Author Topic: E3 Omnibus Thread  (Read 18024 times)

Re: E3 Omnibus Thread
« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2016, 03:38:03 pm »
I can guarantee you any of the games that you get an X1 and PC copy of are exclusive to the W10 store, or at least that PC copy is a W10 store copy.

Oh absolutely.  Anything you buy on Xbox One that can transfer to PC, is guaranteed to Windows 10 Store only.  There were just a couple games they brought up that are Xbox One and PC, but aren't cross-buy and aren't exclusive to the Windows 10 Store.

Arma 3: DLC - Apex expansion out on July 11th.

The Turing Test - First person scifi puzzle experience.  Like Portal or The Witness basically.

Overland - Post-Apocalyptic survival RPG with procedurally generated maps.

Dual Universe - Open..universe I guess...survival, crafting, building multiplayer game.  It's lie taking Ark, Minecraft, Eve, and No Man's Sky and combining them.

And I'm hitting the point of getting bored lol Not a terrible event and it's over here soon, but all the interviews drag.  Oh, it actually needs to be done like right now.  It's about to roll into the Ubisoft conference.  Did they schedule this shit to overlap? Wat!

Day of Infamy - From the creators of Insurgency.  WW2 shooter. Early access next month.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 03:58:29 pm by kamikazekeeg »

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2016, 03:58:56 pm »
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2016, 03:59:42 pm »
The PC show is still going on right now lol I'm going to be doing double duty till it is over lol

Just revealed, a new Nintendo game will be announced at E3

Arcane Warfare Mirage - Fall 2016 release from the makers of Chilvary.

Oh lord.  Boring interview on PC Gaming Show, dance routine on Ubisoft. lol
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 04:01:33 pm by kamikazekeeg »

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #123 on: June 13, 2016, 04:01:07 pm »
The PC show is still going on right now lol I'm going to be doing double duty till it is over lol

why would they let 2 shows run into each ohter like that

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #124 on: June 13, 2016, 04:01:59 pm »

why would they let 2 shows run into each ohter like that

I don't know, I'm literally double streaming both right now on two separate screens lol Oh geez...Ubisoft why...

argyle

« Reply #125 on: June 13, 2016, 04:02:31 pm »
They're getting the Just Dance crap out of the way in the beginning at Ubi. Good. :P

EDIT: Oh, the animated gifs that will come from this!
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #126 on: June 13, 2016, 04:02:54 pm »
They're getting the Just Dance crap out of the way in the beginning at Ubi. Good. :P

ugh haha

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #127 on: June 13, 2016, 04:03:35 pm »
Mages of Mystralia  - Isometric RPG, creat your own spells, very cartoonish. 2017.

I'm going to be muting one or the other as things happen.  This is real dumb.

Just Dance 2017 - On all consoles and PC's this year.  Nintendo NX next year.

Deus Ex on PC, so I'm focusing on Ubisoft now.

Ghost Recon: Wildlands - Only a CG trailer so far. Set in a fictional corrupted Bolivia ruled by a Mexican drug lord. Open world, up to 4 player co-op, third person action shooter.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 04:14:04 pm by kamikazekeeg »

argyle

« Reply #128 on: June 13, 2016, 04:13:10 pm »
He just said the magic words for me - "you can play entirely solo". Now I'm interested.
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2016, 04:14:56 pm »
A lot of Ubisoft reveals are ruined for me after how much Ubisoft lies about their games, especially with the faked co-op acting.

argyle

« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2016, 04:16:07 pm »
Eh, they all do that tho. That Pirate game in MS' show was 100% fake co-op acting. Poorly done too.

« Reply #131 on: June 13, 2016, 04:18:02 pm »
Eh, they all do that tho. That Pirate game in MS' show was 100% fake co-op acting. Poorly done too.

The Sea of Thieves thing seemed pretty live to me, taking a handful of people and putting them in a controlled enviroment. Well not "live", but I thought it seemed genuine enough for a tease.

I was talking about Ubisoft with their graphics and gameplay always being severly downgraded.  Watch Dogs, Far Cry 4, Rainbow Six: Siege and others look nothing like their E3 reveal.  That's somewhat expected to a point, but it's disturbing with Ubisoft how bad it is.

Wildlands could be fun, but I'll wait for it to release to see what it is like.  Out March 7 2017.

Oh finally, The PC Gaming Show is done and was super boring and I did not care about the whole Warren Spector speech that took up the last ten minutes since I had it on mute.

South Park! Woo! The first genuine laugh of E3.  This should be fun.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 04:26:17 pm by kamikazekeeg »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #132 on: June 13, 2016, 04:28:07 pm »
This is not at all what I wanted when I said I wanted a new Elder Scrolls game.

Travel the huge world of Tamriel so you can....play cards. What a freaking disappointment!

This seems to be the way of my favorite franchises, lately, though. Zelda gave us freaking Tri-Force Heroes, and Metroid gave us Federation Force. What's next? Arkham target shooting? Ugh.

https://www.facebook.com/topic/The-Elder-Scrolls-Legends/108061589221334?source=whfrt&position=3&trqid=6295764668980659967

« Reply #133 on: June 13, 2016, 04:30:41 pm »
South Park.  Best game of the show lol Combat is actually pretty significantly improved.  Lots of movement and interactions while in combat.  Pre-purchase the new game and get Stick of Truth for free from the Ubisoft store. December 6th release date.

This whole Souh Park section has been amazing.

Yup, The Division broke records...Crazy sales and crazy abandonment lol Underground is the first expansion.  Took a pee break so I think I missed if they had a release date.  Survival is the second expansion.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 04:40:58 pm by kamikazekeeg »

argyle

« Reply #134 on: June 13, 2016, 04:40:26 pm »
I'm all about the South Park game. I need to finish off the plat in Stick of Truth before it comes out - got really close (beat the game, but missed a couple of trophies).