Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 171102 times)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #510 on: January 09, 2014, 10:29:23 pm »
Alright, I jumped on the bandwagon and just pre-ordered Bravery Default CE too. The AR cards and soundtrack look neat!

I too jumped on this Collectors Edition.

bobster

« Reply #511 on: January 10, 2014, 10:22:57 am »
Well I just got a 3DS two days ago... I think i'll be jumping on the Bravely Default CE bandwagon as well. Now to see if I can't find myself a Shin Megami Tensei IV CE...
Currently Playing: The Witcher

karyann

« Reply #512 on: January 10, 2014, 11:54:23 am »
Well I just got a 3DS two days ago... I think i'll be jumping on the Bravely Default CE bandwagon as well. Now to see if I can't find myself a Shin Megami Tensei IV CE...

You should hurry up for Bravery Default, as the CE just came back "in stock", but they will probably sell out fast again! As for Shin Megami Tensei, I think I've seen one or 2 recently in the shops, so if you're lucky and search hard enough, maybe you'll find one  :)

desocietas

« Reply #513 on: January 10, 2014, 12:48:42 pm »

I might have an extra copy or two lying around in case you aren't able to find anything at a reasonable price.  I'm not sure if Soera was still interested in one of them...?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

bobster

« Reply #514 on: January 10, 2014, 12:52:04 pm »

I might have an extra copy or two lying around in case you aren't able to find anything at a reasonable price.  I'm not sure if Soera was still interested in one of them...?
That's very nice of you! I may take you up on the offer!

bobster

« Reply #515 on: January 10, 2014, 12:52:47 pm »

You should hurry up for Bravery Default, as the CE just came back "in stock", but they will probably sell out fast again! As for Shin Megami Tensei, I think I've seen one or 2 recently in the shops, so if you're lucky and search hard enough, maybe you'll find one  :)
I see bestbuy has them online and for what seems like a reasonable price. It's payday today so I'll probably take your advice.

desocietas

« Reply #516 on: January 10, 2014, 12:59:12 pm »

I see bestbuy has them online and for what seems like a reasonable price. It's payday today so I'll probably take your advice.

sweet - hope you like it!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #517 on: January 10, 2014, 02:08:25 pm »

Go ahead and let him take it. :) No chance Im going to have any spare funds anytime soon with my wife's car going the way it is. :(

bobster

« Reply #518 on: January 13, 2014, 06:06:17 pm »
I pulled the trigger on the Bravely Default CE! I can't wait for that to come in!

« Reply #519 on: January 13, 2014, 06:15:05 pm »
unknown. my wife has ordered me a game but will not tell me what it is. i will let you know on wedensday

scott

« Reply #520 on: January 21, 2014, 10:04:20 am »
Put in preorders for Bravely Default and Diablo III: Reaper of Souls CE, which are moer than likely going to be my first game purchases of the year. :\

I also will need to buy a video card before I can play Diablo III again though.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #521 on: January 21, 2014, 10:43:18 am »
When you get Reaper of Souls, let me know how it is. I have a couple hundred hours in my PS3 version of Diablo III but not sure I want to continue unless the expansion is really that good.

scott

« Reply #522 on: January 21, 2014, 12:23:12 pm »
They say that they are fixing a bunch of things with the main game when the expansion drops. So I'm hopeful.

I do know one thing though. Jay Wilson dropped the ball hard on DIII, so hard.

scott

« Reply #523 on: January 23, 2014, 10:22:21 am »
Put in a preorder for Conception II on 3ds.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #524 on: January 23, 2014, 12:16:10 pm »
Put in a preorder for Conception II on 3ds.

I've been thinking of doing the same -but- (I *think* that) it's also getting a Vita version...which I'll more than likely get  ;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"