Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 513567 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #375 on: January 28, 2013, 04:12:12 pm »
Oh yeah - I finished/platinumed Last Rebellion today, and started playing Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland...w/ the (tentative) goal/idea of playing & clearing this trilogy from my backlog next  ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

scott

« Reply #376 on: January 28, 2013, 04:12:50 pm »
What have I started D: haha
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #377 on: January 28, 2013, 04:14:21 pm »

Nothing...I've been matching my avatar to my game for awhile now  :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

darko

« Reply #378 on: January 28, 2013, 04:16:23 pm »
I would join in but I just took some cold medicine...and I'm really, really too lazy to be bothered with Google Images right now.

scott

« Reply #379 on: January 28, 2013, 04:16:40 pm »
Oh good. Then I take no responsibility what so ever.

desocietas

« Reply #380 on: January 28, 2013, 04:34:49 pm »

Nothing...I've been matching my avatar to my game for awhile now  :o

Same  8)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

tpugmire

« Reply #381 on: January 28, 2013, 04:36:32 pm »
I've been playing a lot of New Super Mario Bros U lately. I'm just about done with it. Only one more level to beat and a handful of star coins to get. It's not as hard as people make it out to be.

Oh, and Balloon Fight!  Too bad I suck at it though.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #382 on: January 28, 2013, 05:32:43 pm »
I've been playing a lot of New Super Mario Bros U lately. I'm just about done with it. Only one more level to beat and a handful of star coins to get. It's not as hard as people make it out to be.

People say SMBU is hard?  I blew through it with a 3 year old in tow. Yeah, he was in his bubble; but he was still in the way.

This game is a blast. I love the new squirrel suit. I wish though they would bring back the way the cape controlled in SMW.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 05:35:26 pm by turf »

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #383 on: January 28, 2013, 06:56:05 pm »
Sonic adventure 2 "HD" on the PS3 and Pokemon White 2 have been my two constants, Other than that I've been just bouncing from game to game. Also I like that Idea with the avatars

tpugmire

« Reply #384 on: January 29, 2013, 11:05:03 am »

People say SMBU is hard?  I blew through it with a 3 year old in tow. Yeah, he was in his bubble; but he was still in the way.

This game is a blast. I love the new squirrel suit. I wish though they would bring back the way the cape controlled in SMW.

Well, judging by the comments on MiiVerse, it's the hardest game ever. I blew through the game too in about 2 days. The hard part is going back and getting all the star coins to unlock the star road, and then getting all the star coins in those levels too. I've only got one star coin left to find, and then I'm totally finished with the game. (As far as I know, anyway.)

That aspect of the game is way harder than any of the other Mario games. There's definitely some frustrating levels.

EDIT: And I'm done!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 12:22:36 pm by tpugmire »
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

scott

« Reply #385 on: January 29, 2013, 01:13:57 pm »
Still playing Team Fortress 2. Last night I started putting time w/ the Sniper again, which was my original go-to class back when I started. I was rocking it too haha.

I'm playing Ni no Kuni, but it's slow going. Mainly since I have to wait for the GF to be over to play. Since she wants to watch it for the story.

Also, I've been playing some DoDonPachi Resurrection on the 360. It's a really fun game, and I can almost get to the end of level 2 before I lose all of my lives. Getting better though.

theprestige2000

« Reply #386 on: January 29, 2013, 10:14:19 pm »
Just finished Mass Effect 3 a couple days ago.  Still playing the co-op; it's so much fun!  Started Deus Ex: Human Revolution and I'm loving it.  Also popping in Borderlands 2 now and then to enjoy the DLC and grind for loot.

« Reply #387 on: January 30, 2013, 11:58:55 am »
I've just started Xian Jian 5 Qian Zhuan, it's beautiful!

darko

« Reply #388 on: January 30, 2013, 12:00:17 pm »
Started Deus Ex: Human Revolution and I'm loving it.

Great game!

« Reply #389 on: January 30, 2013, 05:53:50 pm »
Nearly finished with Persona 4: Golden after taking a couple weeks off from it, and occasionally dipping into Dynasty Warriors 7 when I need something mindless and dumb :P