I have to pay extra for my Homeowner's insurance because both Akitas & Rotties are on "The List" = breeds that humans have earned shitty & unfair reputations for...my 1st Akita (Kodiak)...*might* have come closest to being the stereotypical Akita, my 2nd Akita (Kuma-Ki) was (obviously), abused & was terrified of his own (friend), Shadow AND my 1st Rottie (*Shadow*) is a, by God Lap Dog...literally - if me + Carrie are on the couch, she'll back her black n tan ass up & somehow, wedge/land it on the couch Between us!

SOOOOoooooooo CUTE!    ;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

foxhack

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2014, 03:30:14 pm »

This asshole is Firulais (that being a stupid common name for a dog, kinda like Rover or Fido). He's our tenant's dog. Well, he's technically ours, too, my mom brought it for our tenant a few years ago to keep her company.

As I said, he's an asshole, but he loves all of us except for our tenant's daughter who keeps bugging him all the time and won't stop doing it ever. He's five or six years old now. I forget.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2014, 09:06:28 pm »
I have a pitbull she's great her name is Star and she looks like a cow lol. Unlike what most people think pitbulls are loving, caring, and wants to cuddle up all the time. Everyone has the wrong idea about pits. It's the way people train them, not the pit itself.

That's no joke. That group of breeds gets a bad rap.

I still don't trust random pits, though. Too many assholes raise them.

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2014, 10:49:53 pm »
Can't count how many dogs I've had through the years. The most I had at one time was 22. My family used to do sled dog racing. Currently only have one Alaskan Husky (Maggie), red-merle Australian Cattle Dog (Rusty), two Miniature Collie/Huskies (Star & Cow) and a Maltese/Poodle(Charlie).
http://i.imgur.com/AUCnOiU.jpg

Used to have Green-cheeked conure, Green iguana, and Eastern painted turtle too when I was younger.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 10:53:47 pm by badATchaos »

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2014, 11:22:43 pm »
My Labrador Abby I got here from my mom, who got her from an old co-worker of her's who's daughter couldn't keep her. she is one of the sweetest animals you will ever meet.

pacpix

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2014, 01:28:33 am »
This is my dog Lucy.  She is a black lab, blue heeler, mix that we got when the animal shelter was at Petco.  My dad and I went to "just look" at the puppies and she fell asleep in my dad's arms so at that point you might as well take one home.  She sucks at playing fetch and likes to steal my food, but I love her :)

Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

mrnikon

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2014, 12:53:15 pm »

Pittys are the best, like ours when you raise them correctly, they can be the biggest babies. They tend to be bad watch dogs too, mine may bark at people, but once inside he is thinking they are his best friend. Luckily for most people the bark scares them off.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2014, 03:06:50 pm »
Nice pictures guys.

When our dog (RIP) saw a camera her tail went down, and hiding mode began.

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2014, 10:20:27 am »
These two idiots are the loves of my life

abe

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2014, 10:49:42 am »

They are soooooo cute! ;D
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2014, 01:47:29 pm »

Pittys are the best, like ours when you raise them correctly, they can be the biggest babies. They tend to be bad watch dogs too, mine may bark at people, but once inside he is thinking they are his best friend. Luckily for most people the bark scares them off.

Your so right about that my pit always barks and then once we allow the person in the house ... It's i want to cuddle up to or play with the person who just came in.

spac316

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2014, 03:44:21 am »
I have three cats!

A Black cat, her name is Rascal and two Maine Coons, Pawkah and Pawsha!

mrnikon

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2014, 03:42:38 pm »

Corgis!

mrnikon

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2014, 03:47:13 pm »

Your so right about that my pit always barks and then once we allow the person in the house ... It's i want to cuddle up to or play with the person who just came in.

That is if they want to get off the couch. Lazy lumps...

retroone

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2014, 04:19:03 pm »
My dog can run into to walls.... thats pretty much it.