Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 504940 times)

soera

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #975 on: March 06, 2014, 03:02:26 pm »
Still on Bravely. Just hit 100 hours and maxed all jobs/exp levels and 15 hours til my town is 100% complete. On chapter 6 and about to awaken the final crystal (again). The end game is revealing itself pretty nicely now.

blipcs76

« Reply #976 on: March 07, 2014, 10:41:43 am »
I've been hooked on Zombi U.  I adore what they've created in this game.  It uses the gamepad better than anything else I've played on the Wii U -- and last night I got to the nursery level.  Anyone who's played this game knows what I'm talking about.  That level was absolutely terrifying, and it uses the gamepad in ways to increase the tension through the roof.  My wife watched me play as I audibly yelped a few times inside that place.  Ugh.

I had to check playthroughs on YouTube and those guys had reactions like I did last night, so I don't feel quite so bad now :)

scott

« Reply #977 on: March 07, 2014, 10:57:12 am »
I'm about 4 hours into Lords of Shadow 2. So far I'm digging it, and I actually kind of like turning into a rat and scurrying around.

Playing it on PC instead of my PS3 copy. Thanks to the new video card I'm running it pretty close to max settings and it looks gorgeous. Also, I'm not finding the modern setting to be generic, it looks pretty impressive to me.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

brunauss

« Reply #978 on: March 07, 2014, 02:29:06 pm »
Disappearing from site in the real world again and find myself bouncing between Disney Infinity and ModNation Racers on my PS3.
SWFL Werewolf Gamer

« Reply #979 on: March 07, 2014, 03:39:59 pm »
im currently playing gradius, monster party, zelda 2, and startropics.

i've never beaten a shoot em up before but i want gradius to be my first. im so horrible at this kind of game but ill slowly get this game down.

foxhack

« Reply #980 on: March 07, 2014, 04:23:06 pm »
I've been playing / betatesting Escape Goat 2 on PC. It's great. ;p

I've also been playing this little shooter called Major Mayhem. It's basically a cartoonish Cabal / Blood Bros. / Time Crisis mashup, very entertaining and easy to pick up. This was originally an Android game but the PC version doesn't have the usual pay to unlock stuff the phone version does. (You do have to play the game to get money for stuff, and it's a grind.)

The game's fun but some of the achievements will take ages... there's "Kill 2000 enemies" achievements for every weapon. Not fun. :P

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #981 on: March 24, 2014, 12:23:48 pm »
After completing about 90% of GFP - I'm putting it down for awhile & playing the HD FFX + X-2 games on my PS3  ;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

scott

« Reply #982 on: March 24, 2014, 12:48:21 pm »
Lots and lots of Diablo III. Gonna try to sneak in some more while the GF is watching Dancing and Castle tonight too ha. Gotta love Blizzard bumping up exp in the lead up to Reaper of Souls. This guy started out at level 36 or so, last week.

soera

« Reply #983 on: March 24, 2014, 02:28:23 pm »
You making me want to play Diablo again!

scott

« Reply #984 on: March 24, 2014, 02:41:24 pm »
You should get it for PC and horde that sucker for yourself!

90snostalga

« Reply #985 on: March 24, 2014, 03:58:42 pm »
I'm about 4 hours into Lords of Shadow 2. So far I'm digging it, and I actually kind of like turning into a rat and scurrying around.

Playing it on PC instead of my PS3 copy. Thanks to the new video card I'm running it pretty close to max settings and it looks gorgeous. Also, I'm not finding the modern setting to be generic, it looks pretty impressive to me.

What kind of video card you get?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #986 on: March 24, 2014, 04:15:21 pm »
You making me want to play Diablo again!

You getting it again for your PS4?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #987 on: March 24, 2014, 04:55:10 pm »
Gotten kinda focus on doing my craft stuff and tv show/movie watching at nights, so haven't gamed in abit, but I am playing Assassin's Creed 4 on Wii U.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #988 on: March 24, 2014, 04:56:35 pm »
Gotten kinda focus on doing my craft stuff and tv show/movie watching at nights, so haven't gamed in abit, but I am playing Assassin's Creed 4 on Wii U.

It is such a damn fine game.  It might rival Red Dead Redemption for my favorite game this generation.  How far are you?

« Reply #989 on: March 24, 2014, 05:42:04 pm »

It is such a damn fine game.  It might rival Red Dead Redemption for my favorite game this generation.  How far are you?

Not as far as I'd like, mostly just been trying to collect as much as I can in Havana right now lol