Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 170957 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #690 on: March 25, 2014, 10:00:25 am »
We may need to start something : A sound track trade off. Borrow each other's soundtracks to rip them and what not. My soundtrack collection is pretty weak honestly and Id love to have a bit set to listen to.

I'd be willing to help you out there...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #691 on: March 25, 2014, 10:30:58 am »
I have a few soundtracks right now. Bravely Default, Witch, Ys Legacy, Radiant Historia (which I havent opened yet cause its still sealed first release version), Rhapsody, and FF VII Crisis core.

I had Ys books I & II from the actual Turbo Duo game on my computer but that harddrive crashed and all my stuff is gone. I also dont have a single DQ soundtrack (shocking eh) and Id love to get a few of those especially VII and VIII.

bobster

« Reply #692 on: March 25, 2014, 10:33:30 am »
Welp, I too jumped on pre-ordering (though it's supposed to be released today) Pier Solar for the Dreamcast and it's strategy guide.

Financially, I probably shouldn't have, but the little bit of money I had in my paypal helped ease the pain lol.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #693 on: March 25, 2014, 11:24:26 am »
I have a few soundtracks right now. Bravely Default, Witch, Ys Legacy, Radiant Historia (which I havent opened yet cause its still sealed first release version), Rhapsody, and FF VII Crisis core.

I've been telling ya!

Rhapsody

(At least) listen to "Marjoly's Song" (for laughs) and "Thank You" for surprising decency  :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

argyle

« Reply #694 on: March 25, 2014, 01:39:17 pm »
If we're talking physical soundtracks I have a pretty decent collection.  If we're talking digital...I would describe that collection as 'obscene'.  :P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

soera

« Reply #695 on: March 25, 2014, 01:50:26 pm »
All my soundtracks are physical. But I listen to music on my computer while Im sitting at it. Having a few digital ones downloaded would be cool for me. Like I said, thats where my Ys one was and I miss it. :(

anruiukimi

« Reply #696 on: March 25, 2014, 02:19:28 pm »
All my soundtracks are physical. But I listen to music on my computer while Im sitting at it. Having a few digital ones downloaded would be cool for me. Like I said, thats where my Ys one was and I miss it. :(

My list is out of date, but if you ever want me to rip any of mine, let me know:

http://ofortuna.rocproductions.org/CDInventory.htm

soera

« Reply #697 on: March 25, 2014, 02:24:28 pm »
Oh hell, that would be awesome. Id definitely be interested in DQ, FF, and Sailor Moon stuff!

anruiukimi

« Reply #698 on: March 25, 2014, 03:28:48 pm »
Well, shoot me a message sometimes. :P I don't have a lot of SM stuff left, but I can always find you a torrent ::gasp:: or something for those :P

(I do have at least one DQ album pre-ripped, and if you are curious, I think I can link you to another album I ripped awhile back right now. Once I find the link.)

scott

« Reply #699 on: March 25, 2014, 03:42:50 pm »
Ugh I hate FedEx. According to tracking, my copy of Diablo III ROS is in Tennessee as of 1pm. I'm in Michigan and it was supposed to be here today.

Unless some miracle happens, I don't think I'll be playing the expansion tonight.

Dicks.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 03:46:05 pm by scott »
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

anruiukimi

« Reply #700 on: March 25, 2014, 05:18:10 pm »
Ugh I hate FedEx. According to tracking, my copy of Diablo III ROS is in Tennessee as of 1pm. I'm in Michigan and it was supposed to be here today.

Unless some miracle happens, I don't think I'll be playing the expansion tonight.

Dicks.

I hate when that happens! Sometimes it'll be sitting at the local distro center (which is some 25min away) and they'll sit on it for a whole extra day just because. :/

soera

« Reply #701 on: March 25, 2014, 05:36:15 pm »
Im waiting on a 2 day priority package ... except today was the 3rd day and the mail has already run and its not here.

anruiukimi

« Reply #702 on: March 25, 2014, 06:23:51 pm »
Im waiting on a 2 day priority package ... except today was the 3rd day and the mail has already run and its not here.

You can call the post office if it's dropped off the face of the planet, I've had to do that once or twice. :/

Warmsignal

« Reply #703 on: March 25, 2014, 06:34:51 pm »
Ya know we got those first world problems.

anruiukimi

« Reply #704 on: March 25, 2014, 07:33:15 pm »
Ya know we got those first world problems.

Darn right! :P