Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 514960 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #1980 on: April 28, 2015, 11:03:10 am »
Finished up the plat for HDN Noire (my 14th!) on Sunday morning and...

...after inserting & ejecting multiple discs in and out of multiple systems for waaay longer than I care to think about or admit :-[

I've settled/decided on going with Awakened Fate UltimatumCriminal Girls next.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 01:25:24 pm by disgaeniac »
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

rancesama

« Reply #1981 on: April 28, 2015, 02:19:43 pm »
Just started playing The Last of Us. I'm about 3 hours in, and am loving it so far.

See news, reviews and more at Nintendo Frontier!

abe

« Reply #1982 on: April 28, 2015, 06:33:55 pm »

...after inserting & ejecting multiple discs in and out of multiple systems for waaay longer than I care to think about or admit :-[

Good choice. ;) It's alright but I got a little bored of it. It's a fairly easy plat too. :)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1983 on: April 29, 2015, 10:28:34 am »

Good choice. ;) It's alright but I got a little bored of it. It's a fairly easy plat too. :)

Yeah, it's trophy list doesn't look too bad.  Lotsa' silvers too!

How long did the platinum take you?

abe

« Reply #1984 on: April 29, 2015, 11:26:52 am »

I haven't gotten it yet, but I can't imagine it would take any more than 50 hours.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1985 on: April 29, 2015, 11:41:31 am »

I haven't gotten it yet, but I can't imagine it would take any more than 50 hours.

*Makes appropriate avatar change*

I'm not sure who she is yet because, I haven't gotten her yet *but* she's my favorite!

Do you know her name and/or when I get her?

abe

« Reply #1986 on: April 29, 2015, 02:04:59 pm »

*Makes appropriate avatar change*

I'm not sure who she is yet because, I haven't gotten her yet *but* she's my favorite!

Do you know her name and/or when I get her?

Nope. I don't think I got that far.  :(

« Reply #1987 on: April 29, 2015, 03:27:59 pm »
Decided to go back and start playing through Super Mario 64 DS.  After my disappointment in the Xenoblade Chronicles port, here is a port that it did great, really improving and adding new stuff to the game.  I forgot how much they had added to it when you end up starting out the game as Yoshi instead of Mario lol

desocietas

« Reply #1988 on: April 29, 2015, 07:36:44 pm »
Decided to go back and start playing through Super Mario 64 DS.  After my disappointment in the Xenoblade Chronicles port, here is a port that it did great, really improving and adding new stuff to the game.  I forgot how much they had added to it when you end up starting out the game as Yoshi instead of Mario lol

A friend is playing Xenoblade Chronicles X on his Japanese Wii U on Twitch, and it's funny how many people come in asking "can this be played on the 3DS" or "how is the 3D in this?" or "do you think they'll port this to the old 3DS?"

One: for some reason they think it's Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS, two: they don't realize that everything's in Japanese and the title of the broadcast says "Xenoblade Chronicles X on the Wii U," and three: no - they're not going to port the newer, bigger sequel to the smaller, older 3DS model  -_____-
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #1989 on: May 02, 2015, 12:30:57 am »
Been a long time since I played it, but decided to get back to playing BK: Nuts & Bolts.  Don't remember how far I got originally in it, but a good ways for sure, I don't know exactly, but on its own it is a good game.  Among the BK fans, you might as well just be speaking of death, as I am one of those too lol At the time, it was the game that no one really wanted.  Interesting to some, but to those wanting Banjo-Threeie, it was basically a slap in the face.  To the point that they even mocked platform gaming and the collectathon's as being old and outdated.

On its own, I like the building aspect, it reminds me a lot of Kingdom Hearts Gummi Ships, just with more variety due to being able to build planes, boats, and land vehicles, or a mixture of any of them.  Levels are abit bland, but it all looks pretty nice.

Sadly, as the game represented to many what felt like the end of Banjo-Kazooie and ever getting a proper sequel, it is also representative of nail in the coffin of Rare as they haven't made anything but Kinect games for the past 7 years. 

dlundh

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1990 on: May 04, 2015, 08:42:40 am »
I'm playing Sine Mora (PS3 and PS Vita) and also some Trials Fusion on PS4 because my son loves that game.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1991 on: May 04, 2015, 10:10:04 am »
KoToR was on sale in the Apple App Store last week for $2.99.  I downloaded it on my son's iPad.  This is such a good game.  I love it.  I'm sucked in all over again.  This might be some of the best $3 I've ever spent.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1992 on: May 04, 2015, 10:21:19 am »
WWF No Mercy and 1st Tony Hawk, N64
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1993 on: May 05, 2015, 01:57:01 am »
KoToR was on sale in the Apple App Store last week for $2.99.  I downloaded it on my son's iPad.  This is such a good game.  I love it.  I'm sucked in all over again.  This might be some of the best $3 I've ever spent.

When I got the game for PC, I could definitely relate!  Always played the Scout origin, then I went with Soldier.  Never enjoyed the Scoundrel path.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1994 on: May 05, 2015, 08:46:45 am »

When I got the game for PC, I could definitely relate!  Always played the Scout origin, then I went with Soldier.  Never enjoyed the Scoundrel path.

I'm always the soldier.  And, I'm too nice to even play a game as evil.  I've tried it on Fable and KoToR.  I just can't be evil enough.