Author Topic: February 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 29461 times)

90snostalga

Re: February 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #195 on: February 18, 2014, 09:52:22 am »

Systems 10 bucks each

Misc. n64 games (nothing rare) 3 bucks

90snostalga

« Reply #196 on: February 18, 2014, 09:55:39 am »

Finally got me a Wii Nunchuk-at good will 50 percent off so it was 1.99

all the snes games 3 bucks

My first gaming magazine I have since when I was a kid so I m very excited to read it

And you know the other items.  Finally got them.  I got Bravely for the 3DS because of all the hype here on VGCollect and I had to get the Duck Tales from Target to get the pinexclusive

90snostalga

« Reply #197 on: February 18, 2014, 09:59:04 am »
Before my wife returns these new items behind my back, let me give her her credit.  She comes on here and reads my stuff sometimes.  These were late Valentines gifts  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)  Thanks baby   I love you  :D

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #198 on: February 18, 2014, 10:20:30 am »
Very Nice Pickups!  You can't beat a $10 SNES and $3 games!  Nice find.

I grabbed the Download of Dante's Inferno on Xbox 360 for $3.74 this morning.  I've been wanting to play that one, but just never could turn loose of the cash for the disk.

karyann

« Reply #199 on: February 18, 2014, 11:59:13 am »

My first gaming magazine I have since when I was a kid so I m very excited to read it

And you know the other items.  Finally got them.  I got Bravely for the 3DS because of all the hype here on VGCollect and I had to get the Duck Tales from Target to get the pinexclusive

Great stuff there! I think I should get Ducktales from Target, too. Seems like a good game, and it's pretty cheap too!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #200 on: February 18, 2014, 01:11:26 pm »

Very nice! Everything there are spectacular pick-ups! Loving the SNES choices. And Link Between Worlds is the best Zelda game I've played since Minish Cap!

BTW, the $10 SNES in your post before this one is helluva steal! I've had a cousin that's been holding out for a cheap one for a year and a half, and finally broke down and just bought the $50 one at the local used movie shop.

Wait, there's a 25th anniversary issue of EGM out?! Is that the current month's issue? Looks like I'm heading to Barnes & Noble after work today!

foxhack

« Reply #201 on: February 18, 2014, 02:22:12 pm »
Humble Bundle 11 is out!

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Guacamelee, Dust, The Swapper, Monaco, Antichamber and Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams for around $4 ish. :D

90snostalga

« Reply #202 on: February 18, 2014, 03:44:40 pm »

Very nice! Everything there are spectacular pick-ups! Loving the SNES choices. And Link Between Worlds is the best Zelda game I've played since Minish Cap!

BTW, the $10 SNES in your post before this one is helluva steal! I've had a cousin that's been holding out for a cheap one for a year and a half, and finally broke down and just bought the $50 one at the local used movie shop.

Wait, there's a 25th anniversary issue of EGM out?! Is that the current month's issue? Looks like I'm heading to Barnes & Noble after work today!

Yes, its out now.  Ends march.  I actually got the magazine from Toys R Us.  They have 3 different choices.  It's a 4 different covers you can choose.  I believe mine is 1 of 4.  I grabbed it because its the first gaming magazine I have seen in any retail store since all of last year  :)

90snostalga

« Reply #203 on: February 18, 2014, 03:46:33 pm »

Great stuff there! I think I should get Ducktales from Target, too. Seems like a good game, and it's pretty cheap too!

I would recommend to get it from Target because its the same price (19.99) at any retailer; however, with Target, you get the special collectors pin which is pretty cool and very nice  :)

Moreover, I just got Sin And Punishment for the Wii at Gamestop for 10.00 and Divine Divinity for the PC complete at the thrift store for 4.00.  It will just sit on my shelf forever until I get a gaming pc if I ever do lol

90snostalga

« Reply #204 on: February 18, 2014, 05:42:18 pm »

I grabbed the Download of Dante's Inferno on Xbox 360 for $3.74 this morning.  I've been wanting to play that one, but just never could turn loose of the cash for the disk.

I see the Neo Geo stuff going on down at the bottom in your collection.  May I ask, did you find that stuff in the wild or the net?  Do you enjoy the Sonic game on the Pocket Color?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #205 on: February 18, 2014, 08:48:48 pm »

I see the Neo Geo stuff going on down at the bottom in your collection.  May I ask, did you find that stuff in the wild or the net?  Do you enjoy the Sonic game on the Pocket Color?

I actually ordered that from eBay back before Christmas. I just remembered to add them.
Sonic is fun. I like Neo Turf Masters and Bust-a-Move the best.

theflea

« Reply #206 on: February 19, 2014, 06:41:54 am »
Had some cool stuff come in the mail this week.
Including a rare new console.  8)

SNES
- Bahamut Lagoon (english reproduction)

NES
- Wacky Races  ;D
Only 6 games left to go (not counting holy grail games)

And last a new rare console, a Commodore CDTV This system sold for 999.99 back in 1991 and sold poorly (gee I wonder why) This is a US Model and only game I have is a copied game. Defender of the Crown.
It supposed to be able to play most Amiga games including the CD32 games, but I tried every CD32 game i own and all of them won't play. I think I need the ram expansion to play them. Not a big deal.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 07:12:18 am by theflea »
"Happy game hunting!!!"

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #207 on: February 19, 2014, 10:01:07 am »
Nice pickup on Wacky Races!  Its probably #1 on my list right now.  The price on it seems to be shooting through the roof right now.  I guess I need to grab it in the next few months... April 20th maybe?

argyle

« Reply #208 on: February 19, 2014, 12:34:40 pm »
Working on grabbing some of the more obscure JRPGs I missed on the PS3 before they start getting hard to find.  Picked up the first 2 Hyperdimension Neptunias along with a copy of Deadly Premonition, all like new, using a b2g1 coupon at Gamestop last week.  Ordered the CE of Hyperdimension Neptunia 3 from someone on ebay since the price hasn't gone up from what it started at yet (I think I paid $9 over the original price) and it was also complete & like new (the game itself & soundtrack are both still sealed). 

Question, what's the code for putting the last 5 you added in your sig? 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

scott

« Reply #209 on: February 19, 2014, 12:40:23 pm »
Question, what's the code for putting the last 5 you added in your sig? 

Code: [Select]
[img]http://vgcollect.com/sig/argyle.jpg[/img]
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread