Author Topic: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread  (Read 163350 times)

karyann

Re: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread
« Reply #225 on: June 10, 2014, 10:28:15 am »
I have another favor to ask of my American friends! Your McDonald's currently have Pokémon toys, and we got the cold shoulder once again with lame Fifa toys. If someone happens to have one or a few McDs on their run, can you please see if they have any of the ones I circled?  :) Usually, I just ask to see which toys they currently have, and they always let me choose one and buy it separately without a happy meal.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #226 on: June 10, 2014, 11:54:35 am »
I have another favor to ask of my American friends! Your McDonald's currently have Pokémon toys, and we got the cold shoulder once again with lame Fifa toys. If someone happens to have one or a few McDs on their run, can you please see if they have any of the ones I circled?  :) Usually, I just ask to see which toys they currently have, and they always let me choose one and buy it separately without a happy meal.

You do know that you really don't *HAVE* to "catch them all"; right  :P

I do have a McD's (in the same mall as my closest GS)...so, next time I'm there - I will take a look for you  ;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

karyann

« Reply #227 on: June 10, 2014, 01:52:49 pm »

I do have a McD's (in the same mall as my closest GS)...so, next time I'm there - I will take a look for you  ;D

That's why I circled only a few  ;) But there are so many, I'm bound to like too many of them haha. Thanks!

« Reply #228 on: June 10, 2014, 03:31:20 pm »

That's why I circled only a few  ;) But there are so many, I'm bound to like too many of them haha. Thanks!

You people to pay for shipping of what would equally less than 2 bounds over seas?

« Reply #229 on: June 11, 2014, 10:19:58 pm »

I stopped tonight and got one, Mewtwo though. Might stop by a different one tomorrow for lunch, see what I get there.

« Reply #230 on: July 03, 2014, 10:20:17 pm »
Does anyone happen to have an extra Case/Manual for Cave Story 3D (I dont need the cardboard slip cover)? I picked up a "used" copy from gamestop and it was cart only. If I cant find a case then I'l just play the game and sell it

I was finally able to find a case/manual
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 09:07:33 pm by justin8301 »

90snostalga

« Reply #231 on: July 17, 2014, 01:23:40 am »
*  Expansion Pack for Nintendo 64

*  Rumble Pack for Nintendo 64

Bwigdahl

« Reply #232 on: July 26, 2014, 08:40:07 pm »
So this is kind of weird, but one item I have always had on my wanted list that I've never even come close to finding is a Wu-Tang W ps1 controller that was made specially for the Wu-Tang Shaolin Style game that came out way back when. I don't really know if this thing is just incredibly rare or what, but I've never seen it anywhere locally or ebay or anything.

Figured I'd just throw this out here because like I said, I've had no luck on my own...

this is what it looks like

The controller sucks ass functionally, but I'm such a huge Wu-Tang Clan fan, I just want it to display, lol.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #233 on: July 26, 2014, 11:02:43 pm »
So this is kind of weird, but one item I have always had on my wanted list that I've never even come close to finding is a Wu-Tang W ps1 controller that was made specially for the Wu-Tang Shaolin Style game that came out way back when. I don't really know if this thing is just incredibly rare or what, but I've never seen it anywhere locally or ebay or anything.

Figured I'd just throw this out here because like I said, I've had no luck on my own...

The controller sucks ass functionally, but I'm such a huge Wu-Tang Clan fan, I just want it to display, lol.

Wait... This is real?  It's. So. Awesome!

Bwigdahl

« Reply #234 on: July 26, 2014, 11:17:44 pm »

Wait... This is real?  It's. So. Awesome!

Yeah, it's real... I just have no idea where the hell any of them are! I keep hoping to find someone who just thinks it's some random shitty 3rd party controller or something, but alas...

bobster

« Reply #235 on: July 27, 2014, 09:10:04 pm »
I'm not sure if you knew, but Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthing to f*** with... just saying.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

90snostalga

« Reply #236 on: July 27, 2014, 10:02:43 pm »
I'm not sure if you knew, but Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthing to f*** with... just saying.

Lol.  Your crazy Bob  :)  If you F with Wu-Tang, you lose alot of Cream...just saying  ;)

Bwigdahl

« Reply #237 on: July 27, 2014, 10:04:17 pm »

Don't worry, I know how to Bring Da Ruckus

90snostalga

« Reply #238 on: July 27, 2014, 10:07:00 pm »

Don't worry, I know how to Bring Da Ruckus

Whatever happen to the good old days of real Hip Hop?  Ya'll making me want to pop out my Method Man and Redman album on an actual vinyl and start jamming.  Or some awesome Bob Marley and light a *candle* lol

Bwigdahl