Author Topic: Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 82398 times)

jobocan

Re: Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #405 on: February 03, 2012, 10:53:38 pm »
I received the reproduction cartridge for Mr. Gimmick! on the NES from retrousb.com... not sure where/how to insert it in the database here though (unofficial release? who do I put as publisher?). It's supposed to be insanely good though, so I can't wait to try it when I wake up tomorrow.

I also got my rental of Soul Calibur V from gameaccess, but I'm strongly thinking about using the "keep it" option to buy it... I played with a bunch of friends tonight and it's REALLY good, despite my old main being gone and not being replaced (Talim). I haven't liked a Soul Calibur game this much since 2 on the Gamecube, and I'd say this one is better.

Oh and I got the Luigi figure from this Mario figure set (this one), it was the only one I was missing.

darko

« Reply #406 on: February 03, 2012, 11:35:42 pm »
I received the reproduction cartridge for Mr. Gimmick! on the NES from retrousb.com... not sure where/how to insert it in the database here though (unofficial release? who do I put as publisher?). It's supposed to be insanely good though, so I can't wait to try it when I wake up tomorrow.

I put my repros in as unofficial releases. You can probably find a picture of a box somewhere or ask the guys at one of the sites for an image without a watermark. As long as you ask for a jpeg that's not the same size as their originals I doubt anyone will give you grief (the image files they use for boxes/labels are super high res). I have Star Ocean on the snes in English. Since it was actually released I just put the publisher and developer of the original since they really did make the game.

scott

« Reply #407 on: February 04, 2012, 05:21:27 am »
When i put in Battle Kid I put RetroZone as the publisher, I think. Then again that was a homebrew title...
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

jobocan

« Reply #408 on: February 04, 2012, 08:21:56 am »
I have Star Ocean on the snes in English. Since it was actually released I just put the publisher and developer of the original since they really did make the game.

That's what confuses me in this case since Mr Gimmick was made by Sunsoft (and they were supposed to publish it here before it got canned), but this particular repro is made by Retrozone so... I'm not too sure, so I thought I'd ask :P
I guess I could just go like this one: http://vgcollect.com/item/19701, since it seems to be Retrozone's repro of that, but I just want to make sure it's okay since it's a rather strange specimen.

foxhack

« Reply #409 on: February 04, 2012, 09:19:17 am »
I just got Greed Corp, Fortix 2, Critical Mass, Bunch of Heroes, Roboblitz, and six albums from Indie Gala for like $6.

http://www.indiegala.com/

Pay more and you get their previous gala's games.

Edit: And I just got Rochard for free by doing the IGN Prime trial. And canceling immediately. Hee. :p

jcalder8

« Reply #410 on: February 04, 2012, 10:20:35 am »
Whole bunch of new addition from yesterday(I've had good luck since I really started to post here).
All of these are from EB Games almost all are complete and PS2 games:
Mad Maestro! - 2
Project Eden - 2
Onimusha 2 - 1
Future Tactics - 2
Stretch Panic - 2 missing manual :(
Downhill Domination - 5
College Hoops 2k7 - 3(360)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 - 5(360)

I'm always happy to add some more PS2 games to my collection.

darko

« Reply #411 on: February 04, 2012, 01:09:17 pm »
I picked up a few things today:

Asphalt 3D (3DS) - 4
Ridge Racer 3D (3DS) - 10
Bully: Scholarship Edition (360) - 12
Uncharted 2 (PS3) - 15

I realize that Asphalt is broken but for 4 I thought I'd give it half a chance.

darko

« Reply #412 on: February 05, 2012, 12:33:31 pm »
Picked up the CE of FFXIII-2 today. Didn't think I was going to but I was convinced by several people :)

forte

« Reply #413 on: February 05, 2012, 01:35:00 pm »
grabbed a sealed copy of Rockman Rockman off of eBay for a ridiculously low price. also got a second copy of Rockman Battle & Fighters to re-sell

desocietas

« Reply #414 on: February 05, 2012, 05:59:41 pm »
I found Pikmin 2 for $5.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna sell it yet. :p

DUDE. I just saw your tweet about this.

how the hell did you find it for $5????
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

desocietas

« Reply #415 on: February 05, 2012, 06:01:20 pm »
I found Pikmin 2 for $5.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna sell it yet. :p

Also, I've been looking for it myself just to sell :P , but I know I'd never be able to find a deal like yours.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #416 on: February 05, 2012, 08:17:12 pm »

The same way I find everything... dumb booth owners who have no idea what they're selling. If it had Mario on it it'd probably have cost about $20. It was buried under a few XBox and 360 games, too, hee hee.

pacpix

« Reply #417 on: February 05, 2012, 08:46:15 pm »
Got NHL Hitz GC, BatMan Returns Genesis, and Pac-Mania Genesis with a gift certificate at my local game store.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

desocietas

« Reply #418 on: February 05, 2012, 10:19:40 pm »

The same way I find everything... dumb booth owners who have no idea what they're selling. If it had Mario on it it'd probably have cost about $20. It was buried under a few XBox and 360 games, too, hee hee.

Man, I gotta go to the flea market more often...
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

darko

« Reply #419 on: February 06, 2012, 10:17:44 am »
Had a pretty good find today...ICO complete & mint for $10.00. I knew if I waited long enough I'd get lucky :)

Also picked up (all complete):

Quackshot (GEN) - $6
Paperboy (GEN) - $5
FFV (GBA) - $20

Might have paid a little much for FFV (don't really know) but it's mint and it was one of the last 2 I needed to have a complete, in the box, FF GBA collection. Now I just need a box and manual for Dawn of Souls.