Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 170988 times)

soera

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #525 on: January 23, 2014, 12:24:01 pm »
2 weeks till Bravely Default launches. This is supposed to be one of the series that Squenix is bringing to the states instead of Dragon quest. Lets hope its good!

bobster

« Reply #526 on: January 23, 2014, 12:30:29 pm »
Hmmm I hadn't heard of conception before... It is an Atlus game though...
Currently Playing: The Witcher

scott

« Reply #527 on: January 23, 2014, 01:06:04 pm »
Neither had I, but it's an Atlus RPG... so I had to.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

desocietas

« Reply #528 on: January 23, 2014, 08:13:13 pm »
Damn Atlus... I can't decide between the two either and might have to pull the trigger and get both  ::)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

90snostalga

« Reply #529 on: January 23, 2014, 08:30:21 pm »
I did not know about this topic thread.  I haven't pre-ordered but I seen on Walmart.com that mario kart is available for pre order with a ship date of 4/1/2014 and it says "Zelda 2" on the Wii U with a ship date of 6/1/2014 but the Zelda is 99.96 so im not sure if its a special edition or something but its making me curious. 

« Reply #530 on: January 23, 2014, 08:56:41 pm »
Preorder FFX and X2 HD a while back. Even though it's mostly the same game, it's one of my favorite RPGs of all time and am super stoked about it :D

karyann

« Reply #531 on: January 23, 2014, 09:13:28 pm »
I did not know about this topic thread.  I haven't pre-ordered but I seen on Walmart.com that mario kart is available for pre order with a ship date of 4/1/2014 and it says "Zelda 2" on the Wii U with a ship date of 6/1/2014 but the Zelda is 99.96 so im not sure if its a special edition or something but its making me curious.

Prices of $100 are normal for games which don't have an announced price, because this way they're sure that you won't be mad that they will charge more than what you originally saw ;) I'm really skeptical over a Wii U Zelda release in such a short time, without ever having any information at all from Nintendo  :-\ I guess we'll see soon enough though.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #532 on: January 23, 2014, 09:16:30 pm »

Prices of $100 are normal for games which don't have an announced price, because this way they're sure that you won't be mad that they will charge more than what you originally saw ;) I'm really skeptical over a Wii U Zelda release in such a short time, without ever having any information at all from Nintendo  :-\ I guess we'll see soon enough though.

I'm betting that's a placeholder for Hyrule Warriors

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #533 on: January 24, 2014, 09:36:17 am »
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

karyann

« Reply #534 on: January 24, 2014, 11:36:05 am »
I'm betting that's a placeholder for Hyrule Warriors

Oooh. Ooooooooooh. I didn't think of that, but great guess. That's probably it. How could I forget about Hyrule Warriors when I was so excited for it?  :-[

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #535 on: January 24, 2014, 12:34:18 pm »
Just got back from pre-ordering Conception 2 (Vita version) at GS.

karyann

« Reply #536 on: January 24, 2014, 12:51:19 pm »
You guys make me want to pre-order Conception II even more, but I just agreed to buy Atelier Rorona Limited Edition for $50 from someone in my class, and so I'm officially way over my spending budget for a while  :P I think the deal is okay for Atelier Rorona though, so I decided I didn't want to regret later on.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #537 on: January 24, 2014, 01:05:44 pm »
You guys make me want to pre-order Conception II even more, but I just agreed to buy Atelier Rorona Limited Edition for $50 from someone in my class, and so I'm officially way over my spending budget for a while  :P I think the deal is okay for Atelier Rorona though, so I decided I didn't want to regret later on.

You know...I was gonna' say that $50 for a Rorona LE sounded kind of high -but- after looking at it on Amazon (where new/sealed versions of the LE) are listing from $70 to $130; I'd say that $50 *does* sound like a good/fair price  ;D

I've said it before -and- Imma' say it again:

I've *Never* (yet) regretted buying multiple copies of NIS America's LE's - nor, have I ever lost money (or...even just broke-even) on any of 'em  ;)

bobster

« Reply #538 on: January 24, 2014, 01:37:24 pm »
So I'm torn on whether or not to get conception 2... A lot of what i'm reading is saying it's like persona, but I've never played a persona game. On the other hand, I've liked all the other Shin Megami Tensei games I've played. Plus it's Atlus so I'm not sure I'd be disappointed. The battle system on the youtube video i'm watching makes no sense to me though!

There's also the fact there was never an English translation for the first one.

So torn!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

scott

« Reply #539 on: January 24, 2014, 01:42:14 pm »
Ya I wish there had been a English release of the first one. But I doubt that'll ever happen. Part of me wishes they would have dropped the 2 for the English release, then I would have been happily oblivious to the fact that there was a first one. haha
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread