Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 514856 times)

abe

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #1380 on: July 08, 2014, 09:57:40 am »
Aksys finally put out a patch to fix the Vita version of XBlaze Code: Embryo. Now I'm going for the platinum trophy.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1381 on: July 08, 2014, 10:04:44 am »
Aksys finally put out a patch to fix the Vita version of XBlaze Code: Embryo. Now I'm going for the platinum trophy.

I wish that TK would do the same for Rorona +

Apparently, either:

- TK fucked up by not adding/syncing the game's trophies to Sony's servers,

- Sony fucked by by falling asleep at QC and letting the game go gold w/o realizing this, and/or

...both?!

You can view the trophies you've popped already in your Trophy List (ONLY in "off-line" mode, however) -and- every damned time that you click-on your trophy list or PSN icon/avatar...you've gotta' sit there & wait & watch "Now Syncing Trophies To Server"  >:(
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

abe

« Reply #1382 on: July 08, 2014, 10:10:42 am »

Apparently, either:

- Sony fucked by by falling asleep at QC and letting the game go gold w/o realizing this, and/or

...both?!

You can view the trophies you've popped already in your Trophy List (ONLY in "off-line" mode, however) -and- every damned time that you click-on your trophy list or PSN icon/avatar...you've gotta' sit there & wait & watch "Now Syncing Trophies To Server"  >:(

Have you tried complaining to KT? The only reason XBlaze got fixed was because somebody sent Aksys a message about the bug. They received a reply that it was being looked into and a couple weeks later, it's fixed. Honestly though, the games shouldn't even be released while they still have bugs like these. :-\ I don't mind if a game gets delayed a couple weeks to fix stuff. I'd rather have a fixed game later than a broken one earlier.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

argyle

« Reply #1383 on: July 08, 2014, 10:12:02 am »
I'm ashamed, I haven't gotten a single plat this year.  :(  If/when South Park: Stick of Truth gets cheap I'm gonna pick that one back up & get it, I think I'm only 3 trophies away from it. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1384 on: July 08, 2014, 10:14:24 am »

Apparently, either:

...both?!

Have you tried complaining to KT? The only reason XBlaze got fixed was because somebody sent Aksys a message about the bug. They received a reply that it was being looked into and a couple weeks later, it's fixed. Honestly though, the games shouldn't even be released while they still have bugs like these. :-\ I don't mind if a game gets delayed a couple weeks to fix stuff. I'd rather have a fixed game later than a broken one earlier.

Absolutely agree.

I haven't (personally) contacted them -but- I've seen on G*Faqs' forums that others have & that it's "being taken care of"  :-\

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1385 on: July 08, 2014, 10:15:01 am »
I'm ashamed, I haven't gotten a single plat this year.  :(  If/when South Park: Stick of Truth gets cheap I'm gonna pick that one back up & get it, I think I'm only 3 trophies away from it.

GFP's an easy one  :o

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1386 on: July 08, 2014, 10:18:09 am »
I put Bravely Default in my 3DS case this morning.  I don't know if I'm ready to try to jump off in an RPG. How big of an undertaking is this going to be?

argyle

« Reply #1387 on: July 08, 2014, 10:18:48 am »

became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1388 on: July 08, 2014, 10:21:39 am »

;D

Seriously, though - the game "Last Rebellion" is the only RPG I've ever played that was able to be platinumed in 24 hours or less...

soera

« Reply #1389 on: July 08, 2014, 10:50:37 am »
I put Bravely Default in my 3DS case this morning.  I don't know if I'm ready to try to jump off in an RPG. How big of an undertaking is this going to be?

I played the game through to the end. Was pretty close to 100 hours by that time. But its a great playthrough.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1390 on: July 08, 2014, 11:00:27 am »

I played the game through to the end. Was pretty close to 100 hours by that time. But its a great playthrough.

100 hours... I'll never finish it.  I'll just go back to playing Yoshi's Island.

argyle

« Reply #1391 on: July 08, 2014, 11:11:16 am »

;D

Seriously, though - the game "Last Rebellion" is the only RPG I've ever played that was able to be platinumed in 24 hours or less...

I think Enchanted Arms was pre-trophies, but I played it on the 360 and got 100% of the achievements on it because all but one of them were impossible to miss, and the one just depended on you making the right decision towards the end. 

XIII-2 was probably the most fun I've had getting plat in an RPG, followed closely by Ni no Kuni. 

soera

« Reply #1392 on: July 08, 2014, 11:37:10 am »

100 hours... I'll never finish it.  I'll just go back to playing Yoshi's Island.

Nooooo! You have to try it!

soera

« Reply #1393 on: July 08, 2014, 11:38:35 am »
XIII-2 was probably the most fun I've had getting plat in an RPG, followed closely by Ni no Kuni.

I gave up on the Ni no Kuni plat cause I could not seem to farm enough ingredients. Looking for gold monsters was a lot of time invested.

90snostalga

« Reply #1394 on: July 08, 2014, 11:58:09 am »

I think Turf suffers from GPADD.