Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1597123 times)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #5475 on: January 07, 2015, 02:27:33 am »
Alright, I found one. All of the characters have their best weapons now.
:o

Congratulations on those bonus dungeon runs you mentioned previously and this achievement, kashell.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5476 on: January 07, 2015, 03:42:24 am »
I still couldn't believe how the original Gamestop pre-order for the Majora's Mask LE sold out in 15 minutes. Amazon sold out a little while later.
Gamestop puts up another Majora's Mask LE bundle with a guide. That sells out in about half an hour.

They really should have had a bigger supply of these, especially if they were only $50.

Damn really? I didnt know that.....

Edit: btw, how do i become a pro supporter..... i dont see it.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 03:46:40 am by fighterpilot562 »
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5477 on: January 07, 2015, 06:26:25 am »
I still couldn't believe how the original Gamestop pre-order for the Majora's Mask LE sold out in 15 minutes. Amazon sold out a little while later.
Gamestop puts up another Majora's Mask LE bundle with a guide. That sells out in about half an hour.

They really should have had a bigger supply of these, especially if they were only $50.

Damn really? I didnt know that.....

Edit: btw, how do i become a pro supporter..... i dont see it.

send Matt a pm telling him you're interested in Pro, he'll straighten ya out!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

kashell

« Reply #5478 on: January 07, 2015, 08:37:45 am »

Congratulations on those bonus dungeon runs you mentioned previously and this achievement, kashell.

Bonus dungeon runs...I'm not sure what you're referring to. Atelier Escha? There are a couple of bonus bosses (which I killed, finally) but nothing in terms of optional dungeons. Thanks, though. ^^

What happens when you become a PRO Supporter? I'd love to become one if it means spreading the word of this lovely community.

Regarding jahuty's story, I can understand your frustration. In any hobby, there will be those that act like total ass-hats as long as they're protected by the anonymity of the computer screen. It sounds like you want this game, so keep on checking those websites or game stores and hopefully you'll be able to preorder it. Really, Nintendo should be proactive and get more copies ready given the popularity of the Zelda series.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5479 on: January 07, 2015, 09:13:19 am »

Bonus dungeon runs...I'm not sure what you're referring to. Atelier Escha? There are a couple of bonus bosses (which I killed, finally) but nothing in terms of optional dungeons. Thanks, though. ^^

What happens when you become a PRO Supporter? I'd love to become one if it means spreading the word of this lovely community.

Regarding jahuty's story, I can understand your frustration. In any hobby, there will be those that act like total ass-hats as long as they're protected by the anonymity of the computer screen. It sounds like you want this game, so keep on checking those websites or game stores and hopefully you'll be able to preorder it. Really, Nintendo should be proactive and get more copies ready given the popularity of the Zelda series.

Hmm...I'm wondering if he had Kenny & Kash mixed up (w/ the bonus dungeon runs & big achievement O_o

PRO

enables you to 'turn off' all ads & pop ups on VGC,

nets you an "atta' boy/girl" title above your name,

goes toward supporting VGC, Matt, & all of the time & work he puts into it, and

is an always appropriate adjective, pertaining anything Kenny/Disgaeniac-related :P

kashell

« Reply #5480 on: January 07, 2015, 09:43:14 am »
Well, sign me up. I'd love to become one, too.

bobster

« Reply #5481 on: January 07, 2015, 09:45:49 am »
To help you guys out, here's the link to the signup.

http://vgcollect.com/pro

Just keep in mind it looks like Matt is handling everything manual so it might take a bit to take effect.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

kashell

« Reply #5482 on: January 07, 2015, 09:55:36 am »

Just keep in mind it looks like Matt is handling everything manual so it might take a bit to take effect.

Looks like I need to create a PayPal account.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5483 on: January 07, 2015, 11:26:23 am »

Looks like I need to create a PayPal account.

I doubt it, Matt's flexible...I send him cash once a year, and I'm assuming that you could simply send him cash, a check/money order, etc.

Click on his name on any post of his, click on pm/send message - and talk to & work things out with him.

Got my much wanted OST for Tears to Tiara 2 today...luv ya, soera!

soera

« Reply #5484 on: January 07, 2015, 12:20:39 pm »
Got my much wanted OST for Tears to Tiara 2 today...luv ya, soera!

Hells yeah, bro luv fo lyfe!!! :P

argyle

« Reply #5485 on: January 07, 2015, 12:52:18 pm »
Some catching up to do! Work's been really busy this week since we're down another person in the dept (retired) - hopefully they let us hire some more people soon.  Anyway...

Kenny - congrats on the TtT2 plat! :D You've certainly earned that one.  As for what to play next, from the ones I've played on your list I'd recommend Walking Dead S1. It will be a nice change of pace from an RPG and is also pretty short, so it should act as a sort of "pallet cleanser" if you decide to jump into CoH2G next (and I really want to hear your thoughts on that one!).

Also, avoid the PS3 Front Mission like the plague that it is. It has NOTHING in common with the older games. Instead of a great turn-based strategy game it's a very poorly done 3rd person action game. Complete garbage.  >:(

bikingjahuty - That really sucks about the MM CE. I was telling a friend last night about the situation with it. He and I had both picked up the Destiny Ghost Ed. last year, and after I played the game I considered briefly selling mine because I like the game but didn't LOVE it. But I told him last night I'm glad I didn't, because I didn't want to contribute to that eBay scalping scene. It's a shame when people who want to own a game can't get it because there are too many others out to make a quick buck. And of course, a good bit of the blame also goes to Nintendo for making this set insanely limited (apparently...still hoping store pre-orders open up, but not expecting it :( ). If I hadn't been friends w/ a GS manager who called me when the bundles went up on GS' site late yesterday afternoon, I would have missed it as well. Gonna have to put down an in-store preorder with him now as a "thank you", and give him a nice glowing feedback review too. :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5486 on: January 07, 2015, 01:00:11 pm »
Man, I finally got me a copy of Tales of Symphonia on GameCube. And when it gets here, it has 2 copies of Disc 1 inside the case rather than both discs. So now I have to send it back, and keep my fingers crossed that they actually have a Disc 2.  >:(

BTW, so close to completing my GameCube wishlist (if I get my Tales of Symphonia). All I need now is 3 games: WWE WrestleMania XIX, Soul Calibur II, and F-Zero GX (I usually get the multiplatform games on XBox or PS2).

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5487 on: January 07, 2015, 01:19:56 pm »
Thanks for the info guys! I did a 1 month since I have no job, but would like to donate to help the site :D

VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #5488 on: January 07, 2015, 02:12:17 pm »
I don't have much interest in the Zelda series, but is there a reason why the pre-orders for Majora's Mask were so limited? That doesn't make much sense since I always see game shelves caked with Zelda titles. Clearly, there's a demand for them.

bobster

« Reply #5489 on: January 07, 2015, 02:23:25 pm »
I don't have much interest in the Zelda series, but is there a reason why the pre-orders for Majora's Mask were so limited? That doesn't make much sense since I always see game shelves caked with Zelda titles. Clearly, there's a demand for them.
These were specifically a Collector's Edition bundle. But yeah seems crazy it was so limited from what we've seen so far.
Currently Playing: The Witcher