Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1665815 times)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #7140 on: May 15, 2015, 05:01:10 pm »
My friend daughter, and my niece. A future gamer! (and a Packer fan if I can get away with it)

VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

bobster

« Reply #7141 on: May 16, 2015, 01:35:34 pm »
Argh Walmart just let me know they can't fulfill my preorder for the collector's edition of the Witcher 3! I'm so angry. I've had that preorder since December. Of course it's sold out everywhere else too  >:(
Currently Playing: The Witcher

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7142 on: May 16, 2015, 02:32:01 pm »
Argh Walmart just let me know they can't fulfill my preorder for the collector's edition of the Witcher 3! I'm so angry. I've had that preorder since December. Of course it's sold out everywhere else too  >:(

And here I thought the entire point of preordering a game is to ensure getting a copy.

bobster

« Reply #7143 on: May 16, 2015, 05:15:44 pm »

And here I thought the entire point of preordering a game is to ensure getting a copy.
I know right? I'm pretty miffed. I was really looking forward to this.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7144 on: May 17, 2015, 02:30:13 pm »
just finished/platted Criminal Girls!

since i'm feeling some VitaTv-Love...

...Persona 4's up next ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7145 on: May 17, 2015, 06:38:52 pm »
Anyone here recommend Elder Scrolls Online?  Want to play but hate  that my favorite class costs extra.   :-\

Please check out the games I have for sale.

karyann

« Reply #7146 on: May 17, 2015, 08:55:38 pm »
Hey guys! It's been a few weeks already since I last really took time to lurk, I'm missing you guys! I just moved 2 weeks ago and it's still a mess in here. This year I'm also having the worst time ever with allergies, so when I'm done with work, I usually unpack stuff/find place for it, then go to sleep super early because I'm beat.  :-\ Everything is starting to come along nicely now though, so I should be able to keep up with your stories again soon  ;D

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7147 on: May 17, 2015, 10:25:23 pm »
Hey guys! It's been a few weeks already since I last really took time to lurk, I'm missing you guys! I just moved 2 weeks ago and it's still a mess in here. This year I'm also having the worst time ever with allergies, so when I'm done with work, I usually unpack stuff/find place for it, then go to sleep super early because I'm beat.  :-\ Everything is starting to come along nicely now though, so I should be able to keep up with your stories again soon  ;D

We've missed you, lady!  This place needs more of a feminine touch. I mean, we have soera; but it's not the same.

soera

« Reply #7148 on: May 18, 2015, 01:05:56 am »

We've missed you, lady!  This place needs more of a feminine touch. I mean, we have soera; but it's not the same.

*wink*

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7149 on: May 18, 2015, 06:50:19 am »

sez' you

bobster

« Reply #7150 on: May 18, 2015, 07:31:44 am »
Welp I'm off to my first day at the new job! Wish me luck!

madmax

« Reply #7151 on: May 18, 2015, 07:51:30 am »

Good Luck!

My new job (2 months now) allows me to work from home on the computer and yet I've never gamed so little in my life. Hope your job doesn't consume your gaming/leisure time :)

kashell

« Reply #7152 on: May 18, 2015, 08:05:44 am »

Good luck. Take no prisoners! Show 'em what you're made of! And, most importantly, have fun!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I started Atelier Shallie. Holy crap, this game is gorgeous aesthetically and musically. The soundtrack is already great, but the fact that you can change it around with nearly all of Gust's franchises is fantastic. I haven't had this many options since I went to Ponderosa ten years ago!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 08:21:12 am by kashell »

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7153 on: May 18, 2015, 09:05:36 am »
ka$h

I meant to pm you yesterday but, messaged ya on PSN instead

buena suerte, bobster!

kashell

« Reply #7154 on: May 18, 2015, 09:58:57 am »
ka$h

I meant to pm you yesterday but, messaged ya on PSN instead

buena suerte, bobster!

I didn't see it ;__; It's easier for me to respond on here, if you can do ye olde copy + paste. ^^