Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 170869 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #615 on: March 11, 2014, 05:29:15 pm »
2 weeks til Witch and the hundred knight. :)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

argyle

« Reply #616 on: March 11, 2014, 05:32:32 pm »
Wonder when Blizz is going to make an announcement on the future of the console version.

This - I want D3 on the PS4. 

And I've seen a grand total of 2 reviews for Witch & the Hundred Knight, but for some reason people on other forums are acting like it's already a given that the game is garbage.  It looked fun to me from the first footage I saw of it, and even the reviews seem to criticize the story elements and not the actual gameplay. 

I guess I'm saying people are weird, and I'm also looking forward to that game.  :P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

anruiukimi

« Reply #617 on: March 11, 2014, 05:55:23 pm »
Looks like my preorder list is currently as follows:

Lego Hobbit (PS3)
Hakuoki - Limited (PS3)

Dragon Quest Rugs (9 of them! Two sets of the standard release, one set of the SE JP Store only release.)
Dragon Quest VII 3DS OST (1st Edition, comes with a clear file and something else, I believe.)

argyle

« Reply #618 on: March 11, 2014, 05:58:14 pm »
Has there been any word of the 3DS DQVII coming to the US?  That seemed like a no-brainer to me...   :-\
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

anruiukimi

« Reply #619 on: March 11, 2014, 06:04:35 pm »
Has there been any word of the 3DS DQVII coming to the US?  That seemed like a no-brainer to me...   :-\

Not that I've heard, unfortunately. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I've learned over the last 20 years to be rather skeptical (with anything Dragon Quest and US release) until it actually shows up. xD;
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 06:09:07 pm by anruiukimi »

soera

« Reply #620 on: March 11, 2014, 06:13:18 pm »
It does seem like a no brainer. But Squenix doesnt really do no brainers very well.

I am also skeptical over anything involving DQ. Hell, the way its going DQX is going to be the first main series game not brought to the states.

argyle

« Reply #621 on: March 11, 2014, 06:19:03 pm »
You make good points, tho I can *almost* give them a pass on DQX, as much as it pains me to say it, due to the poor sales of the Wii U & the cost of running servers they'd have to take on.  And yeah, I know it came out for the Wii as well but that's deader than the Wii U these days.   :-\

But DQ7 I can't wrap my head around.  AFAIK, the DS DQ ports sold well.  Bravely Default was a big success for them from what I understand and, hello, old-school RPG.  I just can't figure what their reasoning would be on that. 

« Reply #622 on: March 11, 2014, 06:23:15 pm »
One of the reasons I got a Wii U was for Dragon Quest X, sigh...

anruiukimi

« Reply #623 on: March 11, 2014, 06:26:08 pm »
It does seem like a no brainer. But Squenix doesnt really do no brainers very well.

I am also skeptical over anything involving DQ. Hell, the way its going DQX is going to be the first main series game not brought to the states.

I'm honestly not that surprised on DQX, although I am a bit disappointed. But I do agree that I think the VII revamp would be a perfect port option, but as we all know, anything DQ often gets the short end of the stick.

scott

« Reply #624 on: March 11, 2014, 06:29:37 pm »
Hell, I'd be happy with Rocket Slime 3. But noooooo.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

anruiukimi

« Reply #625 on: March 11, 2014, 06:42:14 pm »
Hell, I'd be happy with Rocket Slime 3. But noooooo.

Oh, I wanted Morimori 3. I played it in Japan RIGHT before I moved (literally the day before) at the United States of Odaiba event in 2011 (got a slime fan for the pleasure, even!) and I was hoping...and obviously no-go at this point. :(

argyle

« Reply #626 on: March 11, 2014, 06:55:11 pm »
One of the reasons I got a Wii U was for Dragon Quest X, sigh...

I expect I'll be picking a Wii U back up (had one last year but barely used it, and the crazy trade-in GS gave for it right before the PS4 launched was too good to pass up) the day X is released.  And if that was the only game I ever bought on the system, if Xenoblade is anything to go by, that would be ok.  :)

karyann

« Reply #627 on: March 11, 2014, 07:09:36 pm »
Lego Hobbit (PS3)

They're making a Lego The Hobbit too?! Yay!  ;D

(excuse me while I enjoy the fact that I can have more of Middle Earth to enjoy)

argyle

« Reply #628 on: March 12, 2014, 09:09:00 am »
This is a long shot, but you never know...  ;)

If anyone here has a preorder for the CE of The Witch & the Hundred Knight that they're thinking about cancelling, please let me know.  I missed out on it and am now regretting it, and I'd love to take a preorder over from someone.  :)  I even have just the game preordered from Amazon for $20 (price hiccup a while back) that I'd trade + cash if someone decided they just wanted the game & not the extras. 

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #629 on: March 12, 2014, 10:17:42 am »
This is a long shot, but you never know...  ;)

If anyone here has a preorder for the CE of The Witch & the Hundred Knight that they're thinking about cancelling, please let me know.  I missed out on it and am now regretting it, and I'd love to take a preorder over from someone.  :)  I even have just the game preordered from Amazon for $20 (price hiccup a while back) that I'd trade + cash if someone decided they just wanted the game & not the extras.

PM sent ==>
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"