Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 171101 times)

90snostalga

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #540 on: January 24, 2014, 02:05:08 pm »
You guys make me want to pre-order Conception II even more, but I just agreed to buy Atelier Rorona Limited Edition for $50 from someone in my class, and so I'm officially way over my spending budget for a while  :P I think the deal is okay for Atelier Rorona though, so I decided I didn't want to regret later on.

I been trying to avoid ordering it online but I cannot ever find it anywhere.  So I am going to have to get it online when I can.  Referring to Atelier Rorona the Adventures of Arland

karyann

« Reply #541 on: January 24, 2014, 09:32:12 pm »
You know...I was gonna' say that $50 for a Rorona LE sounded kind of high -but- after looking at it on Amazon (where new/sealed versions of the LE) are listing from $70 to $130; I'd say that $50 *does* sound like a good/fair price  ;D

I've said it before -and- Imma' say it again:

I've *Never* (yet) regretted buying multiple copies of NIS America's LE's - nor, have I ever lost money (or...even just broke-even) on any of 'em  ;)

That's good to know. Might encourage me even more to buy them when I see 'em! NIS tends to have great games too.

I been trying to avoid ordering it online but I cannot ever find it anywhere.  So I am going to have to get it online when I can.  Referring to Atelier Rorona the Adventures of Arland

I haven't seen any copies "in real life" either, I've been quite lucky to just happen to talk about it with my classmate!

scott

« Reply #542 on: January 24, 2014, 11:07:32 pm »
Stupid weather!

I have a copy of Alien Hominid (PS2) coming in the mail and due to adverse weather conditions they delayed delivery. This is the second time this has happened this month... Now, since it's Friday and it's UPS I won't be seeing it on my doorstep until Monday. *shakes fist*
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

foxhack

« Reply #543 on: January 25, 2014, 12:37:18 am »
Resident Evil 4 HD is coming to PC, and I can preorder it for $15. I'm tempted... I can just sell off my PS2 Essentials set since my PS2's dead anyway...

soera

« Reply #544 on: February 07, 2014, 09:40:17 am »
ONE FREAKING HOUR TO GO

Im ready to hit my Best buy and get my Bravely Default. My 3DS is charging up as I post this. Im giddy!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #545 on: February 07, 2014, 10:05:07 am »
ONE FREAKING HOUR TO GO

Im ready to hit my Best buy and get my Bravely Default. My 3DS is charging up as I post this. Im giddy!

Silly girl; tee-hee  ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

bobster

« Reply #546 on: February 07, 2014, 10:24:37 am »
ONE FREAKING HOUR TO GO

Sounds like you should have it right about now! Mine is sitting at my local UPS distribution place. Might see if I can just grab it after work :D

SO EXCITED!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

scott

« Reply #547 on: February 07, 2014, 10:48:21 am »
Hmm. Apparently I get slow shipping on my copy.

According to Amazon it won't be here til Monday. Which is fine, I'm hooked on Skyrim at the moment anyway.

bobster

« Reply #548 on: February 07, 2014, 10:58:53 am »

According to Amazon it won't be here til Monday. Which is fine, I'm hooked on Skyrim at the moment anyway.
You might want to check if you selected release day delivery on your order. If so, you can ask their support what the problem is, and usually they give a 10 dollar credit.

I feel kind of cheap doing that sometimes, but then I realize they said they'd do something, but didn't. Especially if you have amazon prime lol.

bobster

« Reply #549 on: February 07, 2014, 11:12:47 am »
Welp I lied! The UPS guy just dropped it off. Guess who also brought his 3DS into work today >.>

soera

« Reply #550 on: February 07, 2014, 01:19:53 pm »
Mine is home. :D

scott

« Reply #551 on: February 07, 2014, 01:42:37 pm »

You might want to check if you selected release day delivery on your order. If so, you can ask their support what the problem is, and usually they give a 10 dollar credit.

I feel kind of cheap doing that sometimes, but then I realize they said they'd do something, but didn't. Especially if you have amazon prime lol.

I looked into it a few days ago and it didn't offer me Release Day. Oh well, at least I managed to swing it. :)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #552 on: February 08, 2014, 10:46:21 am »
Apparently this is going to be a limited physical release and only avalible through amazon and Namcobandai
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I5LMSBK/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

now if only J-Stars Victory VS would get a North American release.

scott

« Reply #553 on: February 08, 2014, 10:48:39 am »
Pre-ordered.

« Reply #554 on: February 08, 2014, 10:55:53 am »
Apparently this is going to be a limited physical release and only avalible through amazon and Namcobandai
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I5LMSBK/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

now if only J-Stars Victory VS would get a North American release.

Sold!!!