Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 171121 times)

karyann

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #630 on: March 12, 2014, 10:22:46 am »
I'm SO tempted by Disney Magical World on the 3DS. Don't judge me, it's like Animal Crossing with Disney characters :(

bobster

« Reply #631 on: March 12, 2014, 02:07:19 pm »
This is a long shot, but you never know...  ;)

If anyone here has a preorder for the CE of The Witch & the Hundred Knight that they're thinking about cancelling, please let me know.  I missed out on it and am now regretting it, and I'd love to take a preorder over from someone.  :)  I even have just the game preordered from Amazon for $20 (price hiccup a while back) that I'd trade + cash if someone decided they just wanted the game & not the extras.

PM sent ==>
I know who I'm turning to when I miss out on something  :P. I thought deso was the only one that ordered three copies of everything!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

argyle

« Reply #632 on: March 12, 2014, 02:22:21 pm »
I've pretty much decided to start preordering 2 copies of the NISA sets from now on.  ;)  Tho I'm going to start after Mugen Souls Z. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

desocietas

« Reply #633 on: March 12, 2014, 03:06:45 pm »
I know who I'm turning to when I miss out on something  :P. I thought deso was the only one that ordered three copies of everything!

LOLOLOL disgaeniac has been doing it a *lot* longer than I have.  I think I only started buying multiples because I saw him doing it and got the idea that maybe it's "normal" to do something like that >.>
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #634 on: March 12, 2014, 03:22:06 pm »
my ears were ringing...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #635 on: March 12, 2014, 03:44:39 pm »
I was so close to ordering a second copy of Witch but I just couldnt afford to.  :-\

argyle

« Reply #636 on: March 12, 2014, 04:02:32 pm »

LOLOLOL disgaeniac has been doing it a *lot* longer than I have.  I think I only started buying multiples because I saw him doing it and got the idea that maybe it's "normal" to do something like that >.>

Wait...I think he's part of the influence that's making me want to start doing that.  Is that his plan?  What's going on here?!?!
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #637 on: March 12, 2014, 04:10:41 pm »

Wait...I think he's part of the influence that's making me want to start doing that.  Is that his plan?  What's going on here?!?!

Beware my Insanity & my Excesses!!! :-X

They're contagious, progressive, w/o any known cure, and terminal!   :'(

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #638 on: March 13, 2014, 01:39:30 am »
Since 8th generation video games no longer include paper manuals anymore, I guess I'll be pre-ordering Watch Dogs on PSN.  Also waiting for more news on other Ubisoft titles.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

« Reply #639 on: March 13, 2014, 02:00:04 am »
anruiukimi is sending me dragon warrior 2 which is very exciting.

bobster

« Reply #640 on: March 13, 2014, 08:44:45 am »

I should have known you'd be the one to start that Kenny! It's not a bad idea actually, and I've seen you guys come through for other members many times before. I'd like to start doing that myself, but last week my girlfriend and I decided to plan a trip for October to Disney world. That unfortunately means my game buying is getting put on hold to save funds for that lol.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #641 on: March 13, 2014, 09:53:54 am »

I should have known you'd be the one to start that Kenny! It's not a bad idea actually, and I've seen you guys come through for other members many times before. I'd like to start doing that myself, but last week my girlfriend and I decided to plan a trip for October to Disney world. That unfortunately means my game buying is getting put on hold to save funds for that lol.

*Priorities*   ;)

argyle

« Reply #642 on: March 13, 2014, 10:04:23 am »

bobster

« Reply #643 on: March 13, 2014, 10:28:59 am »
Being a responsible adult sucks! But you know what they say, happy girlfriend is a happy boyfriend.

soera

« Reply #644 on: March 13, 2014, 11:10:35 am »
I keep saying that too ... to my wife.  :o