Author Topic: November 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 16473 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: November 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2016, 02:25:12 pm »
I figured I would add something here today. I pre-ordered that silly NES classic way back when it was first announced from Target. It arrived yesterday. Within the time between pre-ordering and receiving, a lot of stuff has been posted about the system. Some bad (cord length, almost certainly not upgradable with hacks, etc) some good (resale value mostly) and so I had decided I was going to be a filthy reseller for once and flip it. But there has been an item that has also surfaced during that time I have had my eyes on : PS4 pro. Long story short, I swapped my NES classic and a small amount of cash for a Pro. 5 PS4's in one house = life.

I don't blame you one bit. I dig the system, but prices are crazy. If you can get a PS4 in that trade. Do it every time.

Especially since more will be out next week. There's going to be a lot of those things returned when you can get one at every target and resellers have 10 on hand.

« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2016, 09:24:31 pm »
Super Famicom
Aretha II
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Super Puyo Puyo

spac316

« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2016, 03:10:11 am »
Found these two at my Gamestop!

Flashback2012

« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2016, 12:07:50 pm »

I about shat a brick when I saw Robin for sale last weekend. I snapped him up even though I knew he would finally be available all over. Now I'm just down to Wii Fit Trainer to be up to date on the SSB releases (still need a few more Splatoon, Kirby and AC figures as well as a TON of AC Cards to being close to complete  :P). I'm not holding my breath hoping for Wii Fit Trainer's re-release anytime soon though.  :-\

I've been rather lax on posting finds anymore. I did find a Blazing Dragons on PS1 for $7 at Half-Price Books along with the Bayonetta 2 Strategy Guide for $8 (40% off coupon).  :)

« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2016, 01:14:41 pm »
I'm not holding my breath hoping for Wii Fit Trainer's re-release anytime soon though.  :-\

Well, if you want one to use/display out of the box, Amazon's got the Japanese Imports for $13.

shepard11

« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2016, 02:25:27 pm »
Picked up the following items today:

SNES:
The Chessmaster

PS1:
Jet Moto Greatest Hits
Playstation Underground Vol. 2.3

Xbox:
Dr. Muto

I also put more money on my Sega CD Model 1 layaway. Couple more payments and I'll have that bad boy out. Just wish I could find better games for that out in the wild.

davifus

« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2016, 02:38:09 pm »
wasn't the golden mario a walmart exclusive?
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

spac316

« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2016, 05:19:33 pm »

I about shat a brick when I saw Robin for sale last weekend. I snapped him up even though I knew he would finally be available all over. Now I'm just down to Wii Fit Trainer to be up to date on the SSB releases (still need a few more Splatoon, Kirby and AC figures as well as a TON of AC Cards to being close to complete  :P). I'm not holding my breath hoping for Wii Fit Trainer's re-release anytime soon though.  :-\

I've been rather lax on posting finds anymore. I did find a Blazing Dragons on PS1 for $7 at Half-Price Books along with the Bayonetta 2 Strategy Guide for $8 (40% off coupon).  :)

Yeah, all I need is Meta Knight, Lucina and Wii fit trainer to complete the smash line, as well as Cloud, Corrin and Bayonetta, whenever they come out.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2016, 05:44:34 pm »
Haven't checked these threads for a while. I'm just gonna pretend flea doesn't live less than an hour away from me and his finds are somewhere I couldn't easily go and find them :(

desocietas

Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

sworddude

« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2016, 11:10:21 am »
Had some awesome deals in the past few weeks pretty much all for free can't complain

First the mediocre stuff

All are cib and in excellent shape with vbip points etc

Deep labyrint Ds 7 euro's shipping included

Deals for free

Sonic SMS
Pikmin Gamecube
Crazy taxi gamecube
Saga frontier guide
pandora's tower DS
Kirby's mouse attack Finally this game has haunted me for a long time  :P
Free spare controllers snes converter and 2 spare carts
Tetsuo gaiden CDI

Game store deals for free. They might not be the most expensive games but someway or another I need to get them so I do appreciate them especially since these games are not easy to find in deals and not to mention the shape

All cib and in excellent shape

Pokepark 1
lost in blue shipwrecked
sky crawlers
DBZ budokai
Psychonauts
tenchu wrath of heaven
dynasty warriors 4
bloody roar 3
Lufia sinistrals with lufia post card

And now the interesting stuff, The retro gaming deal Gods have definitly blessed this fool with some excellent deals for pretty much nothing  ;D

Ps2 deal

War of the monsters presskit for Ps2 With sleeve, manual card pressdisc game disc and huge poster Complete 17 euro's shipping included

Ps1 all games cib excellent shape

Gekido 6 euro's shipping included

Free ps1 deals

Kurushi
rogue trip vacation
medivil 2
Lethal enforcers I & II
Gex 1

Snes deal Both sega and snes could have been better but unfortunately for both the turles games were not in my condition, than again i can't complain

Sness stuff for free in excellent shape

Realm lose spare cardridge
Legend
The hulk
Arkanoid
Super star wars
Battle toads vs double dragon  ::)

Sega games all cib excellent shape all for free

Quack shot
Flicky
sonic 3 Finally always in bad shape
Dick tracy better game than expected perfect theme my kinda game   8)
Super hydlide
Shadow dancer
Sword of vermillion, the always missing 106 pages Hintbook , I was wondering why the european version had 2 manuals one being genesis lucky me  ;D

I was lying about everything for free for sega these 2 costed me quite a bit   ::)

both cib and in excellent shape

Thunderforce IIless than 5 euro's
Splatterhouse II less than 10 euro's

Neo geo lot wich improved costed me less than 20 euro's total

All US versions 2 games with japanese discs but all with US packaging and booklet

As far as spine cards go I'll throw the towel in the ring becuase everyone throws them away, and unlike vip points cards for Nintendo games the chances of these being in here are like 10% and not to mention the limited offers especially in deals like these. Same goes for sega cd

Fatal fury 3 with spine card
Fatal fury special
samurai shodown III
mutation nation
ninja commando

Some excellent weeks can't complain has been amazing Thank you retro game deal gods   ;D
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 02:19:38 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

desocietas

« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2016, 11:15:09 am »
Nice pickups, sworddude! Very envious indeed.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2016, 08:44:14 pm »
Finally got me one of these. Found it at Goodwill. Using the Wii Mote by itself isn't bad, but this seems like it will better.

I could still use one of the regular pistol accessories for the Wii, though.

« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2016, 10:06:44 pm »
Pokemon Sun and Moon. Me n the wife are having a blast :D

« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2016, 11:41:21 pm »
Pokemon Sun and Moon. Me n the wife are having a blast :D

My GF and I are playing Sun and Moon respectively while watching the Pokemon movies, it's awesome :)