Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 504975 times)

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #840 on: December 10, 2013, 03:37:21 pm »
Kinda reminds me of Mass Effect. Jennifer Hale does a great job voicing FemShep, with clear distinctions in tone, whereas the dude voicing the male Shep is always like I HAVE NO INSIDE VOICE WHAT ARE YOU DOING ANSWER ME.

brunauss

« Reply #841 on: December 11, 2013, 03:52:36 pm »
Currently playing Burnout Paradise City on 360. Been a while playing this version. One can clearly see the small differences between this one and the PS3 version. The rusted look of the steel is replaced by a familiar shade of green associated with Waste Management and the billboard advertisements are actually kept up-to-date with recent advertisements from fast food and fashion chains. The overall look is a bit more on the brilliant side, like there is too much sunlight used.
SWFL Werewolf Gamer

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #842 on: December 12, 2013, 03:17:30 am »
Trying to create the perfect Dragon Age: Origins save import for Dragon Age: Inquisition but always getting bummed that only certain classes are able to recruit a certain person and some of the dialogue choices/results annoy me.

Also trying to get the Platinum Trophy for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune but while playing Crushing Difficulty, I cannot get past the waterfall.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

madmax

« Reply #843 on: December 14, 2013, 10:17:32 pm »
Battlefield 4 on PC
Knack of PS4

BasilZero

« Reply #844 on: December 14, 2013, 10:31:42 pm »
-Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (NDS)
-Grand Theft Auto IV (PC)
-Dead Rising 2 (PC)

azure

« Reply #845 on: December 15, 2013, 07:09:59 pm »
Chibi-robo (GCN)

Pokemon X (3DS)

Doom 3 BFG (PS3)

sin2beta

« Reply #846 on: December 17, 2013, 07:14:18 pm »
Phantasy Star III. I've been taking advantage of the Sega Nomad and the subway commute to work. Finally getting through some games I've yet to finish. It's honestly pretty good so far. Not nearly as good as the first though. I'm level 10. Just met the cyborg and got on a boat. If that means anything to anyone.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

90snostalga

« Reply #847 on: December 19, 2013, 10:31:47 am »
Phantasy Star III. I've been taking advantage of the Sega Nomad and the subway commute to work. Finally getting through some games I've yet to finish. It's honestly pretty good so far. Not nearly as good as the first though. I'm level 10. Just met the cyborg and got on a boat. If that means anything to anyone.

That's awesome  :)  Every time I go to my friends or familys house playing a Game Boy Color (still only have my basic phone as well), and everyone makes so much fun of me lol.  What kind of looks or what do people say if anything when they see you playing the Nomad?

desocietas

« Reply #848 on: December 19, 2013, 12:52:40 pm »
Started to get the point-and-click itch again and fired up my save for Runaway: The Dream of The Turtle.  It's kinda meh so far, but the follow-up for it is supposed to be good, and I want to delve into that one if I can this winter.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #849 on: December 19, 2013, 04:51:48 pm »
I started up the Mega Man Zero games on the DS collection, originally I was playing the original version of MMZ1, but the difficulty was annoying me.

So, since I've already beaten the first 2 on the GBA I started the easy scenario instead. Lol
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

htimreimer

« Reply #850 on: December 19, 2013, 05:59:01 pm »
Started to get the point-and-click itch again and fired up my save for Runaway: The Dream of The Turtle.  It's kinda meh so far, but the follow-up for it is supposed to be good, and I want to delve into that one if I can this winter.
that's one of the game's I have to play, the reviews say it's good

desocietas

« Reply #851 on: December 19, 2013, 06:52:20 pm »
that's one of the game's I have to play, the reviews say it's good

It's not bad.  I think it's trying to be Broken Sword but younger and hipper...?  The humor and storylines have that Broken Sword kind of feeling.

I thought the first one was cute and the reviews for the third one were good, so I'm making my way through them (the one I'm playing is the second one).  They have another game called "The Next Big Thing" that had pretty good writing.  Haven't played their most recent title, "Yesterday," but figure I'll get to that one eventually.

I have the new Broken Sword waiting for me, too...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

sin2beta

« Reply #852 on: December 19, 2013, 06:59:22 pm »

That's awesome  :)  Every time I go to my friends or familys house playing a Game Boy Color (still only have my basic phone as well), and everyone makes so much fun of me lol.  What kind of looks or what do people say if anything when they see you playing the Nomad?

You know, so far no one's cared. I haven't seen a single weird look. The only person who seemed to notice was this one guy who made a point to sit next to me and just watched me play.

Too bad though. I figured it would have been a huge chick magnet.  8) That last part was sarcasm.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #853 on: December 19, 2013, 07:03:14 pm »
I never have before. But today at work, I pulled out my GBA-SP, and my co-worker who's also a gamer said something about how crazy it is in this day and age and only I would do that. Then she turned around and started talking to my other co-worker about GTA V, lol.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 07:14:55 pm by burningdoom »

scott

« Reply #854 on: December 19, 2013, 07:09:55 pm »
The hell, it's a GBA... it's not like you whipped out a Tiger Handheld...

Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread