Author Topic: amiibo  (Read 46967 times)

Re: amiibo
« Reply #405 on: August 21, 2015, 08:19:54 pm »
Bowser Jr. is Toys R Us exclusive and Gamestop isn't doing pre-orders for any of the next batch of Amiibo's other than the the 3 pack they did.

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #406 on: August 24, 2015, 08:35:51 am »
Mega Yarn Yoshi announced!

I want ♥
BLOG - PSN - IMGUR - YOUTUBE

argyle

« Reply #407 on: August 24, 2015, 10:36:24 am »
Mega Yoshi looks awesome, but the $40 price tag is nuts. For that matter, the $17/each they're going to be asking for the regular blue & pink ones is crazy, but I *might* bite on those because they're some I've really wanted. We'll see.

Green Yoshi (regular size) will be bundled w/ Yoshi's WW for $59.99. The Chibi Robo Amiibo will be bundled with that new game for $39.99. Here are the other official Amiibo announcements:

A new 3-pack of Mii Fighters from Super Smash Bros. will launch on Nov. 1 at a suggested retail price of $34.99.

The Mewtwo amiibo from Super Smash Bros. launches Nov. 13 at a suggested retail price of $12.99.

The Falco amiibo from Super Smash Bros. launches Nov. 20 at a suggested retail price of $12.99.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

desocietas

« Reply #408 on: August 24, 2015, 12:47:01 pm »
Mega Yarn Yoshi announced!

I want ♥

Agggh so cuuuuute
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

argyle

« Reply #409 on: August 25, 2015, 05:23:11 pm »
Does anyone here want to sell or trade (I have a spare Meta Knight new in box) their Rob in the upcoming 3-pack? He's the only one of the three I want, and I just can't justify spending $35+tax on the bundle to get him, especially with the stuff coming out this Fall that I want.  :-\
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #410 on: August 27, 2015, 04:13:04 pm »
Third party Amiibos could be a thing, with Shovel Knight looking to be the first one.

http://nintendoinquirer.com/2015/08/confirmed-shovel-knight-amiibo-is-getting-a-release/

Apparently at PAX tonight we'll get the proper confirmation.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 04:18:29 pm by kamikazekeeg »

« Reply #411 on: September 10, 2015, 09:25:51 pm »
Twas the night before Wave 5B and a bikingjahuty found thee!

« Reply #412 on: September 10, 2015, 10:07:30 pm »
The best way to get most of tomorrow's ones other than the two exclusives is likely to do amazon.  They have specific times they'll release each one and I heard the last time they did it, it went reasonably well as long as you were there on time.  I'm gonna be going to Gamestop in the morning to see if I can't have an easy time getting Ganondorf and 8-Bit Mario, but if there's any line, I probably won't stay.  Hoping it'll be like when I did Splatoon and got lucky with the three-pack cause no one was really there when they opened.

devancowan

« Reply #413 on: September 11, 2015, 09:50:05 am »
Got my orders in for ZSS, ganondorf and Olamar. If anyone gets they're hands on an extra Bowser Jr ill take it from you!

« Reply #414 on: September 11, 2015, 12:58:44 pm »
This morning went very well. Ended up getting all of them minus Bowser Jr from Target, and then my TRU has a million Bowser Jrs. I really like how it seems to be getting easier and easier to obtain these :)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #415 on: September 11, 2015, 01:35:02 pm »
Where was Dr. Mario?  Was it an exclusive?

The Classic Mario is the coolest looking Amiibo yet.  This thing is awesome.

soera

« Reply #416 on: September 11, 2015, 03:01:44 pm »
Dr Mario is Target.

« Reply #417 on: September 11, 2015, 05:11:07 pm »
I got Ganondorf through Amazon.  Gonna grab the 8-Bit Mario there also since everyone else seemed to be out of them, other than TRU which yeah...a million Bowser Jr's lol

karyann

« Reply #418 on: September 11, 2015, 06:44:57 pm »
I got Ganondorf through Amazon.  Gonna grab the 8-Bit Mario there also since everyone else seemed to be out of them, other than TRU which yeah...a million Bowser Jr's lol

It's available in roughly 15 minutes on Amazon, both Canada and US. Make sure you don't miss it!

« Reply #419 on: September 11, 2015, 06:57:46 pm »

It's available in roughly 15 minutes on Amazon, both Canada and US. Make sure you don't miss it!

Yup! Got the Amazon page up and ready to refresh lol They are saying this is the one that is likely to go quick.

*EDIT*
And ordered! Amazon doing it like this makes getting Amiibo so much easier.  Don't have to worry about missing out on the ones I really want.