Author Topic: Your Opinion Of Golf Games  (Read 13388 times)

Re: Your Opinion Of Golf Games
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2019, 05:37:44 pm »
That golf game for the N64 DD to expensive.

hmm never heard of this one (does research)

"Japan Pro Golf Tour" for the Nintendo 64 sound to me like an extremely rare game there is none for sale on ebay but 5 people on this site own a copy according to the database currently and plus the Nintendo 64 DD is said to only be released in Japan. but Metal Jesus Rocks on YouTube has one I think.

PGA European Tour, and Mario Golf 64 are currently expensive but not as expensive golf games currently for the Nintendo 64

However "Waialae Country Club" for the N64 is usally a cheap golf game to obtain where I live

if you like a varity of golf games the PlayStation 1 and Sega Genesis have a bunch,
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 05:43:45 pm by oldgamerz »
(PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY)
Life on earth is only temporary and If you believe in God and do good in life. You can continue to live with any possessions  you desire, in the afterlife, as long as you do good and don't do evil in real life.

sworddude

« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2019, 07:51:47 am »
I'm more the kinda guy that likes the arcade style gold games

mario golf pretty much every version is fun. but the golden standard for me is neo turf masters.

Not to fond of the normal golf games.
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2020, 08:51:01 pm »

"Japan Pro Golf Tour" for the Nintendo 64 sound to me like an extremely rare game there is none for sale on ebay but 5 people on this site own a copy according to the database currently and plus the Nintendo 64 DD is said to only be released in Japan. but Metal Jesus Rocks on YouTube has one I think.

PGA European Tour, and Mario Golf 64 are currently expensive but not as expensive golf games currently for the Nintendo 64

However "Waialae Country Club" for the N64 is usally a cheap golf game to obtain where I live

if you like a varity of golf games the PlayStation 1 and Sega Genesis have a bunch,

Going for a full set my dude. I need that game eventually.
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2020, 03:47:36 am »

Going for a full set my dude. I need that game eventually.

I wish you the best of luck :) that game is just not for me in this lifetime

I have plenty of golf game alternatives to play in my collection
(PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY)
Life on earth is only temporary and If you believe in God and do good in life. You can continue to live with any possessions  you desire, in the afterlife, as long as you do good and don't do evil in real life.

Warmsignal

« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2020, 09:58:46 pm »
I like miniature golf games, mostly. I'm interested in picking up Everybody's Golf for PS4, since I've noticed it's dropped to around $14 for a new copy.

pzeke

« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2020, 06:52:07 pm »
They can be fun; I played Wii Sports Golf quite a bit, and I'm actually interested in getting Ribbit King.

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜