Author Topic: Secret Santa VGCollect 2014  (Read 49186 times)

pacpix

Re: Secret Santa VGCollect 2014
« Reply #315 on: December 26, 2014, 08:14:54 pm »
I streamed my unboxing on Twitch, but it got muted, so I'm hoping to get the local recording to work and uploaded on Youtube as soon as I can!

But one thing I can say - wow, Secret Santa, thanks so much!  I was blown away by what you got me!  ;D
If you are not able to get the audio to work, you should narrate yourself opening it.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #316 on: December 26, 2014, 08:23:46 pm »
I streamed my unboxing on Twitch, but it got muted, so I'm hoping to get the local recording to work and uploaded on Youtube as soon as I can!

But one thing I can say - wow, Secret Santa, thanks so much!  I was blown away by what you got me!  ;D
If you are not able to get the audio to work, you should narrate yourself opening it.

Or even better... Turf or I will dub our voices in for you and it may or may not relate to what you were actually saying... :)

pacpix

« Reply #317 on: December 26, 2014, 08:45:36 pm »

Or even better... Turf or I will dub our voices in for you and it may or may not relate to what you were actually saying... :)
I think this is the best solution
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

desocietas

« Reply #318 on: December 27, 2014, 12:10:39 am »

I think this is the best solution

;D haha you guys
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

desocietas

« Reply #319 on: December 27, 2014, 03:40:33 pm »
Ok, so I don't have the editing software at home to cut this down (I do all my video editing at work usually)  ::) but I uploaded the whole stream to Youtube (all 8 hours of it) and have bookmarked the VGC part (it's about 10 min).

Feel free to watch the rest of the stream if you're suuuuuper bored.  Unfortunately, the music was a little overpowering, but I think you should still be able to hear me.  The fellow next to me is my boyfriend.

Hopefully my SS doesn't mind me accidentally showing their first name at the very end...  :-X but thanks!  I'll go take pics of everything and post them in the Christmas Loot section.

*Note: I'm sick and I've been fighting with Youtube for the last 10 min to try to get it to play at the part where I *actually* unbox the SS stuff.  It's at 29:23 if anything.  Or after the artbook unwrapping.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 03:55:26 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #320 on: December 27, 2014, 06:15:31 pm »
That was Fun!  I only watched the VGC part, but it was very fun. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

« Reply #321 on: January 02, 2015, 11:59:31 am »
Hi, everyone!!!

Sorry for the delay!!! I got my gift just for Christmas (on Dec. 23th) and I loved it!!!
As soon as I get home from my holidays, I will send you some pictures.

Thank you, Secret Santa!!! And thanks to everyone on this great community!

Cheers!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 01:13:07 pm by naicigam »
Juan M. - Naicigam

soera

« Reply #322 on: January 02, 2015, 12:46:15 pm »
And with that, this thread is done again this year. Congrats to everyone who enjoyed their gifts and hope that the holidays were great for all!

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #323 on: January 10, 2015, 08:06:18 pm »
When will you show your gift ?
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

soera

« Reply #324 on: January 12, 2015, 01:01:30 am »
I posted what I got! :)