Author Topic: Ni no Kuni for PS3  (Read 35636 times)

Re: Ni no Kuni for PS3
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 06:58:20 pm »
Some nice screens on Joystiq today:

scott

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 11:32:07 pm »
This game is gorgeous. I can't wait!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2012, 04:18:37 pm »
Some new info!  A special edition for Europe has been announced, I hope we see something like this here.

and here's the original article:

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/29/namco-bandai-conjures-a-ni-no-kuni-wizards-edition-for-europe/

scott

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2012, 04:33:04 pm »
Oh man, that plushie is super cute.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2012, 05:46:50 pm »
I seem to remember seeing an amazingly *SWEET* Limited/Collector's edition for this...

...I'm not sure if it was exclusive Japan or Europe (I, for one, ver much hope to see it here :)
but, it came w/ it's own/custom (IIRC, gold) colored PS3 (w/ Ni-No-Kuni) pics, engravings, logos, and characters 'etched' onto the PS3!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2012, 10:53:42 pm »
Ive had this on pre-order for 2 months now ... its a long damned wait ... I hope we get some super badass LE!

And my septum is pierced. I should put a lantern through it.

*EDIT* click on the link. It says its available in America only through their site. I wonder if I have to cancel my pre-order with Gamestop. It also gives a legitimate release date of 1/22/13.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 10:56:38 pm by soera »

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2012, 02:20:08 am »
Oh snap!  I didn't see the update, I'll have to get this ordered!

scott

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2012, 10:13:51 am »
As much as I like that LE, I'm gonna have to pass on it. Not a price issue, really, more of a space and need to save up money issue. ha

psydswipe

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2012, 08:47:30 am »
Namco is bringing the Wizard's Edition to the US but it's exclusive to their clubNamco store.

The Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Wizard’s Edition will include a 300+ page hardback physical copy of the Wizard’s Companion, the spellbook Oliver uses throughout his journey in the game.  The full-color Wizard’s Companion contains a bestiary of all the creatures found in the game along with in-depth item descriptions, spells and history of the other world.  The limited-run Wizard’s Edition will also contain a plush doll of Drippy, Oliver’s guide through his adventures, as well as exclusive “golden mite” and “golden drongo” DLC familiars.  The Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Wizard’s Edition has a MSRP of $99.99 and is available for pre-order now, exclusively at www.clubNAMCO.com for a limited time.

psydswipe

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2012, 01:44:38 pm »
And now they have some program called Ninostarter where pre-orders unlock items:
NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. is giving JRPG fans the opportunity to add additional bonus items to the recently announced Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™ – Wizard’s Edition through a program called Ninostarter!

Ninostarter is an exclusive North American crowd sourcing initiative where NAMCO BANDAI Games America will harness the enthusiasm of Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch fans to unlock additional items that will be included in the North American Wizard’s Edition when the game ships on January 22, 2013.

Ninostarter works by tracking the number of Wizard’s Edition preorders being placed exclusively on www.clubNamco.com; as the Wizard’s Edition pre-order numbers rise, additional Wizard’s Edition items will be unlocked when pre-established levels of preorders are reached. Fans will have to act fast to unlock additional items in the Wizard’s Edition as clubNamco.com will stop taking pre-orders for the Wizard’s Edition on August 31, 2012 in North America.

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2012, 03:10:38 pm »
Some cool new pre-order bonuses for those that don't want the expensive Wizard's Edition offered by Namco: http://www.joystiq.com/2012/08/03/pre-order-ni-no-kuni-to-meet-the-griffy/
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 03:16:01 pm by varkias »

desocietas

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2012, 03:25:13 pm »
Agh... Now I want to preorder but it's yet another game I won't be able to play for a while.  Already preordering The Last Story, and who knows when I'll be able to play that (unless I borrow a Wii in the next few weeks).
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2012, 11:58:12 pm »
Agh... Now I want to preorder but it's yet another game I won't be able to play for a while.  Already preordering The Last Story, and who knows when I'll be able to play that (unless I borrow a Wii in the next few weeks).

I have them both pre ordered and I can't tell you when I'll have time to play either. But when I can, I'll have them both on hand. I couldn't take the chance in not finding, at least, Last Story. Its one that I felt may get over inflated, thanks to its placement in the wii lifespan.

soera

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2012, 11:40:11 pm »
I am definitely looking forward to this. Im hoping I get a chance to pre-order the wizard's edition. I think this is going to be my timesink next year.

soera

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2012, 11:57:50 pm »
Ugh just noticed that the website is going to stop taking pre-orders on the game August 31. I have got to come into some money fast. :(