Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 170867 times)

desocietas

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #1260 on: February 11, 2015, 03:33:38 am »
I've had to be satisfied living vicariously through you, Scott, Kimimi, and pac_pix :D

Haha, I hope our lack of self-discipline has helped you in your time of need  8)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1261 on: February 11, 2015, 06:42:54 am »
ErikInsect who now :P
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

pacpix

« Reply #1262 on: February 11, 2015, 12:26:53 pm »
I've had to be satisfied living vicariously through you, Scott, Kimimi, and pac_pix :D

Haha, I hope our lack of self-discipline has helped you in your time of need  8)
>.> lack of self-discipline? I have no idea what you are talking about...  ;D
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

« Reply #1263 on: February 11, 2015, 08:58:46 pm »

There are a few credit card purchases that are all the fault of you people. Literally nothing I could do to intervene. ;)

scott

« Reply #1264 on: February 11, 2015, 10:15:38 pm »
I just put in a pre-order for Xenoblade Chronicles 3D and Xenoblade Chronicles X. I still won't have a N3DS or a Wii U anytime soon. But I loved Xenoblade so much that I just had to have the next releases in my collection.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

argyle

« Reply #1265 on: February 12, 2015, 12:09:36 am »
iirc, FF XII did that with its 1st print run; coming in a steel case + including an extra bonus DVD...

Also, to plant a little seed of hope for Persona 5, there IS a precedent -

My copy of Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (PS1), also included such a bonus disc ;)

I have no doubt that Atlus will put out a premium ed. of Persona 5 over here. They did it for both SMT IV and Persona Q after all.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1266 on: February 12, 2015, 07:27:27 am »
aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww shit!

+1 more Disgaea entry/pic in Scott's pic-siggie, 'til he's a disgaeniac-in-training :P

karyann

« Reply #1267 on: February 13, 2015, 06:25:35 pm »
Did anyone else get an e-mail fron NISA for their HtoL#NiQ pre-order? I've been trying to pay via PayPal for 3 days now, and PayPal keeps failing to complete payment...  :-\

davifus

« Reply #1268 on: February 13, 2015, 07:04:13 pm »
Did anyone else get an e-mail fron NISA for their HtoL#NiQ pre-order? I've been trying to pay via PayPal for 3 days now, and PayPal keeps failing to complete payment...  :-\
The trick is...
When paying it through goods and service and go scroll to the bottom and click on classic site.
It works through classic site.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

desocietas

« Reply #1269 on: February 13, 2015, 08:09:38 pm »
The trick is...
When paying it through goods and service and go scroll to the bottom and click on classic site.

Good to know - I was having the same issue as Karyann!

EDIT: It worked! Thank you!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 08:14:19 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

karyann

« Reply #1270 on: February 13, 2015, 08:49:46 pm »
The trick is...

Ah, thanks! I already sent NISA an e-mail about my issue, so I guess it would be better to wait than to pay and then mess things up in my order  :-\  I should have actually asked before sending an e-mail  :P

davifus

« Reply #1271 on: February 13, 2015, 09:52:30 pm »
The trick is...

Ah, thanks! I already sent NISA an e-mail about my issue, so I guess it would be better to wait than to pay and then mess things up in my order  :-\  I should have actually asked before sending an e-mail  :P

I dont know but it might take a while for nis to reply because nis is still over loaded with all the manual task of sorting out  paypal.

I sent a email during criminal girls LE payment @jan 24th and I have yet to receive any email about them seeing email or any sort of automatic email responses.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

karyann

« Reply #1272 on: February 13, 2015, 10:26:10 pm »

I dont know but it might take a while for nis to reply because nis is still over loaded with all the manual task of sorting out  paypal.

I sent a email during criminal girls LE payment @jan 24th and I have yet to receive any email about them seeing email or any sort of automatic email responses.

That's a good point. I just paid that way and sent a reply to my support automatic message; it said that I could add information by replying, so I told them it worked now. That way I know my game is secured, and they will have less work to do :) Thanks again! o/

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1273 on: February 14, 2015, 06:51:40 am »
I've always found it quicker & better to actually *call* N1 than sending & waiting for emails.

Always ask & write down the name of whoever you talk to.

IMO, Sandi is - by far - their best & most helpful.

I'll always & only talk to her.

heh, we've talked so much that we know each other by our voices & 1st names :P

karyann

« Reply #1274 on: February 14, 2015, 11:07:56 am »
I've always found it quicker & better to actually *call* N1 than sending & waiting for emails.

Always ask & write down the name of whoever you talk to.

IMO, Sandi is - by far - their best & most helpful.

I'll always & only talk to her.

heh, we've talked so much that we know each other by our voices & 1st names :P

Haha, that's cool :) I preferred sending an e-mail because first of all, I have telephobia, and second because the issue affects so many people, their call line was/is probably pretty clogged.   :o