Author Topic: Game Room Pics  (Read 178840 times)

karyann

Re: Game Room Pics
« Reply #585 on: February 03, 2014, 07:50:03 pm »
Well, my video ended up being 18 freaking minutes long. I don't know how I could talk that much. I also talk pretty fast and trip a lot in what I say, so please accept my apologies for that :P Youtube tells me there are 10 hours remaining to upload my video though, so I don't know what to do with that. I mean, what the hell, 10 hours?

soera

« Reply #586 on: February 03, 2014, 07:54:27 pm »
Lol 10 hour upload?  :o :o

90snostalga

« Reply #587 on: February 03, 2014, 08:31:12 pm »
That's okay I'm pretty sure your video is worth awaiting 18 hours for  :)

karyann

« Reply #588 on: February 03, 2014, 08:50:29 pm »
Meanwhile, here are some pictures of goodies I didn't put in my video: Gashapon items in the first picture (I really love gashapon), and various goodies in the second. I might look like I love Mario, but I actually don't like him that much. It's just that Mario goodies are so easy to find everywhere, it's incredible.

The Sonic magnets are actually 5 per pack, but 2 of each are currently on the fridge. And I think my favourite gashapon in here is the small Wii with the Zelda: Twilight Princess "game box" :)

soera

« Reply #589 on: February 03, 2014, 08:52:36 pm »
Funny you say that. Im not the biggest Mario freak either but you are definitely right ... for swag type items, he is top dog. Also I see the 2 McD Skylander toys. We have 4 of them ourselves. Crusher, Jet vac, Drobot, and Ignitor.

karyann

« Reply #590 on: February 03, 2014, 08:57:20 pm »
Funny you say that. Im not the biggest Mario freak either but you are definitely right ... for swag type items, he is top dog. Also I see the 2 McD Skylander toys. We have 4 of them ourselves. Crusher, Jet vac, Drobot, and Ignitor.

I wanted Drobot so bad, but I never could find him. I love dragons, and I mainly collect dragons skylanders as to give myself some "barriers" (to limit my spendings), so he would have been cool to have! But I'm happy I got Chop-chop, I've always liked him but he doesn't fit my "dragons" theme so well haha. I almost bought Kaos too, but I decided he wasn't cool-looking enough haha.

soera

« Reply #591 on: February 03, 2014, 09:02:06 pm »
I hate Drobot. He is so overpowered on the game its unreal. Him and Crusher. I actually wanted Spyro since before Skylanders, he was still game material. :)

karyann

« Reply #592 on: February 03, 2014, 09:56:31 pm »
I hate Drobot. He is so overpowered on the game its unreal. Him and Crusher. I actually wanted Spyro since before Skylanders, he was still game material. :)

Really? I keep dying when I use him in Spyro's Adventure haha. When the game was still being tested, I heard people on that project talk a lot about how much Terrafin was overpowered since he was able to be invincible at almost all times, by diving underground, jumping out, diving in...

soera

« Reply #593 on: February 03, 2014, 10:10:15 pm »
Drobot is one of the few characters that you can hold down the button and he just auto fires. When you get him a few power ups, its pretty ruthless.

I will agree on Terrafin's dive but I didnt really enjoy him as a character so I never bothered with it.

90snostalga

« Reply #594 on: February 04, 2014, 01:02:01 am »
yadi yadi yadi.  yap yap yap.  more boring conversation about Skylanders that only you two know what each other are talking about lol.    ;)

Anyways, in real entertainment, has is been past 10 hours yet for the upload to finish?  :)

karyann

« Reply #595 on: February 04, 2014, 07:34:42 am »
It took 7 hours in the end, but I was sleeping since a few hours then :P here goes.
Disclaimer: I didn't know what I was doing. And I swear I do write my posts myself (you'll understand when you watch it - my syntax is awfully off in some sentences :P ), it's just that I was speaking too fast to form sentences correctly in my head I guess haha. My boyfriend wanted to watch the video when he came back and I was so shy to show him, I don't know why I felt that uneasy to show him  :o Anyway, I'll stop babbling! Now I understand what you went through, Turf :P

« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 10:32:27 am by karyann »

soera

« Reply #596 on: February 04, 2014, 07:45:31 am »
I cant get it to work. Keeps giving me video error message.

90snostalga

« Reply #597 on: February 04, 2014, 08:03:25 am »
Same here.  Just an error message.  Maybe you can send it Soera or Turf to upload?  I dont  have a youtube account so I dont know the specs on it

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #598 on: February 04, 2014, 09:12:31 am »
I cant get it to work. Keeps giving me video error message.

Same.

Back on DQ...anyone play the PS1 Tourneko game?

If so, how was it?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

scott

« Reply #599 on: February 04, 2014, 09:21:05 am »
I have it, but haven't loaded it up yet.

Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread