Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1656929 times)

desocietas

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #1140 on: November 08, 2013, 12:45:40 pm »
I thought y'all might like this. This is in The Boy's sticker book.
Mario loves the PSP.

haha wth.  not a nintendo licensed sticker book?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1141 on: November 08, 2013, 12:59:15 pm »
Foods that are now illegal in the U.S.

B.S.!

As an American, if I choose to be a fat man, I should have the right to be a fat man!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1142 on: November 08, 2013, 01:11:24 pm »
Foods that are now illegal in the U.S.

B.S.!

As an American, if I choose to be a fat man, I should have the right to be a fat man!

Word!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #1143 on: November 08, 2013, 01:19:29 pm »
Thats just silly. This world has become obsessed with controlling what others do. Some of the items on that suggested list really dont appeal to me anyhow ... but to tell someone that they simply can not eat them is absurd.

scott

« Reply #1144 on: November 09, 2013, 12:19:29 pm »
I'll need to take a count of how many physical CDs I own. I think it's in the range of 300 at the moment. That 130 was my list total on the Amazon wishlist. ;)

Oh jesus, I over shot my estimate by a lot... I used my ipod and added everything to Rate Your Music and ended up with 172 CDs. Of course now I'm interested to see if I missed anything, so I'll be unpacking my box of CDs and taking a hand count... I didn't add my itunes downloads to the list, so I think I have maybe 100 more on that that aren't listed. haha.

Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1145 on: November 09, 2013, 04:08:06 pm »
Why hasn't  Nintendo re-released Mario RPG on the DS or 3ds?  Why won't you take my money? 

foxhack

« Reply #1146 on: November 09, 2013, 04:29:37 pm »
Why hasn't  Nintendo re-released Mario RPG on the DS or 3ds?  Why won't you take my money?
They probably don't want to share the profits with Square. :P

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1147 on: November 09, 2013, 05:20:56 pm »
It came out on VC, didn't it?

pacpix

« Reply #1148 on: November 09, 2013, 05:34:06 pm »
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

foxhack

« Reply #1149 on: November 11, 2013, 11:39:39 am »
I think my PS2 has died.

The laser won't read any DVDs anymore. :( CDs still work, but no DVDs. Wah. :(

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1150 on: November 11, 2013, 02:32:20 pm »
So I joined up Rateyourmusic.com. apparently I must have started an account before, and got distracted.

Updated my collection list and such. I also friended foxhack, apolloboy, and pacpix when I saw them.  :D

The film section could use some work, though. It seems they don't include T.V. Season DVDs, stand-up comedy, or wrestling DVDs...why?

foxhack

« Reply #1151 on: November 11, 2013, 02:46:42 pm »
So I joined up Rateyourmusic.com. apparently I must have started an account before, and got distracted.

Updated my collection list and such. I also friended foxhack, apolloboy, and pacpix when I saw them.  :D

The film section could use some work, though. It seems they don't include T.V. Season DVDs, stand-up comedy, or wrestling DVDs...why?
Because the site really isn't set up to deal with DVD collecting. There's a foundation for it, but it's very undeveloped and probably won't be ready for a very long while.

I use Film Aficionado to list my DVD collection. -- http://foxhack.filmaf.com/ -- it's 95% up to date except for those 10 Peso DVDs I bought a month ago.

scott

« Reply #1152 on: November 11, 2013, 02:47:39 pm »
I added pacpix, foxhack and burningdoom to my RYM friends just now.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1153 on: November 11, 2013, 02:50:07 pm »
I think my PS2 has died.

The laser won't read any DVDs anymore. :( CDs still work, but no DVDs. Wah. :(

If it still reads CDs, it should still play PS1 games, then. You can use it for that, at least. And a few PS2 games are CD-ROM, even. I'm sure there's an online list of them, somewhere. I know a shoot-em up or two I have on PS2 is CD-ROM.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1154 on: November 11, 2013, 02:52:36 pm »

Because the site really isn't set up to deal with DVD collecting. There's a foundation for it, but it's very undeveloped and probably won't be ready for a very long while.

I use Film Aficionado to list my DVD collection. -- http://foxhack.filmaf.com/ -- it's 95% up to date except for those 10 Peso DVDs I bought a month ago.

Yeah, I have a Film Aficionado list, too. When I saw that rateyourmusic had both, I was hoping to just have 1 website for both. Especially since Film Aficionado's website gets REALLY annoying to navigate with the way everything pops-up at you.

Same name over there. Pretty much if you see BurningDoom or EmeraldWarrior420 anywhere, it's probably me.