Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 512132 times)

soera

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #1140 on: May 09, 2014, 10:20:32 am »
As of last night I started Witch and the hundred knight. The initial tutorial is pretty long but neat and the game seems like its going to be awesome. For example, the first weapon you get is literally called "Dumbass long sword". :)

The GF has left for vacation, which means lots of playtime for me. I think I'm gonna finally knock out Panzer Dragoon Saga.

I want to hear how that goes. Ive heard its a great game and all thats left for me to buy is Saturn stuff mostly ... but if its not THAT great, I really am not sure Ill look for it.

bobster

« Reply #1141 on: May 09, 2014, 10:28:54 am »
As of last night I started Witch and the hundred knight. The initial tutorial is pretty long but neat and the game seems like its going to be awesome. For example, the first weapon you get is literally called "Dumbass long sword". :)
I read a review on Kotaku's TAY section and it really piqued my interest. I'd be interested to know how you feel after a while into the game.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1142 on: May 09, 2014, 11:18:23 am »
I read a review on Kotaku's TAY section and it really piqued my interest. I'd be interested to know how you feel after a while into the game.

"TAY"?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

argyle

« Reply #1143 on: May 09, 2014, 11:19:32 am »

"TAY"?

I wasn't going to ask - didn't want to sound uncool.   8) :P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

bobster

« Reply #1144 on: May 09, 2014, 11:20:25 am »

"TAY"?
"Talk amongst yourselves."

It's like a blog area they provide to members to talk about whatever.

bobster

« Reply #1145 on: May 09, 2014, 11:21:40 am »

"TAY"?

I'd never think that  :P

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1146 on: May 09, 2014, 11:23:19 am »

"TAY"?

When you're coolness personified (like me:) ==>

==> Ya' never need to care/worry about seeming..."uncool;)

scott

« Reply #1147 on: May 09, 2014, 12:01:12 pm »

"TAY"?

I think I just puked a little in my mouth.  :P
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

argyle

« Reply #1148 on: May 09, 2014, 12:18:12 pm »
OK, I just remembered why I've never gotten very far in Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia.  This game is really freaking HARD!   :o  Scott, is it worth the hair-pulling, or should I just move on to one of the other DS games?  I've never been a fan of frustratingly difficult games - I just beat the giant skeleton (finally) and now normal enemies are handing me my butt. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1149 on: May 09, 2014, 01:15:43 pm »

"TAY"?

I think I just puked a little in my mouth.  :P

:o

It *IS* most definitely true, though - that my life has become much more enjoyable, less stressfull, more liberating, and, well...just better overall since I stopped giving a shit about what anybody thinks of me!

On-line and/or IRL  ;D

PS:

Shouldn't you be off somewhere slaying vampires...or something  :P

scott

« Reply #1150 on: May 09, 2014, 02:54:25 pm »
I should be. But alas I am at work.  :'(

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1151 on: May 09, 2014, 03:29:32 pm »
I should be. But alas I am at work.  :'(

You mean that no one is paying you for all of the time, effort, & hard work that you put into your slaying of those fanged fiends!?  :-\

scott

« Reply #1152 on: May 09, 2014, 04:10:29 pm »
No sir, its all about the hobby.Maybe I should look into getting some sponsorships.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1153 on: May 09, 2014, 04:17:14 pm »
No sir, its all about the hobby.Maybe I should look into getting some sponsorships.

That would be awesome if you could pull that off!

Bwigdahl

« Reply #1154 on: May 09, 2014, 11:25:01 pm »
Been going through my steam library recently. Right now looking to finish Half Life for the first time ever for me.