Author Topic: Recently Finished  (Read 19687 times)

foxhack

Re: Recently Finished
« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2012, 03:15:13 pm »
I just re-beat The Blackwell Legacy (I completed the game a few days before it got achievements on Steam) and got all the achievements this time.

Warning: Contains spoilers.

pacpix

« Reply #106 on: October 30, 2012, 08:21:41 pm »
I just finished Mortal Kombat on SNES with all the characters... without the awesome fatalities and blood this game is very mediocre.

Is it just me or does Kano cheat!?
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2012, 11:47:12 pm »
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin on Halloween, of course

godnightshade

« Reply #108 on: November 03, 2012, 12:58:56 am »
Soul Blazer on SNES.

pacpix

« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2012, 05:19:00 pm »
I finished Killer Instinct with all the characters this morning.  Eyedol has to be the cheapest boss I have ever fought!  If you get close he does an eight hit combo, if you back away he hits you with three fireballs, if you are lucky enough to start a combo he just does a combo breaker, if you jump attack he hits you into the air with his club, and on his second life bar everytime he hits you in the air he sits there and replenishes his heath even while you are waiting for the second round and can not attack!  I don't mind a difficult boss, but I should not have to waste fifty continues per character on the standard difficulty! >:(

donovon

« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2012, 06:37:03 pm »
In the past week I've finished Alice: Madness Returns and Bastion.

foxhack

« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2012, 10:13:21 pm »
I finished Killer Instinct with all the characters this morning.  Eyedol has to be the cheapest boss I have ever fought!  If you get close he does an eight hit combo, if you back away he hits you with three fireballs, if you are lucky enough to start a combo he just does a combo breaker, if you jump attack he hits you into the air with his club, and on his second life bar everytime he hits you in the air he sits there and replenishes his heath even while you are waiting for the second round and can not attack!  I don't mind a difficult boss, but I should not have to waste fifty continues per character on the standard difficulty! >:(
Hahahahahahaha. Just wait until you start playing SNK games.

pacpix

« Reply #112 on: November 11, 2012, 10:34:31 pm »
Last night I finished Yoshi's Cookie on SNES.  I prefer Yoshi over this one, but still a lot of fun.  Today I got a lot done!  I played Frogger on SNES for SEVEN HOURS.  There is no music either just a really annoying hopping sound, but I could not turn it off because I had to listen for the stupid alligators.  I kept getting to the last level and dying.  I finally played it on an emulator and created a save state on the last level.  I like Frogger, but seven hours straight was a bit much ha.

« Reply #113 on: November 11, 2012, 11:38:49 pm »
Last game I beat was Dark Souls, and I'm trying to add a few games to the beaten list but my free time is slim...  :-\

scott

« Reply #114 on: November 12, 2012, 11:22:27 pm »
Just finished the main story of Pokemon Black while waiting for this paint stripper to do it's dirty work. Now to either continue w/ the second half of the game or move on to Black 2....
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

htimreimer

« Reply #115 on: November 14, 2012, 09:39:29 am »
i just got done with nancy drew : the deadly device and its not the best or the worst out of the 27 nancy drew games

desocietas

« Reply #116 on: January 06, 2013, 03:54:26 am »
Soooo I just finished Frog Fractions.  Haven't heard of it? Good.  It's free, and it's here (and it's amazing): http://twinbeardstudios.com/frog-fractions
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #117 on: January 06, 2013, 04:31:22 am »
Soooo I just finished Frog Fractions.  Haven't heard of it? Good.  It's free, and it's here (and it's amazing): http://twinbeardstudios.com/frog-fractions
Holy crap, I love this game so much.  :P

desocietas

« Reply #118 on: January 06, 2013, 05:02:31 am »
Holy crap, I love this game so much.  :P

It was exactly what I needed since I'm kinda sick and staying up way too late already.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

tpugmire

« Reply #119 on: February 22, 2013, 07:24:03 pm »
I was able to go home on my lunch hour, and had just enough time to finish off Metroid: Other M. Overall, I really liked it. I didn't care much for having to switch to first person mode during battles, since that's why I didn't like the Metroid Prime series. The story was a little too close to Metroid Fusion, but whatever.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com