Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 170866 times)

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #825 on: April 30, 2014, 01:12:19 am »
Getting irritated at the lack of release info on Pier Solar HD on Magic Game Factory's website. The unofficial word is that it is getting released the end of "this month." Better hurry, they only have a day left :/

argyle

« Reply #826 on: April 30, 2014, 07:47:30 am »
Anyone else here picking up Bound By Flame next week?  I have it preordered because it looks very cool by the trailers - but I'm a little hesitant as well since the dev hasn't really done much else and it kinda came out of nowhere.  If it's universally panned I'll probably cancel & just wait for a price drop, but I'm hoping it turns out good.  :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #827 on: April 30, 2014, 09:44:50 am »
Anyone else here picking up Bound By Flame next week?  I have it preordered because it looks very cool by the trailers - but I'm a little hesitant as well since the dev hasn't really done much else and it kinda came out of nowhere.  If it's universally panned I'll probably cancel & just wait for a price drop, but I'm hoping it turns out good.  :)

Hadn't even heard of it; what's it like?

Speaking of pre-orders though...what'd you do w/ your Hakuoki pre-order?

Yea or Nay to the $20 comb/hairpin thingie  :o

Enquiring minds want to know  :P
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

argyle

« Reply #828 on: April 30, 2014, 09:50:39 am »

Oh, I thought I mentioned that - I canceled it completely.  My wife decided she didn't want it after all, and I'm certainly not going to play it.  :P  Might pick the game up for her anyway when/if it gets cheap, but she didn't have a "day 1 gotta have it" interest in it so that $$ can be better used elsewhere.  ;)

Actually...now that I think about it, when I canceled that preorder I move the credit over to Bound By Flame.  :P  BBF is a western-style RPG - artstyle looks Skyrim-esque, but combat reminds me a LOT of Kingdoms of Amalur from the videos I've seen.  Even has the 3 skill trees you can build up like Amalur.  If it's as good as that game was, I'll be happy.  :)
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

bobster

« Reply #829 on: April 30, 2014, 09:51:53 am »
Getting irritated at the lack of release info on Pier Solar HD on Magic Game Factory's website. The unofficial word is that it is getting released the end of "this month." Better hurry, they only have a day left :/
I see this comment on their website.

"I emailed them and this is there response.. "The games and guide are planned to be released by the last day of April. The shipping process will begin right after the release, so we can expect it to happen by early May."

I'm eagerly awaiting this too!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #830 on: April 30, 2014, 10:00:17 am »

"I emailed them and this is there response.. "The games and guide are planned to be released by the last day of April. The shipping process will begin right after the release, so we can expect it to happen by early May."

Is it digital only or getting an actual retail/physical release for the PS3?

soera

« Reply #831 on: April 30, 2014, 10:54:06 pm »
It better get a physical release. Im already miffed at Child right now for being digital only.

anruiukimi

« Reply #832 on: May 01, 2014, 12:32:13 am »

Yea! I can always use more kanzashi :D And I want at least one JP visual novel game again, I sold my copy of Animamundi: Dark Alchemist for PC a few years ago along with the promotional stuff I had for it, so I miss having one around. Hopefully, this one is more reliable, Animamundi had a game breaking error that had to be avoided. xD;

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #833 on: May 01, 2014, 12:47:14 am »
Forgot to mention I pre-ordered Dragon Age: Inquisitions for the PC.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

argyle

« Reply #834 on: May 01, 2014, 01:30:37 pm »
I have 5 preordered for this month, one of which I'm debating canceling:

Bound By Flame
Wolfenstein
Watch Dogs
Drakengard 3 CE
Mugen Souls Z CE (this is the one I'm debating on canceling...)

soera

« Reply #835 on: May 01, 2014, 03:19:52 pm »
Is that the NISA version? If you do cancel it, I may take it from you. I really dont have a single game Im interested in buying now til Fairy fencer gets its actual date announced and want *something* to look forward to in the mean time.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #836 on: May 01, 2014, 04:18:37 pm »
Is that the NISA version?

Is there *another* version?

:o

:-[

:P

;D

So, did ya' open dem LE's up yet?

argyle

« Reply #837 on: May 01, 2014, 05:11:35 pm »
Is that the NISA version? If you do cancel it, I may take it from you. I really dont have a single game Im interested in buying now til Fairy fencer gets its actual date announced and want *something* to look forward to in the mean time.

K, if I do decide to cancel I'll let you know.  :)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #838 on: May 01, 2014, 06:47:12 pm »

Is it digital only or getting an actual retail/physical release for the PS3?

I actually backed the kickstarter for Pier solar HD.From the kickstarter page's recent update it's going to hopefully get released before E3 and they apologize for the lack of updates
 As far as physical releases go the only ones are PC and Dreamcast. The rest are digital. As for which version I'm getting... Dreamcast of course.

soera

« Reply #839 on: May 01, 2014, 07:10:35 pm »
Is that the NISA version?

Is there *another* version?

:o

:-[

:P

;D

So, did ya' open dem LE's up yet?

I did! :)