Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1545466 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #10695 on: April 24, 2016, 09:42:58 am »
Seeing downtown lit up in this color was really something.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10696 on: April 24, 2016, 11:57:21 am »
Microsoft is such a garbage company.

Anything after this is just extra.

Tell us how you really feel soera.  :P. I had problems with multiple Xbox and 360 systems, all bought brand new by me personally. Aside from someone gifting a 'bone to me, there is no way in hell I'd buy one.
I have yet to have any issues with any xbox, 360's, but, ive only had them for 2 years, and rarely play them haha
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10697 on: April 24, 2016, 12:15:25 pm »
Gotta agree with soera - MS doesn't do anything for me either!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

PlayerC90

« Reply #10698 on: April 24, 2016, 12:40:07 pm »

Tell us how you really feel soera.  :P. I had problems with multiple Xbox and 360 systems, all bought brand new by me personally. Aside from someone gifting a 'bone to me, there is no way in hell I'd buy one.
I have yet to have any issues with any xbox, 360's, but, ive only had them for 2 years, and rarely play them haha

Yeah, I have yet to have any issues with my 360 or Xbox One, meanwhile I went through 3 PSPs. I don't think you can just dismiss any system/manufacturer as fallible, unless it's a huge obvious thing like RRoD was.

Warmsignal

« Reply #10699 on: April 24, 2016, 12:44:38 pm »
Flea markets are already vicious this year. Already caught a reseller buying stuff and putting it onto their own table. Overheard discussion about how many times game hunters have swarmed passed a reseller's table. Common folks at flea markets say along with jewelry, knives, and guns, video games are just about all people ever ask them for. No one brings it anymore, it's too valuable I guess?

It would be a terrible time to be just getting into this. But if you like movies, DVDs are getting to be about $1 each these days.

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10700 on: April 24, 2016, 12:44:50 pm »

Yeah, I have yet to have any issues with my 360 or Xbox One, meanwhile I went through 3 PSPs. I don't think you can just dismiss any system/manufacturer as fallible, unless it's a huge obvious thing like RRoD was.
When you have to to replace 2-3 360 consoles and now an Xbox One you barely used, I think you can write them off as garbage. Console aside, they have crap games.

Badges

Warmsignal

« Reply #10701 on: April 24, 2016, 07:47:51 pm »
Reorganizing some of my stuff today, I've realized I have too many Xbox 360 and PS2 games. There's just too many and they take up so much space I don't have. I think by the time you are approaching 200 games for one console, you've probably got too many. If I ever trim the fat, it's definitely coming off of those consoles.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10702 on: April 24, 2016, 07:52:50 pm »
Finally starting Lost Dimension!

<3

Let me know what you think; it's a lovely little gem.

So far, it's pretty fun...

...Even if I keep losing all of my favorite characters as traitors  >:(
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10703 on: April 24, 2016, 07:57:15 pm »
Reorganizing some of my stuff today, I've realized I have too many Xbox 360 and PS2 games. There's just too many and they take up so much space I don't have. I think by the time you are approaching 200 games for one console, you've probably got too many. If I ever trim the fat, it's definitely coming off of those consoles.
Do what I do. Replace some with collection and remaster versions. That should trim fat while giving you more games.

Badges

desocietas

« Reply #10704 on: April 24, 2016, 09:25:01 pm »

Let me know if you ever need to get rid of any...  ::)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

Flashback2012

« Reply #10705 on: April 24, 2016, 10:58:47 pm »
Just a heads up...today is the last day to receive Jirachi from Nintendo for Pokemon X/Y/Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby. I'm guessing you have till 12AM PST to download.

Click on Mystery Gift, Select Receive from Internet and you should be good to go.  ;)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10706 on: April 25, 2016, 12:43:51 am »

I will gladly take donations of the trimmed fat when/if you do it ;)
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

PlayerC90

« Reply #10707 on: April 25, 2016, 05:01:50 am »
When you have to to replace 2-3 360 consoles and now an Xbox One you barely used, I think you can write them off as garbage. Console aside, they have crap games.

The 360 has a pretty great library of games if you ask me, Lost Odyssey and the CAVE shmups alone made it worth it for me. Xbox One... less so, I guess.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 05:48:38 am by PlayerC90 »

kashell

« Reply #10708 on: April 25, 2016, 08:12:50 am »
Finally starting Lost Dimension!

<3

Let me know what you think; it's a lovely little gem.

So far, it's pretty fun...

...Even if I keep losing all of my favorite characters as traitors  >:(

That happened to me far too often, too. I feel your pain.

telly

« Reply #10709 on: April 25, 2016, 09:40:57 am »
People who know about Mario Party: which version on the GameCube would be the best to own? I've been thinking of trying one out with my friends
Currently Playing:
Alundra (PS1), Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery