Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1544730 times)

rayne315

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #13740 on: October 03, 2017, 02:49:01 pm »
I see used Wiis freaking everywhere. At every used game store, Goodwill, and thrift shop I go into.

I also bought one recently so I could play my GameCube games in HD, and it was only $30 on eBay. This was like a month or two ago.

lol I know right? I go off to garage sales and it is the #1 item I see gaming wise. only reason I have 6 of them is because I literally cannot pass them up for $5-10 when I see them but I have seen probably 50 of them priced everywhere from $5 to $150 just this summer.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #13741 on: October 03, 2017, 03:00:37 pm »
I see used Wiis freaking everywhere. At every used game store, Goodwill, and thrift shop I go into.

I also bought one recently so I could play my GameCube games in HD, and it was only $30 on eBay. This was like a month or two ago.

lol I know right? I go off to garage sales and it is the #1 item I see gaming wise. only reason I have 6 of them is because I literally cannot pass them up for $5-10 when I see them but I have seen probably 50 of them priced everywhere from $5 to $150 just this summer.
I've never seen the Wii mini's or the colored (blue/red) ones for good prices.  They always want $50-$200.

I haven't gone to yard sales in quite some time.  My wife wants to start up soon (it never really gets cold here).

desocietas

« Reply #13742 on: October 03, 2017, 04:00:39 pm »

I've never seen the Wii mini's or the colored (blue/red) ones for good prices.  They always want $50-$200.

I haven't gone to yard sales in quite some time.  My wife wants to start up soon (it never really gets cold here).

I got my red Wii through GameStop for about $30 after a $20. How much are you selling the box?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13743 on: October 03, 2017, 04:02:35 pm »
I had a black one, but no more or I would've sold it to you. As far as I know, the black ones I've seen haven't been any more expensive than the white ones, though.

« Reply #13744 on: October 03, 2017, 05:43:58 pm »
For me All-Stars 2 would have to include 3D World

doafan

« Reply #13745 on: October 04, 2017, 06:55:20 pm »
Have been reading a couple of good reviews of Bravely Default for the 3DS even a friend told me that this game is a must have for this portable, have to say that I totally love the Jobs from the Final Fantasy III for the DS and as far I have been seeing Braverly Default have them too, wondering if somebody can say if them are this good or even better  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13746 on: October 04, 2017, 10:19:40 pm »
Remember Dreamcast Reloaded? Well...here's the fruits of the remaining team's efforts: The Spartan console...

https://spartanconsole.com/news/spartan-controller-sonic-4k-tech-demo/

« Reply #13747 on: October 04, 2017, 10:32:43 pm »
That's one ugly console.
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy XIV, Overwatch, Persona 3/4/5

telly

« Reply #13748 on: October 04, 2017, 10:34:29 pm »
The controller has an over matte finish and since comfortably in the hands. Because of this finish, you can still fortunately hold on to the controller even if your hands are sweaty as hell.

Legendary appraisal of the Mattel Hyperscan controller  ;D
Currently Playing:
Alundra (PS1), Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #13749 on: October 05, 2017, 09:10:48 am »
Oye.

The news this week has been tough. I'm soooooo ready for this long weekend.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13750 on: October 05, 2017, 11:37:26 am »
Oye.

The news this week has been tough. I'm soooooo ready for this long weekend.

What's happening this weekend???

Oh, that's right!  IT'S RETROPALOOZA V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like this con

Warmsignal

« Reply #13751 on: October 08, 2017, 12:32:11 pm »
Is it reasonable to want a game disc that it's in good condition over one that's bad, but still plays? It was one of those rare situations where I needed a disc only and what I got was one ugly looking disc from GS. The game works, surprisingly. I think I'll take it back on the grounds that the disc is just terrible looking.

kashell

« Reply #13752 on: October 09, 2017, 09:11:15 am »
I'm...surprisingly functional this morning. The weekend was non-stop, but I'm here and doing my thing.

rayne315

« Reply #13753 on: October 09, 2017, 10:16:04 am »
I went out fishing last night to a dock designed for barges to anchor at. there were no barges there at the time so I was fishing the underside of this huge ass dock and caught 16 fish. 11 stripped bass, 2 large mouth bass, and 3 walleye. the smallest fish was a 2lb 3 oz walleye and the largest was a 9lb 9oz stripped bass. That was definitely one of my best fishing days in a very long time!
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

desocietas

« Reply #13754 on: October 09, 2017, 11:23:09 am »
I went out fishing last night to a dock designed for barges to anchor at. there were no barges there at the time so I was fishing the underside of this huge ass dock and caught 16 fish. 11 stripped bass, 2 large mouth bass, and 3 walleye. the smallest fish was a 2lb 3 oz walleye and the largest was a 9lb 9oz stripped bass. That was definitely one of my best fishing days in a very long time!

That sounds great! Do you keep the fish and save them for eating later?

I've always been curious about fishing but have never done it myself. I've heard it can be pretty difficult! Not nearly as easy as how video games make it ;)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas