Author Topic: February 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 36494 times)

Re: February 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #225 on: February 23, 2015, 03:32:16 pm »
Oh, Mega Man.  One day Capcom will remember you were cool once.

karyann

« Reply #226 on: February 23, 2015, 06:09:24 pm »
My Majora's Mask New 3DS just came in! Finally, after being unsure if my order would come through or not, here it is in my hands!  ;D Now I'm debating whether to start it up tonight or not. I still haven't received my crystal shell nor my screen protectors, and I don't want to put protection on top of dust/fingerprints  :-\ But I also wanna playyyyy...

« Reply #227 on: February 23, 2015, 06:56:41 pm »
My Majora's Mask New 3DS just came in! Finally, after being unsure if my order would come through or not, here it is in my hands!  ;D Now I'm debating whether to start it up tonight or not. I still haven't received my crystal shell nor my screen protectors, and I don't want to put protection on top of dust/fingerprints  :-\ But I also wanna playyyyy...

Could just grab some screen clean wipes.  I got a box of them that are basically wet wipes for computer screens.  Can wipe it clean that way and then add the screen protectors.  I did it that way after I started playing and realized I should probably get those to protect the screen before I get too many prints on it lol

karyann

« Reply #228 on: February 23, 2015, 07:58:12 pm »

Could just grab some screen clean wipes.  I got a box of them that are basically wet wipes for computer screens.  Can wipe it clean that way and then add the screen protectors.  I did it that way after I started playing and realized I should probably get those to protect the screen before I get too many prints on it lol

That's a good idea! I guess I could at least get the system transfer going, since it will probably take a while  :P

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #229 on: February 24, 2015, 12:01:16 am »
Another batch O' games from the ebays:

Atari 2600
Battle zone (complete)

CD-i
Who Shot Johnny Rock? (Complete)

ColecoVision
Chuck Norris Superkicks!
Pitfall

GBA
Dragon Ball Z
Monster House
Sonic Pinball Party

PC
Duke Nukem: The Manhatten Project
The entire Tomb Raider Series (digital steam bundle deal)

PS1
Lethal Enforcers 1 & 2 (complete)

PS2
Dino Stalker (complete)

Wii
Donkey Kong Country (complete)
SNK Arcade Classics: volume 1
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 12:03:35 am by dashv »

spac316

« Reply #230 on: February 24, 2015, 12:58:43 am »
Just bought Zelda Majora's Mask 3D for 3DS and a Toon Link amiibo!

scott

« Reply #231 on: February 24, 2015, 09:07:51 am »
Ran to the game store to talk about this mini painting commission with a guy. This time I found these guys. Winback 2 is in a little rougher shape, but it's complete and was $3. That gives me both Winback games on PS2. Zone of the Enders was also $3, is in great shape and has everything with it, including the MGS2 demo disc.

They also had Metal Gear Solid Subsistence Limited Edition for $40, complete. But I had to pass on it. Maybe it'll still be there this weekend.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

devancowan

« Reply #232 on: February 24, 2015, 08:16:41 pm »
Been on a little bit of a dry spell lately trying to save up some money but picked these up the past week on eBay using the money I'v saving on paypal from selling other things on Ebay. It almost like I'm trading stuff I don't want for stuff I do!  8)

-Steel Diver (3DS)
-The Getaway (Ps2)
-Star Ocean Till The End Of Time (Ps2)

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #233 on: February 25, 2015, 08:37:00 am »
Just got a Punch-Out gaming random Sony box. Pretty cool deal but not really a lot that I like/need.

Album Here

Everything but The Land Before Time game is up for trade/sale if anyone wants it  8)

soera

« Reply #234 on: February 25, 2015, 08:53:28 am »
Id take that Creatures game. Cover looks cool. :)

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #235 on: February 25, 2015, 10:07:09 am »
Id take that Creatures game. Cover looks cool. :)

Got anything to trade?

Warmsignal

« Reply #236 on: February 25, 2015, 10:43:49 am »
Just got a Punch-Out gaming random Sony box. Pretty cool deal but not really a lot that I like/need.

Album Here

Everything but The Land Before Time game is up for trade/sale if anyone wants it  8)

What about Punch-Out? This sentence is confusing. Are you saying there is somebody named "Punch-Out gaming", and they gave you a random box of Sony stuff?

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #237 on: February 25, 2015, 10:51:41 am »

Album Here

What about Punch-Out? This sentence is confusing. Are you saying there is somebody named "Punch-Out gaming", and they gave you a random box of Sony stuff?

http://www.punchoutgaming.com/store/c78/Miscellaneous_.html

Not confusing at all.

insektmute

« Reply #238 on: February 25, 2015, 02:23:14 pm »
I've gone a bit nutty since getting back to work and picking up a PS4. The haul this month:

- Destiny [PS4]
- Infamous: Second Son [PS4]
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 [PS3]
- Devil May Cry: HD Collection [PS3]
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late [PS3]
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes [PS4]
- Dead or Alive 5: Last Round [PS4]
- Watch Dogs [PS4]
- Lollipop Chainsaw [X360]

Probably time to slow down a little, but I was a little excited about having monies again :D

foxhack

« Reply #239 on: February 25, 2015, 02:33:48 pm »

THAT'S THE ONLY GAME I NEED. RARGH.

I actually passed on a copy last week because the manual was worn. :|