Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 511958 times)

jcalder8

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #330 on: January 06, 2013, 06:32:10 pm »
Taking a bit of a break from Skyrim I am playing through the Attitude Era on WWE 13. Since this was when I was into wrestling I am really enjoying it but I like the gameplay to Fire Pro games more.

I got that one for Christmas but haven't played it other than testing it out in an exhibition match. The computer owned me. That was the best era in wrestling history, and not only the WWF, WCW was awesome at that time too with the nWo, Goldberg, Jericho, and Sting.
It would have been awesome if they had included WCW wrestlers and story lines, maybe in 2014?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #331 on: January 07, 2013, 09:40:24 am »
I'm re-playing/New Game +-ing Chrono Trigger for the different endings & extras.

I just got my 2nd ending...

1st = "Good" Ending and

2nd = "RRrrrriibbbbit"!  :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

scott

« Reply #332 on: January 07, 2013, 09:48:05 am »
I'm re-playing/New Game +-ing Chrono Trigger for the different endings & extras.

1st = "Good" Ending and

I need to go through and get all the endings. I've only ever beat it once and all I know is I didn't have Magus in my party. So I know it wasn't the "best" ending.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #333 on: January 07, 2013, 09:52:10 am »

1st = "Good" Ending and

I need to go through and get all the endings. I've only ever beat it once and all I know is I didn't have Magus in my party. So I know it wasn't the "best" ending.

Actually, to get the 'best' ending (at least on the PSX-version that I'm playing) - it's not necessary to have Magus in your party!

I killed his ass on my 1st playthrough, still got the best ending, and now...in the "extras"/"endings" section; if/when I choose to look at the image of me attaining that ending...Magus' ass is *still* shown in the pic...even though he was dead in the game :P

I know that there are *some* endings involving him...but...ya' don't need him to get the good ending  8)

soera

« Reply #334 on: January 07, 2013, 10:00:29 am »
Im still playing FF VI just procrastinating now. Been leveling up all the espers but all 3 goddesses in Kefka's tower are defeated. I recently also finished DW1, Rygar, Bionic Commando, and Metroid. I have started Faria and am liking it. I plan to also go through Ghost Lion and River City Ransom.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #335 on: January 07, 2013, 10:04:21 am »
Im still playing FF VI just procrastinating now. Been leveling up all the espers but all 3 goddesses in Kefka's tower are defeated. I recently also finished DW1, Rygar, Bionic Commando, and Metroid. I have started Faria and am liking it. I plan to also go through Ghost Lion and River City Ransom. AND PLAY BRUTAL LEGEND

;)

desocietas

« Reply #336 on: January 07, 2013, 11:16:48 am »
Im still playing FF VI just procrastinating now. Been leveling up all the espers but all 3 goddesses in Kefka's tower are defeated. I recently also finished DW1, Rygar, Bionic Commando, and Metroid. I have started Faria and am liking it. I plan to also go through Ghost Lion and River City Ransom. AND PLAY BRUTAL LEGEND

;)

lol!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #337 on: January 07, 2013, 11:27:50 am »

;)

lol!

:) ;) :D ;D :o 8) ??? ::) :-\

soera

« Reply #338 on: January 07, 2013, 12:24:12 pm »
LMAO, fair enough. :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #339 on: January 07, 2013, 03:39:22 pm »
I just got my 3rd (and, supposedly the most difficult) "Dream Team"-Ending for Chrono Trigger :)

scott

« Reply #340 on: January 07, 2013, 03:40:22 pm »
I just got my 3rd (and, supposedly the most difficult) "Dream Team"-Ending for Chrono Trigger :)

Wow, you're blowing through the game now on NG+?
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #341 on: January 07, 2013, 03:47:51 pm »

Yep :)

That, and the reason that the ending that I just got is considered the hardest is because (in NG+)...all you have to do is:

1).  leave Crono's house,

2).  go to the fair,

3).  hook-up w/ Marle, and

4).  Just jump on the right 'portal' instead of the standard/left one; and you're taken directly to the Lavos fight (just you & Marle vs. Lavos)!

It was a really cool & unique kind of ending, though -because- after you win...you get to go back to all of the time periods & talk to different npc's, mobs, bosses, etc...and each one of their "new" dialogue...is messages from all of the team members that made the game :P

Ex.

1 npc = is/speaking as Toriyama,

another = Matsueda,

one = Sakaguchi, etc, etc, etc -and- some of their lines are *really* funny :)

soera

« Reply #342 on: January 07, 2013, 03:48:03 pm »
I just spent an hour and blasted through Trojan. I really have mixed feelings about this game. It (along with Battle of Olympus) is the reason I bought another NES after all these years without one. But playing that game seriously misses the nostalgia most of the time and goes straight to frustration. It has horrible jump response. Its not a tough game however ... just really annoys me when I die cause the game simply does not respond to the forward jump when I do it.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #343 on: January 07, 2013, 03:51:18 pm »

hey,

Hey,

HEY,

HEY,

HEY,

HEY, NOW -

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, MISTER...

WTF IS THAT "#1,000" THAT YOU'VE SO STEALTHILY ADDED TO YOUR COLLECTION/SIGGIE?!

:) :D ;) >:( ;D :( 8) :o ::) :-[ :P :-X :-* :-\ :'(

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #344 on: January 07, 2013, 03:54:02 pm »
I just spent an hour and blasted through Trojan. I really have mixed feelings about this game. It (along with Battle of Olympus) is the reason I bought another NES after all these years without one. But playing that game seriously misses the nostalgia most of the time and goes straight to frustration. It has horrible jump response. Its not a tough game however ... just really annoys me when I die cause the game simply does not respond to the forward jump when I do it.

*Beavis & Butthead* voices...

- He, he...yeah, yeah...dude...

- yeah, yeah...heh-heh...He said that:

"He blasted through his Trojan in an hour" :P

Yeah, yeah...that's cool, man  :o 8)