Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1563218 times)

desocietas

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #13995 on: December 12, 2017, 02:57:14 pm »
No, I did not finish Haze.  No, I did not enjoy it.  Yes, I proceeded to shelf the game and the system after that.

Also, mildly contemplated whether or not life was meaningful.

Hahahahaha I want that to be a legit game review somewhere.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #13996 on: December 12, 2017, 03:01:15 pm »
No, I did not finish Haze.  No, I did not enjoy it.  Yes, I proceeded to shelf the game and the system after that.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R3M35K79PHUZXY/

desocietas

« Reply #13997 on: December 12, 2017, 03:09:39 pm »

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R3M35K79PHUZXY/

Yesssss *marks as useful*
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #13998 on: December 13, 2017, 01:38:25 pm »
So apparently there is another person down here in Texas who is in the same situation as me with the shipping ordeal.  Their tracking updated today and my package was a day behind... so *fingers crossed* maybe my package will update tomorrow.

Warmsignal

« Reply #13999 on: December 14, 2017, 07:06:10 pm »
Man, whenever I order PS4 games online they're rolling around in the box when I get em. Doesn't help if it just comes in a piece of paper wrapped around it. Time to black list another seller.

I sold my copy of Republique just to get a better condition one. So I buy a sealed one, and this one is arguably worse than the used one I sold. PS4 collecting is a PITA.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 07:15:20 pm by Warmsignal »

« Reply #14000 on: December 14, 2017, 08:11:13 pm »
Man, whenever I order PS4 games online they're rolling around in the box when I get em. Doesn't help if it just comes in a piece of paper wrapped around it. Time to black list another seller.

I sold my copy of Republique just to get a better condition one. So I buy a sealed one, and this one is arguably worse than the used one I sold. PS4 collecting is a PITA.

Yeah the disc holder in the case is by far the worst out of all of them. Games just don't seem to stay in it when moved around a lot.
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy XIV, Overwatch, Persona 3/4/5

desocietas

« Reply #14001 on: December 14, 2017, 08:14:21 pm »

Yeah the disc holder in the case is by far the worst out of all of them. Games just don't seem to stay in it when moved around a lot.

Yeah, unfortunately LRG gets a lot of complaints about this. There's literally nothing they can do 'cause shipping causes discs to possibly pop out.

They had posted a link to this video in case it helps. I found it useful.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #14002 on: December 14, 2017, 09:06:19 pm »

Yeah, unfortunately LRG gets a lot of complaints about this. There's literally nothing they can do 'cause shipping causes discs to possibly pop out.

Yeah, when I sell PS4 games, I have to explicitly state that there is no guarantee that the disc will be on the spindle and will not accept returns based on the disc being loose inside of the case.

« Reply #14003 on: December 15, 2017, 08:45:12 am »
So apparently there is another person down here in Texas who is in the same situation as me with the shipping ordeal.  Their tracking updated today and my package was a day behind... so *fingers crossed* maybe my package will update tomorrow.
Tracking updated after I went to bed last night.  Sounds like it should be delivered today.  ^_^

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14004 on: December 15, 2017, 04:11:26 pm »
You know those "rank" squares we have under our usernames on the forum?

I was just looking at them and wondering: Is there any significance to the color on them? Some are red, and some are yellow.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 04:36:09 pm by burningdoom »

soera

« Reply #14005 on: December 15, 2017, 04:16:32 pm »
Red are mods/admin.

« Reply #14006 on: December 15, 2017, 04:20:30 pm »
Red are mods/admin.
Can I has blue?

We can claim it's in support of PS4.  Can you morally say no to that Soera?  :p

« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 04:22:14 pm by ignition365 »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14007 on: December 15, 2017, 04:35:34 pm »
Red are mods/admin.

Thanks. I was just curious about it.

soera

« Reply #14008 on: December 15, 2017, 04:52:54 pm »
Red are mods/admin.
Can I has blue?

We can claim it's in support of PS4.  Can you morally say no to that Soera?  :p

I can not say no to PS4! :D

Warmsignal

« Reply #14009 on: December 15, 2017, 08:12:11 pm »

I think they (all) should in invest in some foam blocks, like the Sega Saturn had. Foam is cheap. I've made some of my own that I got from the hardware store.