Author Topic: Recently Finished  (Read 19701 times)

Re: Recently Finished
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2012, 10:33:04 am »
Finished the story mode in TNA Impact! and now I have to keep collecting styles points to unlock everything else.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2012, 11:04:43 am »
2 days ago, I platinumed Cross-Edge on the pS3!

However, since I'm planning on writing (my first!) a review for it, I'll probably need a few more days to finish-up all of the super-hard post-game & post-post-game, *CRAZY-TOUGH* Super-Bosses :)

I know that it's in no way considered mandatory, but, for myself, *I* wouldn't feel "right" writing a review for something that I didn't see/do everything in...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2012, 11:07:46 am »
That's part of the reason why I don't write reviews - I'd feel bad writing one if I hadn't experienced everything... but I'm exactly the sort of person that *never* experiences everything, I haven't 100%'d a game in years!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2012, 11:11:30 am »
That's part of the reason why I don't write reviews - I'd feel bad writing one if I hadn't experienced everything... but I'm exactly the sort of person that *never* experiences everything, I haven't 100%'d a game in years!

But...

but...

but...

but...I've read reviews of yours (Panzer Dragoon Saga, iirc)...and they were just fine  ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2012, 11:13:06 am »
I've never reviewed anything, so I'm not sure who's reviews you were reading but they weren't mine! :D

Oh heck yes - there was that one review I did aaaagggeeeessssssss ago for the PS2 version of Panzer Dragoon, I'd totally forgotten about that!  :o
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 11:15:44 am by kimimi »

« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2012, 12:10:24 pm »
My wife and I just finished Lego Batman 2. We got it to 1000/1000 on the 360.

Now we have begun Lego Pirates.
Mega Bloks: The Game?
I'd like to see a Duplo Star Wars.

desocietas

« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2012, 12:46:18 pm »
My wife and I just finished Lego Batman 2. We got it to 1000/1000 on the 360.

Now we have begun Lego Pirates.
Mega Bloks: The Game?
I'd like to see a Duplo Star Wars.

hahahahah
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2012, 11:19:30 pm »
So I just beat Blackwell Unbound.

You guys have no idea how freakin' awesome these games are. Dave Gilbert is a genius.

jcalder8

« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2012, 09:49:07 am »
It took about 2 weeks but the wife and I polished off another Lego game last night, Pirates of the Caribbean. Got 1000/1000 on this one too but it sounds like we are going to be moving on to Lego Star Wars next.

scott

« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2012, 09:51:29 am »
Since so many people on my friends list were playing Borderlands 2... I decided to go and finish the last bits of Claptrap's Robot Revolution. Annoying, but I beat it on my own.

Now to go against Clawmerax.

Alone.

I'll be having to face off against Clawmerax alone too. But with Borderlands 2 out and my back log. I'm not sure when I'll get back around to finishing the achivements on Borderlands... Hell I still need to finish Assassin's Creed: Revelations before ACIII launches.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2012, 07:15:21 pm »
The last game I finished was a couple of weeks ago. Demon's Souls.  This game never really had that much love, especially compared to Dark Souls

Are you kidding me?!

Not only did Demon's Souls get much more "love", but (if you read/researched it a bit), you'd see that many players & reviewers of Dark Souls consider Demon's Souls the better of the 2 games & bemoan the mis-steps, and "steps-down", the exploits, and the *much* lower quality of the multi-player/invasion aspects of the 2nd game.

Don't get me wrong - neither one is a bad game, but to make a totally unfounded comment like that is just ridiculous  ;)

Demon's Souls was the less played out of the two and definitely received less love out of both of them. The reason for this was because it was PS3 exclusive, while Dark Souls was released on virtually everything. You don't need to be a hypocrite have a condescending attitude like that, especially after telling other people to show respect.

On topic, I also recently finished Demon's Souls with Upondoom. The game is fucking gold, I'd give it a 10/10 if I were to write a review for it. The symbolic bosses such as Maiden Astraea REALLY made the game, and the Storm King boss was a blast. I recently beat Fatal Frame 1, 3, and 4, and am continuing my playthrough of Project Zero 2 (Wii Version). The Fatal Frame games are definitely some of my favorite games of all time.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 07:19:25 pm by toybatsu »

scott

« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2012, 10:16:27 pm »
Started up a Backloggery account to help me track which games I've beaten. Still haven't added all my games onto it. I'm kinda interested to see what my completion percentage is and how horribly low it is...

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

jcalder8

« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2012, 11:31:16 pm »
Started up a Backloggery account to help me track which games I've beaten. Still haven't added all my games onto it. I'm kinda interested to see what my completion percentage is and how horribly low it is...
I have thought about starting one up myself but I think the answer would be too depressing lol

foxhack

« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2012, 12:44:23 am »
I don't list my games in Backloggery, that's what I have VGCollect for. :P

http://backloggery.com/Foxhack

scott

« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2012, 01:37:59 am »
I don't list my games in Backloggery, that's what I have VGCollect for. :P

http://backloggery.com/Foxhack

Ha well ya.