Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1544695 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #13785 on: October 20, 2017, 09:33:32 am »
I'm giving a presentation at work today. I'm looking forward to it because I enjoy public speaking.

The others are terrified of it. I think it's still one of the top fears of all time.

Warmsignal

« Reply #13786 on: October 20, 2017, 11:51:40 pm »
So the post man finally went full f'ing retard and lost one of my packages. "Delivered in mailbox" tracking says, nope, no package in mailbox. No package anywhere. Post office couldn't help me. They admitted he scanned it in before actually getting to my address. They asked him and he said he put in my box. Suppose it grew legs and busted outta there and ran away? He gave it to someone else I guess. So that either screws the seller, or myself. I think this is the last straw. Time for a PO box.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 11:54:31 pm by Warmsignal »

kashell

« Reply #13787 on: October 23, 2017, 08:21:19 am »
http://shin-megamitensei.jp

Who else is excited?!

rayne315

« Reply #13788 on: October 23, 2017, 10:30:25 am »
I'm giving a presentation at work today. I'm looking forward to it because I enjoy public speaking.

The others are terrified of it. I think it's still one of the top fears of all time.

sooooo.... how much for you to come and give all my presentations? I can pay in games!
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13789 on: October 23, 2017, 12:09:37 pm »

sooooo.... how much for you to come and give all my presentations? I can pay in games!

If that's the case, I'm not to shabby at public speaking myself.
Prices are dependent on complexity of the subject matter, knowledge of the audience, and length of presentation.
I take payment in the form Dreamcast or PAL NES. 

azure

« Reply #13790 on: October 23, 2017, 12:12:00 pm »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13791 on: October 23, 2017, 12:15:39 pm »
Why can't there be cheap, used Switch games yet?  I want more games, but I can't make myself pay full price for games.  I can't even find any on sale.

soera

« Reply #13792 on: October 23, 2017, 01:11:13 pm »
Why can't there be cheap, used Switch games yet?  I want more games, but I can't make myself pay full price for games.  I can't even find any on sale.

Cause Nintendo. You already know. There isnt a Nintendo system out there with used cheap games all the way back to the NES.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13793 on: October 23, 2017, 02:10:51 pm »

Cause Nintendo. You already know. There isnt a Nintendo system out there with used cheap games all the way back to the NES.

You're not wrong.  Not wrong at all

desocietas

« Reply #13794 on: October 23, 2017, 02:45:48 pm »
Did you all see this?

I certainly don't need another 3DS, but it's a neat look. Too bad the Switch and the SNES Classic already exist  ::)

It comes with Super Mario Kart!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #13795 on: October 23, 2017, 02:50:48 pm »
Honestly, I think it looks ugly.

Shame that the XL doesn't support the face plates.

desocietas

« Reply #13796 on: October 23, 2017, 02:59:38 pm »

True! My current N3DS currently has this plate on it, and despite me not being a diehard Mario fan in any situation, I really love the subtlety of it:
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #13797 on: October 23, 2017, 03:11:18 pm »

True! My current N3DS currently has this plate on it, and despite me not being a diehard Mario fan in any situation, I really love the subtlety of it:

My wife has the white version of that face plate and she feels the same way.

rayne315

« Reply #13798 on: October 23, 2017, 03:33:34 pm »

You're not wrong.  Not wrong at all

WII... you can buy ~80% of non-Nintendo made games on the wii for less than $5 I believe that to be very cheap.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #13799 on: October 23, 2017, 04:06:48 pm »
I really don't know why, but I bought the Steam Link + ICEY bundle on Steam.  So once that comes in maybe I'll make an effort to start playing Steam games now that I won't necessarily have to be tethered to the computer.