Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 512358 times)

scott

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #420 on: February 13, 2013, 12:59:57 am »
Cultivate that addiction. Start em young, so they're hooked, like the crack.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #421 on: February 13, 2013, 09:39:14 am »
I'm working my way through almost every version of Legend of Heroes 1 and 2 that have ever existed. Because...because :D

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #422 on: February 13, 2013, 09:43:51 am »
I'm working my way through almost every version of Legend of Heroes 1 and 2 that have ever existed. Because...because :D

Covering 'em on your blog?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #423 on: February 13, 2013, 09:48:37 am »

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #424 on: February 13, 2013, 09:55:37 am »
Eventually! I've written a little bit here to start with http://shinjuforest.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/declaration-of-intent-re-dragon-slayer.html

Just took a look - I love the way you've laid everything out (artistically and format-wise) on your blog...it really looks quite professional  ;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #425 on: February 13, 2013, 10:02:40 am »
Thank you! It seems to be doing well and I'm definitely enjoying it :D

desocietas

« Reply #426 on: February 13, 2013, 11:40:05 am »
Eventually! I've written a little bit here to start with http://shinjuforest.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/declaration-of-intent-re-dragon-slayer.html

Just took a look - I love the way you've laid everything out (artistically and format-wise) on your blog...it really looks quite professional  ;D

Ditto!  It's intimidating when it's just a wall of text :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #427 on: February 13, 2013, 12:17:05 pm »
Thank you very much ^^~

jcalder8

« Reply #428 on: February 14, 2013, 12:36:17 am »
Tonight my son and I played some Final Fight 2 for the SFC. We made it to the last level before running out of lives. I wish I could say that it was my son's fault but honestly I blew through more lives than he did  :-[

« Reply #429 on: February 15, 2013, 01:28:56 pm »
Wrapped up Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 last night, and now I can't decide what to play next. Ar Tonelico Qoga? Record of Agarest War Zero? Xenoblade Chronicles? I just know I want something JRPG'ish for some reason.

foxhack

« Reply #430 on: February 15, 2013, 07:32:19 pm »
Since the Grandia incident happened, I decided to screw around with a random game from the box. Which turned out to be a game I'd pulled out for some TCRF double checking: The Little Mermaid II (PS1). The game is pretty simple so far, and not as easy as you'd think. I mean, yeah, it's easy, but the levels are short, most of the stuff I've seen so far involves finding coins and pearls, and it's definitely kid friendly. But stage 2 threw me off because out of the blue there was this big chase scene with a shark - I had to play that bit three times to get past it.

« Reply #431 on: February 15, 2013, 09:20:37 pm »
Since the Grandia incident happened, I decided to screw around with a random game from the box. Which turned out to be a game I'd pulled out for some TCRF double checking: The Little Mermaid II (PS1). The game is pretty simple so far, and not as easy as you'd think. I mean, yeah, it's easy, but the levels are short, most of the stuff I've seen so far involves finding coins and pearls, and it's definitely kid friendly. But stage 2 threw me off because out of the blue there was this big chase scene with a shark - I had to play that bit three times to get past it.

I can't decide if what you just said is incredibly awesome, or if it's just bizarre that you own a Little Mermaid game in the first place.

scott

« Reply #432 on: February 15, 2013, 09:42:16 pm »

I can't decide if what you just said is incredibly awesome, or if it's just bizarre that you own a Little Mermaid game in the first place.

This is Foxhack we are talking about here.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

foxhack

« Reply #433 on: February 15, 2013, 09:46:17 pm »

Wow, you really haven't been around for long. I tend to pick up silly, strange or outright bad games / music / movies. You should take a look at my collection. :p

« Reply #434 on: February 15, 2013, 09:52:07 pm »
Wow, you really haven't been around for long. I tend to pick up silly, strange or outright bad games / music / movies. You should take a look at my collection. :p

Yep, I'm still learning who's who. Only joined in late January!