Author Topic: Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 82379 times)

scott

Re: Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #570 on: March 08, 2012, 09:54:45 pm »
Also @darko the storyline pretty in depth. While the 2 game series have their own story and its all covered in game, there is a rather large media backing on it too. In the form of some manga, short stories and 2 anime series... 3 if you count the bonus discs that come with .hack 1-4. I still need to get the 2nd anime series on DVD and the manga that covers the PSP game .hack//LINK.

I'm super bummed that they never released the PSP game stateside.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

foxhack

« Reply #571 on: March 09, 2012, 03:37:31 pm »
Well I just got this in the mail...

FINALLY I CAN PLAY STUFF LIKE A NORMAL PERSON

desocietas

« Reply #572 on: March 09, 2012, 05:02:45 pm »
Well I just got this in the mail...

FINALLY I CAN PLAY STUFF LIKE A NORMAL PERSON

Considering how much of your collection is PC, your VGC membership was certainly at stake...  Do you have access to DOTA 2 yet?  I feel bad because I got a key but I'm not even into those sorts of games...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #573 on: March 09, 2012, 05:04:55 pm »
Considering how much of your collection is PC, your VGC membership was certainly at stake...  Do you have access to DOTA 2 yet?  I feel bad because I got a key but I'm not even into those sorts of games...
DOTA? I'm not into that sort of game. I know I have a lot of games in many different genres, but DOTA / anything Warcraft-like tends to bore me. Especially stuff that's competitive as heck.

I thought you'd traded that DOTA key away, too. Uh... want Golden Axe 1 and 2 for the Genesis for it? Or other stuff from my tradelist? :p

desocietas

« Reply #574 on: March 09, 2012, 07:30:39 pm »
I had a key from the Xmas thing but they sent me an email saying that I'm now a real beta tester (no key needed, so nothing I can trade away).  So much for getting rid of it...  Heh, I'm ok without Golden Axe - thanks though!  Haven't been on Steam much lately...
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #575 on: March 10, 2012, 04:24:49 pm »
Aww, okay.

Anyway. I just got Dead Space 1 from Amazon (game code) for $3. Whee. Amazon price matched GameFly (formerly Direct2Drive)'s price. I would've bought it there but it seems the GameFly overlords think my money is dirty.

soera

« Reply #576 on: March 10, 2012, 05:10:26 pm »
My sealed copy of the limited edition Radiant Historia arrived last night and today my CIB copy of Ultima IV for SMS arrived. Also picked up a NFR Streets of Rage 2 for Genesis and a CIB Pitfall for SNES

scott

« Reply #577 on: March 10, 2012, 07:25:23 pm »
Bought Mass Effect 2 new and a used copy of Metroid Prime 3 for $7. Now I'm playing Mass Effect 1 so I can eventually play Mass Effect 3 with my own saves

madmax

« Reply #578 on: March 10, 2012, 07:35:09 pm »
Just ordered 2 of the expansions for FFXI, They're relatively cheap (complete not sealed) so I figured I'd get them during this time of financial drought.

atariboy

« Reply #579 on: March 11, 2012, 04:16:20 pm »
Went into pawn shop and saw a xbox 360 for $10, no hook ups or Hard drive. Lady at the counter said it wouldn't read discs and had RROD. Took it home connected it and everything booted up, threw in Modern Warfare 2 and played an hour with no problems. I think this is one of my best scores.
Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw

jcalder8

« Reply #580 on: March 11, 2012, 05:26:27 pm »
Nice pickup @atariboy. The best I have picked up for a 360 system that actually did RROD and it was 30 with hookups.

desocietas

« Reply #581 on: March 11, 2012, 06:54:03 pm »
I've purchased a bunch of games over the last few months but haven't had a chance to mention them here.  Here's the latest batch from the past week:

The 3 pre-owned (all pristine condition - Layton has all inserts as far as I can tell) games ended up being under $54 after a B2G1 free coupon... less than $18/game.  Not cheap but definitely a number I was happy to pay for those titles.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

atariboy

« Reply #582 on: March 12, 2012, 05:52:45 pm »
From Local Pawn shop:
Limited Edition Platinum GBA - $9.99 with box and all paperwork
PocketBike Racer - $.25
Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw

scott

« Reply #583 on: March 12, 2012, 06:49:32 pm »
My copy of .hack//G.U. Vol 2//Reminisce arrived today, it's in excellent shape!

htimreimer

« Reply #584 on: March 12, 2012, 07:15:34 pm »
i have a thrift store being built next to my house and I'm not joking its like a minute and a half walk and i am waiting for it to open before i buy anything