Author Topic: Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 83079 times)

jcalder8

Re: Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #720 on: April 09, 2012, 05:09:58 pm »
Put me down for a pre-order too but I want one with 2 tails attached to the back.
There's a full body suit too but it's creepy as hell. :P

http://blogs.sega.com/2012/04/03/sonic-the-hedgehog-4-episode-ii-avatar-items/
Now I know what I would dress up in if I were a furry.

jcalder8

« Reply #721 on: April 09, 2012, 05:22:33 pm »
Picked up a couple of things today:
Skylander Zook! Very happy to have found another Skylander that I don't have..... my wife loves these things!
Golden Axe: Beast Rider $5
Lastly I bought Gears of War 3: Limited Edition for $33 brand new. I've actually never seen this one in person before so I jumped on it when I saw it.

« Reply #722 on: April 09, 2012, 06:05:07 pm »
Picked up Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter (playstation) at the swapmeet for $3

soera

« Reply #723 on: April 09, 2012, 07:05:32 pm »
Skylander Zook! Very happy to have found another Skylander that I don't have..... my wife loves these things!

Im still not sure which ones are considered rare ... I know some of them are expensive on Ebay but I heard that the same ones are new and just now hitting the market.

forte

« Reply #724 on: April 09, 2012, 07:26:59 pm »

Recently added Rockman 1-6 for Famicom, Rockman DASH Value Pack, Rockheaven (Genesis Pirate), Rockman 10 in 1 (GBC Pirate), Street Fighter + Mega Man PC collection (Has Mega Man & Mega Man 3 on the CD)

foxhack

« Reply #725 on: April 09, 2012, 07:58:59 pm »
What the heck, Megaman Legends 1 and 2 were rereleased on PSP in Japan, but WE got shafted?

forte

« Reply #726 on: April 09, 2012, 08:18:52 pm »
Not only released, but re-released TWICE. They got DASH, DASH 2, DASH (CapKore), DASH 2 (CapKore), and the DASH Value Pack (which has the CapKore versions inside of a nice cardboard box). They did the same for Irregular Hunter X and Rockman Rockman. We just got the Mega Man Dual Pack with no cardboard box, sadly. And no freaking re-release of Legends and Legends 2.

foxhack

« Reply #727 on: April 09, 2012, 08:49:38 pm »
And all that because they didn't want to pay royalties to the voice actors. Friggin' idiots...

scott

« Reply #728 on: April 09, 2012, 09:07:21 pm »
And because of it, we get shafted w/ high prices for both Legends games AND Tron Bonne... Glad I found both of the Legends games complete a back when they were cheap. I wish they hadn't scrapped Legends 3, it was one of the reasons I wanted a 3DS.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

forte

« Reply #729 on: April 09, 2012, 09:17:05 pm »
It was the ONLY reason I would have gotten a 3DS, I'll never get one now.

jcalder8

« Reply #730 on: April 09, 2012, 09:41:25 pm »
Are the Legends games any good?

scott

« Reply #731 on: April 09, 2012, 09:52:21 pm »
I really liked them both. They are a lot different than the other Mega Man games and the control scheme can be a little awkward at first, but after awhile they grew on me. The biggest problem with the Legends games is the 2nd one ends in a cliffhanger and now, with Legends 3 dead, we'll never get a resolution to the story.  :'(

scott

« Reply #732 on: April 10, 2012, 07:24:08 pm »
Looks like Amazon has a pretty good deal on Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. I just ordered it from there for $14 + shipping, saving myself about $20. woot.

jobocan

« Reply #733 on: April 11, 2012, 12:20:02 am »
Got Skullgirls on PSN! Fun fighting game with a great engine, great animation and actually a great tutorial (it not only covers the basics, but more advanced stuff like mix-ups and cancels, something I don't see often).

My only problem so far is the lack of a movelist, so you have to figure out the moves yourself or print out a movelist... kinda backwards considering fighting games have had movelists within them since... probably the PS1... Other than at arcades, of course.

scott

« Reply #734 on: April 11, 2012, 12:22:19 am »
I'm pretty sure Street Fighter II for SNES and Genesis had move lists in them. I could be mistaken, but you're right, it's kinda silly to not have a built in move list. Maybe it was an oversight? and they'll patch it in?