Author Topic: Collection Achievements thread  (Read 75103 times)

abe

Re: Collection Achievements thread
« Reply #405 on: June 13, 2014, 09:21:53 am »
Sweet! Fuck work, Im going to have admission fees to come see my room. :D

You know, with a little cleaner setup; a lot of our rooms could pass for museums.  I know I'd have plenty of interesting stuff to charge admission.

Is it the kind of museum where you're not allowed to touch anything, or the fun interactive kind?
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #406 on: June 13, 2014, 09:43:29 am »

You know, with a little cleaner setup; a lot of our rooms could pass for museums.  I know I'd have plenty of interesting stuff to charge admission.

Is it the kind of museum where you're not allowed to touch anything, or the fun interactive kind?

Oh it's like the kid's museum.  The one where you get to touch and mash buttons.  This stuff was built to be played.

abe

« Reply #407 on: June 13, 2014, 09:59:31 am »

Oh it's like the kid's museum.  The one where you get to touch and mash buttons.  This stuff was built to be played.

Those are the best. ;D I'd pay money to go to a museum like that.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

spac316

« Reply #408 on: July 08, 2014, 10:52:56 pm »
Last weekend, I bought three new SNES games for the collection, which helped got me to 100 SNES games!
I got Breath of Fire II, Conra III and my 100th game shall be Soul Blazer!

maximo310

« Reply #409 on: July 09, 2014, 01:16:31 am »
Hit the 500 item milestone about a week ago, with super castlevania iv as the 500th entry in the collection. On a side note, the gamecube games is over 50 now, and 50th game was pikmin!

jcalder8

« Reply #410 on: August 02, 2014, 11:20:07 am »
After finding some great deals on current gen games I have just hit 10 PS4, 15 Vita and 15 Wii U games.

« Reply #411 on: August 02, 2014, 01:11:11 pm »
well i hit the 800 game mark. so i guess my now achievement will be get a ps4 and xbox 1

« Reply #412 on: August 11, 2014, 12:07:27 am »
I just hit the 500 mark as far as physical games, system, strategy guides go!  To me, that sounds like such a high number, but when I look at my collection (with the exception of how much room the consoles and their boxes take up), it doesn't feel like my collection is that big.  Maybe being a member of this site has had an effect on me  ;D
When I'm not playing video games, I draw them.  You can see more at:
https://isuckworse.deviantart.com/

« Reply #413 on: August 11, 2014, 10:14:31 am »
A little belated, but I surpasses 500 games.  :o I never thought that I would end up with this many.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #414 on: August 11, 2014, 11:22:05 am »
A little belated, but I surpasses 500 games.  :o I never thought that I would end up with this many.

It's a slippery slope.  It won't be long and you'll cross over the 1000 mark

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #415 on: August 11, 2014, 07:46:32 pm »
Last weekend, I bought three new SNES games for the collection, which helped got me to 100 SNES games!
I got Breath of Fire II, Conra III and my 100th game shall be Soul Blazer!

Those are some DAMN fine additions to meet that goal! Jealous! I need all 3 of those.

argyle

« Reply #416 on: August 16, 2014, 06:26:52 pm »
I hit my 200th physical PS3 game yesterday, and I think Kenny will be proud - #200 was Cross Edge.   ;D
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #417 on: August 17, 2014, 09:16:44 am »
I hit my 200th physical PS3 game yesterday, and I think Kenny will be proud - #200 was Cross Edge.   ;D

Proud as a 1st time daddy!    ;D

Snag that easy-ass platinum for it & I'll be even prouder   ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

karyann

« Reply #418 on: August 17, 2014, 09:40:23 am »

Congrats!  ;D The more I use my PS3 and the more I want to use it. This makes me want to take time and play it right now!

foxhack

« Reply #419 on: August 24, 2014, 08:59:30 pm »
I now have 1000 games on Steam.

Again.

See, I already had 1000 games a week or so ago, but Steam made a change to their game count system which removed all demos, free, and free to play games from everyone's accounts under most circumstances. Only specific F2P games, like Team Fortress 2, remained in people's libraries. This change removed a couple of game demos and a dead game that couldn't be removed from my account. After that... I contacted Steam support to remove a few other games from my account because they were multiplayer-only and completely dead, or just something that I activated without knowing better.

But yeah. 1K games. Yikes.

(Note that my VGCProfile counts DLC as a single game, so the count here is inaccurate.)