Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 171098 times)

desocietas

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #465 on: November 26, 2013, 01:58:27 pm »
I forgot that I didn't cancel my second preorder for Ys: Memories of Celceta, so I guess I should be getting that later today or tomorrow morning.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

karyann

« Reply #466 on: November 26, 2013, 02:11:56 pm »
I read somewhere that hardware-defective consoles were somewhere around 1% of all consoles sold, so that's definitely a small number.

My pre-ordered Zelda guide box set has been shipped yesterday, I'm so excited and can't wait to get it! I'll have to order the A Link Between Worlds collector guide soon too, if I want to have all of the currently released ones.

desocietas

« Reply #467 on: November 27, 2013, 12:06:25 pm »
Thanks to insektmute, I just jumped on a preorder for Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Limited Edition...  I'm afraid NIS might be turning into another Atlus for me (read: must buy every game ever)
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #468 on: November 27, 2013, 12:11:04 pm »
Thanks to insektmute, I just jumped on a preorder for Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Limited Edition...  I'm afraid of NIS might be turning into another Atlus for me (read: because I must buy (at least one) every game ever)

Fix'd!

And, welcome to the NIS/ATLUS Anonymous 12-step program  :P

PS (deso) -  PM incoming ==>
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

desocietas

« Reply #469 on: November 27, 2013, 12:42:58 pm »
Thanks to insektmute, I just jumped on a preorder for Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Limited Edition...  I'm afraid of NIS might be turning into another Atlus for me (read: because I must buy (at least one) every game ever)

Fix'd!

Hi, my name is Desocietas, and I buy more than one copy of games *at launch* for no good reason at all other than because of reasons.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 12:46:12 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #470 on: November 27, 2013, 02:10:50 pm »

Fix'd!

Hi, my name is Desocietas, and I buy more than one copy of games *at launch* for no good reason at all other than because of reasons.

L.M.A.O.  :P

karyann

« Reply #471 on: November 27, 2013, 03:29:35 pm »
Thanks to insektmute, I just jumped on a preorder for Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Limited Edition...  I'm afraid NIS might be turning into another Atlus for me (read: must buy every game ever)

I've turned into this recently too... Damn them and their awesome games that are hard to find.

« Reply #472 on: November 27, 2013, 11:15:23 pm »
Hooray, corrupting Nancy to spend moar monies!

Speaking of which, I do believe we've both just received our copies of the Ys: Memories of Celceta LE :D

desocietas

« Reply #473 on: November 27, 2013, 11:40:46 pm »
Indeed!  I just scanned the back cover of my box and submitted an update to the item record.  I'm glad there's already a good front cover because that silver surface does not scan well :\
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #474 on: November 28, 2013, 04:09:15 am »
Yeah, I've had a helluva time with anything reflective or textured. What worked best is to turn on descreen, turn off unsharp mask (always do anyway), turn on a tiny bit of backlight and gutter shadow correction, and maybe some slight manual adjustment of the contrast and brightness in Photoshop until it matches as closely to the actual thing as I can get it.

desocietas

« Reply #475 on: November 28, 2013, 12:50:25 pm »
Now I feel bad that I simply scan, crop, and submit  :-\

And just in case anyone misses the opportunity after my post: " ^ That's what she said "
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #476 on: November 28, 2013, 01:55:32 pm »
Now I feel bad that I simply scan, crop, and submit  :-\

And just in case anyone misses the opportunity after my post: " ^ That's what she said "

That's what she - ...

Dammit!

:-X

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #477 on: December 02, 2013, 04:26:06 pm »
I just joined the club and went ahead & preordered (3) of the Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Limited Editions as well  ;D

« Reply #478 on: December 04, 2013, 04:19:47 am »
Just preordered Bravely Default Collector's Edition, I really need to stop using the damn internet. I just heard about the game like 5 minutes ago and I couldn't help myself

desocietas

« Reply #479 on: December 04, 2013, 12:00:25 pm »
Just preordered Bravely Default Collector's Edition, I really need to stop using the damn internet. I just heard about the game like 5 minutes ago and I couldn't help myself

I'll have to get that myself - thankfully I can worry about it after the holidays :P

Although I'm hoping they release a deluxe edition similar to the one in Europe:
http://nintendoeverything.com/bravely-default-twitter-for-those-jealous-of-the-european-deluxe-edition-well-make-it-up-to-you/
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 12:06:35 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas