Author Topic: FF XIV A Realm Reborn  (Read 3653 times)

Re: FF XIV A Realm Reborn
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2013, 05:57:31 pm »
Early Access has been pretty miserable for Legacy servers at least.  The servers are just so crowded they are having all kinds of issues.  I'm hoping things settle down soon.

ffxik

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2013, 01:56:57 am »
A human assassin who was the only one to ever really go toe toe with the Drow.  I'm fairly sure that character is long gone now though. 

Not to mention, He cut off two of Regis' fingers, as bait for Drizzt. He's actually a still around, despite the Forgotten Realms timeline getting fast forwarded something like 100 years.

Really?  Even after the time line jump.   ::)

scott

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2013, 09:58:37 pm »
Something about his vampiric dagger and siphoning life force out of a Shade, made him age less quickly?

I dunno, I'm like 7 books behind....
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

ffxik

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2013, 03:26:07 am »
Something about his vampiric dagger and siphoning life force out of a Shade, made him age less quickly?

I dunno, I'm like 7 books behind....

Last ones I read was The Hunters Blade trilogy.  I am genuinely clueless.

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2013, 06:07:37 pm »
I've been playing a ton since Early Access started. I love the game. PS3 CE just arrived today. But I'll mainly be using the PC version.

My guys name is Silverware Utensilius and I'm on Sargatanas.

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2013, 12:59:53 pm »
Awesome name, I like it!  My legacy character didn't get played much so I started over.  I'm on Excailber leveling my Whitemage.  Content is finally get harder, I ran Haukke Manor last night.  I'm excited to start gearing for endgame, another week and I should be 50.

scott

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2013, 09:40:29 am »
Well, my buddy bought me a copy of FFXIV and says he's gonna give it to me the next time we meet up. So it looks like I'll be joining the fray soonish.

Already know I'm going w/ a Lalafell, and I'm really looking forward to leveling up and unlocking Summoner!

scott

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2013, 09:48:16 pm »
So my Lalafell (Still want to say Taru) is named Hayadi Hoyadi and I'm currently on Shiva (EU)... because that was the only server I could get onto last night. Eventually, unless they offer character migration in the near future, I'm going to have to reroll on a different server so I can play with my buddy that gave me my copy.

I'm only level 4 and haven't gotten any new gear yet. This is from the Lodestone character pages.

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2013, 01:35:44 am »
I picked this up, but haven't even turned it on yet....  I'm thinking I should do it soon, but with so much hub bub around the stability of the servers right now, I will likely just wait and fiddle with Diablo 3 for a while....

scott

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2013, 09:48:58 am »
They just did a server upgrade last night. I'm not sure how well it fixed everything, I'll find out tonight when I go to play.

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2013, 12:54:18 pm »
I picked this up, but haven't even turned it on yet....  I'm thinking I should do it soon, but with so much hub bub around the stability of the servers right now, I will likely just wait and fiddle with Diablo 3 for a while....

The servers are super stable, they've just had to implement login restrictions.  Which I'm hoping last nights emergency maintenance has fixed. I managed to hit 38 on my White Mage and ran Brayflox a few times.  The dungeons have been getting better and better as far as difficulty.  I can't wait to hit 50 and start some crafting, probably alchemy me thinks.

scott

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2013, 04:17:48 pm »
What server are you on V?

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2013, 03:42:20 pm »
What server are you on V?

I'm playing on Excaliber

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2013, 11:35:10 pm »
I think I'll pop on by Wednesday or so....  I'll likely join a server that is popular here then....  Excalibur so far, any other winners~?

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2013, 12:37:31 pm »
I think I'll pop on by Wednesday or so....  I'll likely join a server that is popular here then....  Excalibur so far, any other winners~?

Excaliber is one of the Legacy servers, any of the four legacy servers is going to be extremely high population.  I'm not sure about the standard US servers.