Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 504882 times)

scott

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #360 on: January 25, 2013, 01:36:41 pm »
I really don't remember how far I got - I recall that fair in the beginning, and my memories are starting to blur Secret of Mana in with my Chrono Trigger memories, so I'm having a hard time pinpointing details :)

Oh so you woke up and talked to your mom and left home. Where you went on an adventure w/ friends and found a sword in some water. Fought a giant mantis beast and was exiled from your village, maybe. Then you met a girl on the run, who was or was not at the fair and/or possibly in a cooking pot. Traveled to the past and back. Only to be jailed for kidnapping and sentenced to death. Traveled to a desolate future, where you found out that your sword could save the world? Then you needed to do more time traveling to stop an evil witch and a vampire-looking mage and later a giant bug-alien thingy that has lived in the core of the Earth for millions of years, and the only way to do that is by collection orbs at various palaces around the world? Maybe.

All the while loving the sweet graphics and awesome music.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

desocietas

« Reply #361 on: January 25, 2013, 01:45:36 pm »
Oh so you woke up and talked to your mom and left home. Where you went on an adventure w/ friends and found a sword in some water. Fought a giant mantis beast and was exiled from your village, maybe. Then you met a girl on the run, who was or was not at the fair and/or possibly in a cooking pot. Traveled to the past and back. Only to be jailed for kidnapping and sentenced to death. Traveled to a desolate future, where you found out that your sword could save the world? Then you needed to do more time traveling to stop an evil witch and a vampire-looking mage and later a giant bug-alien thingy that has lived in the core of the Earth for millions of years, and the only way to do that is by collection orbs at various palaces around the world? Maybe.

All the while loving the sweet graphics and awesome music.

Yeah, that totally sounds like a game I've played.  Or two.  Or five.  Hmmm.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #362 on: January 25, 2013, 01:47:29 pm »
Oh and you met a sweet Robot and loved the Item Wheel interface and ability to move around the screen while fighting? And pull off combo moves w/ party members.

desocietas

« Reply #363 on: January 25, 2013, 01:55:10 pm »
Oh and you met a sweet Robot and loved the Item Wheel interface and ability to move around the screen while fighting? And pull off combo moves w/ party members.

And then there was that part where I had a pet tiger that would show up when I rang a bell and we'd go on adventures inside a world that looked like a painting.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #364 on: January 25, 2013, 03:05:17 pm »

And then there was that part where I had a pet tiger that would show up when I rang a bell and we'd go on adventures inside a world that looked like a painting.

One time...at band camp...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

desocietas

« Reply #365 on: January 25, 2013, 03:13:16 pm »

One time...at band camp...

nuuuuu
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #366 on: January 26, 2013, 04:18:40 pm »
Im not even going to mention what Im playing right now ....  8)

darko

« Reply #367 on: January 28, 2013, 10:16:17 am »
Im not even going to mention what Im playing right now ....  8)

That's because you're playing with a dumpster...diving in and out trying to avoid the rotting banana peels and baby diapers filled with the digested remnants of last week's Indian food extravaganza.

scott

« Reply #368 on: January 28, 2013, 10:31:07 am »
Well.

I'm Playing Ni no Kuni.  :P

htimreimer

« Reply #369 on: January 28, 2013, 10:45:04 am »
Well.

how is it so far

scott

« Reply #370 on: January 28, 2013, 10:55:21 am »
Well.

how is it so far

It's really good so far...  I'm not super far in though, maybe 2.5 hours in, but I did have to force myself to stop playing. I don't know if I'm going to keep playing whenever I can, or wait til the GF comes back over, since she seemed pretty interested in everything that was playing out storywise.

desocietas

« Reply #371 on: January 28, 2013, 11:24:25 am »
Well.

how is it so far

It's really good so far...  I'm not super far in though, maybe 2.5 hours in, but I did have to force myself to stop playing. I don't know if I'm going to keep playing whenever I can, or wait til the GF comes back over, since she seemed pretty interested in everything that was playing out storywise.

Ah haha, that Drippy avatar.  Adorable.  I like the trend of putting up an avatar related to the game we're currently playing.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #372 on: January 28, 2013, 12:29:10 pm »
Well.

how is it so far

Ah haha, that Drippy avatar.  Adorable.  I like the trend of putting up an avatar related to the game we're currently playing.

Me too!

soera

« Reply #373 on: January 28, 2013, 02:28:53 pm »
I do too *time to go pic shopping*!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #374 on: January 28, 2013, 04:10:16 pm »
I do too *time to go pic shopping*!

Hahaha!

New avvies all around; :P