Author Topic: Game Room Pics  (Read 171751 times)

rayne315

Re: Game Room Pics
« Reply #1020 on: August 18, 2017, 11:05:19 am »
@ferraroso

When I see so much amazing Sega gear it puts a smile on my face.

also looking at the pictures the new place is very much needed. the collection is amazing but I have to cringe a little at just the lack of space you have. shelves should not be placed right in front of other shelves. otherwise its set up very nicely.

also curiosity is getting to me. what are those PCB boards I see?
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

ferraroso

« Reply #1021 on: August 18, 2017, 12:36:29 pm »
@ferraroso

Thanks, but I wish I had much more... even to this day, Sega and SNK are my favorite hardware companies!

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1022 on: August 18, 2017, 06:54:52 pm »
@ferraroso

Thanks, but I wish I had much more... even to this day, Sega and SNK are my favorite hardware companies!

We are brothers from a different mother. I need to get my collection on here. Sega and SNK are my favs, but SNK had to take a backseat after my AES bit the dust. I can't pony up the cash for a new one right now. Still have my consolized MVS though. I prefer Sega. Perfect mix of arcade and console goodness. 
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01

ferraroso

« Reply #1023 on: August 18, 2017, 07:00:48 pm »

also looking at the pictures the new place is very much needed. the collection is amazing but I have to cringe a little at just the lack of space you have. shelves should not be placed right in front of other shelves. otherwise its set up very nicely.

also curiosity is getting to me. what are those PCB boards I see?

Well, this is life in Japan in a nutshell... haha! But I totally agree with you. The moving came just in time. And if you think I don't have space for games anymore, you should see how crammed are my book shelves...
And answering to your question: the smaller PCB is an OG PS3's Blu-Ray controller board and the larger one is a Saturn's motherboard.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 09:30:39 pm by ferraroso »

ferraroso

« Reply #1024 on: August 18, 2017, 07:38:19 pm »
We are brothers from a different mother. I need to get my collection on here. Sega and SNK are my favs, but SNK had to take a backseat after my AES bit the dust. I can't pony up the cash for a new one right now. Still have my consolized MVS though. I prefer Sega. Perfect mix of arcade and console goodness.

Well, brother, it seems that great minds indeed think alike.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 09:27:14 pm by ferraroso »

« Reply #1025 on: September 13, 2017, 04:43:44 pm »
Finally finished doing inventory and organizing the game room.  Not quite happy, so I might reorganize down the line, and I want to put up a line of shelves around the top of the room.

And a quick pic of the living room where I have the more modern systems.

Pics of the handheld room when my wife finishes with it.  That's her area.

Wow. I sure have a long road ahead if i want to even be close to 1/10 as decked out as this.

« Reply #1026 on: September 14, 2017, 08:11:07 am »
I'll have to take some pics at some point, I rearranged again a few months back and switched around entertainment systems and bought a new one.

soera

« Reply #1027 on: September 14, 2017, 08:31:04 am »
Im waiting for a couple more things to fill in small holes and then will take a grand tour.

« Reply #1028 on: September 14, 2017, 09:12:24 am »
Yeah, I think I put off taking pictures after the last rearrange because I was waiting to buy UGC cases to fill in all of the empty space.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1029 on: September 14, 2017, 10:00:59 am »
Im waiting for a couple more things to fill in small holes and then will take a grand tour.

I'm going to fill your small holes, you sexy little man

tripredacus

« Reply #1030 on: September 14, 2017, 11:02:14 am »
I would take more pics, but it still looks like a bomb exploded in that room.

soera

« Reply #1031 on: September 14, 2017, 01:33:32 pm »

I'm going to fill your small holes, you sexy little man

Lmao you tease.

retrogemcollector

« Reply #1032 on: September 23, 2017, 10:56:18 pm »
Here is my corner paradise. It's the living room of a 450 square feet apartment. All systems are CIB and the boxes are stored in the bedroom.

https://youtu.be/EJKjw-lAjPg

zappman

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1033 on: September 24, 2017, 05:24:43 pm »
Here is my corner paradise. It's the living room of a 450 square feet apartment. All systems are CIB and the boxes are stored in the bedroom.

I like the layout of your setup. It gave me, some ideas for how to improve my setup. Thanks for sharing.

retrogemcollector

« Reply #1034 on: September 24, 2017, 07:17:45 pm »

I like the layout of your setup. It gave me, some ideas for how to improve my setup. Thanks for sharing.

Glad it could help. Share pics when yours is set up.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 04:24:33 am by retrogemcollector »