Author Topic: Collection Achievements thread  (Read 73656 times)

Re: Collection Achievements thread
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2012, 06:53:05 pm »
Wow, good stuff.  Thanks!

blipcs76

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2012, 09:39:15 am »
This weekend I finally hit the 1000 item milestone in my collection.  Though subtract consoles and accessories and I probably have another 50 to go before it's actually 1000 games.

jcalder8

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2012, 10:21:00 am »
This weekend I finally hit the 1000 item milestone in my collection.  Though subtract consoles and accessories and I probably have another 50 to go before it's actually 1000 games.
That's a great feat! Congrats!

scott

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2012, 04:09:19 pm »

Congratulations! I'm a long way away from that achievement... about 125 games.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

blipcs76

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2012, 10:11:43 am »
Thanks everyone.  Now that my collection has reached this point, I'm starting to find it hard to find room to display them all.  I refuse to stash them away in bins or boxes.

I need to finish up my game room, then I'll have room to expand my collection without concern.

darko

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2012, 10:16:55 am »
Thanks everyone.  Now that my collection has reached this point, I'm starting to find it hard to find room to display them all.  I refuse to stash them away in bins or boxes.

I need to finish up my game room, then I'll have room to expand my collection without concern.

I have the same issue. I've basically had to stop buying guides unless I find one that I've actively been searching for. I think I'm going to have to go through and box some of my stuff up (NES sports games, etc). I hate to do it but it's amazing how much space this stuff takes up.

jcalder8

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2012, 03:28:19 pm »

This is why I buy storage whenever I find it. I could add another 400 games and still have some room left over. Of course this does mean that I am taking up room with empty storage.

soera

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2012, 07:23:40 pm »
With the acquision of my DW IV box, I have completed my NTSC DW/DQ released collection. I will get pics some time this week (hopefully a nice clear one to use as a home pic for here).

forte

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2012, 08:18:50 pm »

One down, one to go. After this, my Mega Man collection will be all CIB :D

soera

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2012, 07:01:41 pm »
Okay, time to finally show off some pics of the Dragon warrior/quest collection!

http://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii584/DWcollector/

scott

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2012, 07:27:34 pm »
Awesome! Congrats guys!

scott

« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2012, 01:55:04 pm »
I just broke the 900 items mark! I picked up 5 PSP games today, based on the order I plucked them from the shelf, I'd say Patapon 3 was #900.

jcalder8

« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2012, 02:45:24 pm »
I just broke the 900 items mark! I picked up 5 PSP games today, based on the order I plucked them from the shelf, I'd say Patapon 3 was #900.
Congratulations scott! 900 is a great milestone and it's just a small step to 1000!

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2012, 12:06:26 pm »
If I could just give myself a good reason to buy Devil Survivor: Overclocked, I'd own every NA release of the Shin Megami Tensei series.

...Unless DemiKids counts (I can't remember), then I have to find the Dark Version of that, as well.  xp
Now Playing: Final Fantasy V Advance, Mega Man Battle Network, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2012, 12:34:36 pm »
If I could just give myself a good reason to buy Devil Survivor: Overclocked, I'd own every NA release of the Shin Megami Tensei series.

...Unless DemiKids counts (I can't remember), then I have to find the Dark Version of that, as well.  xp

- just out of curiosity, how many (NA SMT) games does that total?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"