Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 512330 times)

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #870 on: December 23, 2013, 08:32:47 pm »
giving darksiders a go

« Reply #871 on: December 23, 2013, 08:52:45 pm »
Indigo Prophecy on the XBox

desocietas

« Reply #872 on: December 23, 2013, 11:13:24 pm »
Been playing way too much Bejeweled 3...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #873 on: December 27, 2013, 03:25:49 pm »
I finally gave in and put LA Noire on the backburner. Started up Beyond: Two Souls and totally loving it, but then, I also really loved Heavy Rain and Indigo Prophecy, both of which seem to polarize the hell out of people.

scott

« Reply #874 on: December 27, 2013, 04:14:01 pm »
Still FFXIV, but now... A Link Between Worlds as well!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #875 on: December 27, 2013, 04:15:31 pm »
Chalk up another to A Link Between Worlds.  I just started about 30 min ago.  I really like the music. 

desocietas

« Reply #876 on: December 28, 2013, 04:13:55 am »
Fired up Runaway: A Twist of Fate then realized that my interested for another point-and-click had passed finally.  Now I'm back on to FEZ!  Man, such a good game.  Reminds me of how much I got into Psychonauts and loved that it (along with FEZ now) is one of the few platformers that I'm happy to play.  All it takes is some good puzzles to motivate me :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

madmax

« Reply #877 on: December 28, 2013, 06:28:30 am »
Battlefield 4
I need 1 more trophy in Resogun, I almost got it today but died about 5 seconds before victory :P
Beat Knack last night, gotta find something new to play. Thinking Lego Marvel once it goes down in Price.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #878 on: December 28, 2013, 07:22:53 am »
I finally gave in and put LA Noire on the backburner. Started up Beyond: Two Souls and totally loving it, but then, I also really loved Heavy Rain and Indigo Prophecy, both of which seem to polarize the hell out of people.

What's Indigo Prophecy like / about?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

sin2beta

« Reply #879 on: December 28, 2013, 09:56:53 am »
Still playing Phantasy Star 3 during the commute. I'm actually enjoying it a lot. It is the worst Phantasy Star, but it is still a damn fine RPG.

Started Mass Effect. I gave up on making heavy progress on Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing. I've never played Mass Effect and managed to not spoil much. I love the select your own dialogue aspect. It reminds me of an old CD-ROM/Sega CD game during those parts. I could play the whole game that way. The actual missions are fun as well. I've only made it far enough to find the beacon and get debriefed. Then sleepiness set in...
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

scott

« Reply #880 on: December 28, 2013, 10:13:59 am »
I liked Mass Effect, but never finished it. Ended up buying 3 earlier this year for cheap and have been meaning to take FemShep through it all.... still need to download the story patch for it before I forget. But then again, I kinda want to see it in it's original form, to see if I really care about the ending. I watched a video of it and it seemed ok to me, but I think it's something you need to actually experience.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

sin2beta

« Reply #881 on: December 28, 2013, 10:48:48 am »
I liked Mass Effect, but never finished it. Ended up buying 3 earlier this year for cheap and have been meaning to take FemShep through it all.... still need to download the story patch for it before I forget. But then again, I kinda want to see it in it's original form, to see if I really care about the ending. I watched a video of it and it seemed ok to me, but I think it's something you need to actually experience.

Yeah, I'm planning on watching the original once I get there.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

pacpix

« Reply #882 on: December 28, 2013, 03:45:50 pm »
I am also starting A Link Between Worlds today!  I have also been playing a lot of Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon.  It is fun, but I do not like the new mission based format.  One of the things I liked about the first game was exploring the mansion and with this new format it is hard to do that.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

soera

« Reply #883 on: December 29, 2013, 07:26:25 pm »
Since I recently finished Link between worlds, I figured I would stick with the portable and start a game Ive been waiting to play for years : FF III. Im about 3 hours in and its actually enjoyable. Reminds me of how I felt when I first started playing console RPGs.

I just hit 20 hours and the game is still compelling. Pretty good game that would have probably been well received in the early life of FF.

90snostalga

« Reply #884 on: December 29, 2013, 09:19:21 pm »
Finished Red Dead Redemption!  Now about to begin my Wii U and start on the horror ZOMBIE U!!!   I'm scared already lol :)