Author Topic: Game Room Pics  (Read 172717 times)

90snostalga

Re: Game Room Pics
« Reply #495 on: January 25, 2014, 01:51:29 pm »
Here it is, My Last Corner of the World.  I know I say some stuff wrong in the video, so get off my back.  I also suck as a cameraman.

I know a Game Gear isn't a Genesis and that a Laser Scope isn't a Super Scope.  I just misspoke.

Uh, I stuck around for the whole video and no you dont look like you sound on the forums lol.  Uh, Great video by the way!   :)  You have a nice collection and seem like a really cool laid back dude.  Uh, Not sure why your wife likes you tho' lol. 

Seriously, very cool room and video tho'.  I really like your NES/game and watch display case.   And I love your Star Wars stuff  :D  Awesome Darth Vader lamp, I'm jealous of that.  But glad the General finally put up a video, it's really cool and I enjoyed it very much ;)

bobster

« Reply #496 on: January 25, 2014, 07:22:35 pm »
Here it is, My Last Corner of the World.  I know I say some stuff wrong in the video, so get off my back.  I also suck as a cameraman.

I know a Game Gear isn't a Genesis and that a Laser Scope isn't a Super Scope.  I just misspoke.
Excellent video turf! The highlight was definitely the blackberry liquor on the fridge =P
Currently Playing: The Witcher

90snostalga

« Reply #497 on: January 25, 2014, 07:33:43 pm »
lol @ Bobster.  I was cracking up many parts while watching this with my wife.  When Turf said his wife likes him for some reason and when he mentioned a lot of games and the awesome Battletoads nes she bought him, I looked at my wife and told her "See.  I told you its okay to buy video games for me"  and she just walked away lol.   Amazing video!  I actually want Turf to do more gaming videos.  I think they will be very cool.  General Turf's Video Game Adventure Series or something.

Bobster, do  you have a game room video or pics for us?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #498 on: January 25, 2014, 08:17:59 pm »
I appreciate the feedback. You're going to talk me into doing more in depth stuff.

karyann

« Reply #499 on: January 25, 2014, 08:31:19 pm »
Y'all with your videos make me wanna make one of my own, but I don't have a camera besides on my phone, and I also have maybe at most half of my collection with me (the rest is at my parents' house due to a lack of space in my apartment), so I wouldn't have much to show. I do like to talk a lot though, according to everybody I know, heh. When I have something to show someday, I might give it a go, I guess.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #500 on: January 25, 2014, 08:37:12 pm »
Y'all with your videos make me wanna make one of my own, but I don't have a camera besides on my phone, and I also have maybe at most half of my collection with me (the rest is at my parents' house due to a lack of space in my apartment), so I wouldn't have much to show. I do like to talk a lot though, according to everybody I know, heh. When I have something to show someday, I might give it a go, I guess.

It can't be as bad as mine. Jump in there. It's fun.

bobster

« Reply #501 on: January 25, 2014, 08:51:02 pm »
lol @ Bobster.  I was cracking up many parts while watching this with my wife.  When Turf said his wife likes him for some reason and when he mentioned a lot of games and the awesome Battletoads nes she bought him, I looked at my wife and told her "See.  I told you its okay to buy video games for me"  and she just walked away lol.   Amazing video!  I actually want Turf to do more gaming videos.  I think they will be very cool.  General Turf's Video Game Adventure Series or something.

Bobster, do  you have a game room video or pics for us?
My girlfriend was watching the video with me too. She mentioned that everything Turf really liked or was expensive was a gift from his wife lol. I just played it off and I was like yeah that's cool of her *Shifty eyes*. She's always afraid of getting me something, and then I'll have suddenly bought myself one too. Oh well!

I don't have anything too fancy as a display, and there's still a lot stuffed away, but I'll get a picture up tomorrow. The lighting on my shelf is terrible so I'll wait until it's light out.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

karyann

« Reply #502 on: January 25, 2014, 09:03:08 pm »
It can't be as bad as mine. Jump in there. It's fun.

Actually, I really loved yours! I just finished watching it, and it was really interesting. Knowing how you collect, some "special stories" for some games or accessories, anecdotes, it was all really fun to see/watch :) You room sure is nice, too.

My girlfriend was watching the video with me too. She mentioned that everything Turf really liked or was expensive was a gift from his wife lol. I just played it off and I was like yeah that's cool of her *Shifty eyes*. She's always afraid of getting me something, and then I'll have suddenly bought myself one too. Oh well!

Same here with my boyfriend, he doesn't want to take a chance. So instead of coming home with a game he found, he sometimes decides to buy a game from under my nose when we're shopping together, haha. Like, I'm taking the game in my hands and say something like "Oh my gosh I'm so taking this!", then he snags it from my hands and runs away to the cashiers. Doesn't happen often, but it makes me laugh every time  :P
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 09:07:21 pm by karyann »

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #503 on: January 25, 2014, 09:21:14 pm »
enjoyed the tour turf, now I want to make my own video...

90snostalga

« Reply #504 on: January 25, 2014, 09:50:19 pm »
I appreciate the feedback. You're going to talk me into doing more in depth stuff.

You should Turf.  See, everyone else is wanting to load videos because yours was so awesome and entertaining!   :)    We don't care about it being edited and all that crap.  That's why yours is so good because it's real and you are honest with all your stories on how you got your stuff.    I am a fan

karyann

« Reply #505 on: January 25, 2014, 09:58:10 pm »

You should Turf.  See, everyone else is wanting to load videos because yours was so awesome and entertaining!   :)    We don't care about it being edited and all that crap.  That's why yours is so good because it's real and you are honest with all your stories on how you got your stuff.    I am a fan

Amen!

« Reply #506 on: January 25, 2014, 10:11:00 pm »

That's no collection, that's a space station!

« Reply #507 on: January 25, 2014, 10:26:42 pm »
I also did a video of my game room if you guys are interested. I made it for a local collecting group I belong to so ignore the inside jokes and references to people in the group :p. It's broken up into two parts:

scott

« Reply #508 on: January 25, 2014, 11:57:59 pm »
Nice work on the videos guys. Man I'd never be able to do that, I hate being on camera. Live or photographed.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

90snostalga

« Reply #509 on: January 26, 2014, 12:00:31 am »
Nice work on the videos guys. Man I'd never be able to do that, I hate being on camera. Live or photographed.

We can tell by your avatar  ;)