Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 514834 times)

abe

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #2520 on: April 21, 2016, 09:35:14 pm »
Started Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GCN) today and it's every bit as awesome as I though it would be. ;D No complaints here. It really puts me in the mood for a replay of Radiant Dawn, though we'll see if I have enough time for that. :)

I'm also still playing Tales of Graces f and it's still great too. Usually after putting a good amount of time into a game I have a thing or two to whine about but not in this case. I'd almost say that Graces f is on its way to becoming my new favorite Tales of game. What puzzles me is how it took this long for me to discover how awesome the series is. :o I'm looking at getting my hands on more of these games soon. I'd really like to get Xillia soon since Xillia 2 has been collecting dust on my shelf for more than a year now and I'd like to play that too.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2521 on: April 21, 2016, 09:36:44 pm »
Just 100% completed Ratchet and Clank for PS4. Getting three more games tomorrow. Don't know what to finish next--maybe Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon for 3DS since I'm up to the last area.

Badges

kashell

« Reply #2522 on: April 22, 2016, 08:20:41 am »
I'm also still playing Tales of Graces f and it's still great too. Usually after putting a good amount of time into a game I have a thing or two to whine about but not in this case. I'd almost say that Graces f is on its way to becoming my new favorite Tales of game. What puzzles me is how it took this long for me to discover how awesome the series is. :o I'm looking at getting my hands on more of these games soon. I'd really like to get Xillia soon since Xillia 2 has been collecting dust on my shelf for more than a year now and I'd like to play that too.

Isn't it great? My only complaint about Graces involves the side-quests and/or item fusion; stuff that doesn't detract from the main game or from most of the features. How far are you into it now?

It's great to see folks jump on the Tales bandwagon. It's my favorite series. I definitely recommend playing Xillia before playing Xillia 2.

abe

« Reply #2523 on: April 22, 2016, 08:31:44 am »
Isn't it great? My only complaint about Graces involves the side-quests and/or item fusion; stuff that doesn't detract from the main game or from most of the features. How far are you into it now?

It's great to see folks jump on the Tales bandwagon. It's my favorite series. I definitely recommend playing Xillia before playing Xillia 2.

I'm around 12 hours in, and on the 4th chapter. I haven't played too much over the past couple weeks, but now that exams are over I can play way more. :D I plan to have it finished before Valkyria Chronicles Remastered releases, which won't be an issue since it's still a few weeks away.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

pacpix

« Reply #2524 on: April 22, 2016, 07:59:14 pm »
So instead of buying Star Fox Zero today I ended up playing Bravely Default.  I bought it way back when it released, but got busy and never came back to it.  My file was at the end of chapter one, so I started from there and am into chapter 3 at the moment.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2525 on: April 23, 2016, 01:50:18 am »
Playing sunset overdrive, im digging it so far.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #2526 on: April 23, 2016, 05:27:45 pm »
I finally popped open the Xbone and started Dark Souls III. So far, I've only died three times. Two of which were against the first boss, the other because I was being too careless.

« Reply #2527 on: April 24, 2016, 12:43:48 am »
Persona 4

Welcome! Are you playing the original or golden version?

PlayerC90

« Reply #2528 on: April 24, 2016, 10:09:10 am »
Started Arc the Lad today, seems pretty fun so far! Maybe a little basic, but that's to be expected, I think.

deftommo

« Reply #2529 on: April 24, 2016, 11:50:14 am »
I finally popped open the Xbone and started Dark Souls III. So far, I've only died three times. Two of which were against the first boss, the other because I was being too careless.

I just started it on PS4. Made it through a few bosses so far and have died quite a bit. Loving every minute of it.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2530 on: April 24, 2016, 12:13:20 pm »
Finished and platinumed Dragon Fantasy Book 2 and starting Lost Dimension now.
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2531 on: April 24, 2016, 04:21:01 pm »
Started Arc the Lad today, seems pretty fun so far! Maybe a little basic, but that's to be expected, I think.

Which Arc the Lad?

"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

PlayerC90

« Reply #2532 on: April 25, 2016, 04:57:39 am »

Which Arc the Lad?

The first one, I'm new to the series. I think I got the orginal trilogy during a PSN flash sale or something.

kashell

« Reply #2533 on: April 25, 2016, 08:11:30 am »

Which Arc the Lad?

The first one, I'm new to the series. I think I got the orginal trilogy during a PSN flash sale or something.

Yeah, the first Arc the Lad is very barebones. With only ten hours or so of game time, you'll be finished with it before you know it. The great thing about it is that it helps set the stage for Arc the Lad II, which a lot of people (self-included) consider to be the best in the series.

Just one little tip; make sure Kukuru gets a fair amount of experience.

PlayerC90

« Reply #2534 on: April 25, 2016, 08:36:40 am »

Which Arc the Lad?

Yeah, the first Arc the Lad is very barebones. With only ten hours or so of game time, you'll be finished with it before you know it. The great thing about it is that it helps set the stage for Arc the Lad II, which a lot of people (self-included) consider to be the best in the series.

Just one little tip; make sure Kukuru gets a fair amount of experience.

Cool, looking forward to it, although I don't know when I'll have the time to play the second game yet. But I will get there!