Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 250869 times)

pacpix

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #675 on: November 10, 2013, 06:06:48 pm »
Honestly cant think of anyone else that posts regularly from the UK region. Its mostly US/Canadian based with the silly guy in the Mexico area.

Wait, who the heck is in Mexico and silly?

And yes, kimimi's British. Her collection focuses heavily on Asian (China / Japan) items though.
Didn't you hear?  Soera moved to Mexico last week!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #676 on: November 10, 2013, 06:59:21 pm »
Welcome to the site. I would have left out the part about soera though. He didn't touch you, did he?

« Reply #677 on: November 10, 2013, 09:03:54 pm »
Just to confirm/clarify - I'm British, female, and I live in the UK :)

Welcome to the site flatapex :)

soera

« Reply #678 on: November 10, 2013, 10:10:42 pm »
Well, I was wrong then! I assumed you were stateside just totally interested in JP stuff.

Of course I didnt touch him. Hes in UK !

« Reply #679 on: November 11, 2013, 12:57:01 am »
No harm done :)

scott

« Reply #680 on: November 11, 2013, 10:26:07 pm »
Wait, who the heck is in Mexico and silly?

I'm not sure who he's talking about... You're totally Mr. All-Business. :D
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #681 on: November 22, 2013, 03:10:57 am »
Was looking for a "Newbie Corner" like they did in SquareInsider where new people introduced themselves.

Anyway, I am enjoying VGCollect as I've been looking for a new Video Game Collections Listing since IGN destroyed their once-epic member listings and replaced it with Twitter-esque features and such.  Will try to make good relations with anyone and everyone.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

bobster

« Reply #682 on: November 22, 2013, 08:48:49 am »
Was looking for a "Newbie Corner" like they did in SquareInsider where new people introduced themselves.

Anyway, I am enjoying VGCollect as I've been looking for a new Video Game Collections Listing since IGN destroyed their once-epic member listings and replaced it with Twitter-esque features and such.  Will try to make good relations with anyone and everyone.

Welcome! It's pretty great here.

As a side note, I never properly introduced myself either. Hi, I'm Bob! I found this site through /r/gamecollecting and I liked it a lot. You guys are all rad :D
Currently Playing: The Witcher

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #683 on: November 22, 2013, 10:05:18 am »

Welcome! It's pretty great here.

As a side note, I never properly introduced myself either. Hi, I'm Bob! I found this site through /r/gamecollecting and I liked it a lot. You guys are all rad :D

Welcome to both of you guys :)

"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

matt

« Reply #684 on: November 22, 2013, 01:24:35 pm »

Welcome!

daveit

« Reply #685 on: November 29, 2013, 12:44:07 pm »
Hello, my name is David and I'm new :D
I'll do my best and I hope my adds and edits will benefit this database.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #686 on: November 29, 2013, 12:50:26 pm »
Welcome to the site, David!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

bobster

« Reply #687 on: November 29, 2013, 01:27:53 pm »
Welcome to the community David!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

daveit

« Reply #688 on: November 29, 2013, 02:38:27 pm »
Thanks!

Forgot to mention: I mostly collect anything Nintendo, but there are some exceptions :)

pacpix

« Reply #689 on: November 29, 2013, 06:12:47 pm »
Welcome to VGCollect David!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)