Author Topic: March 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 34861 times)

spac316

Re: March 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2014, 07:45:53 pm »
I recently got Tecmo World Wrestling for NES and Tiny Toon Adventures: Babs' Big Break for GB.

argyle

« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2014, 08:39:55 pm »
I grabbed a few used PSP games from Gamestop today - a complete Tales of the World, which is what I had went looking for, along with disk-only Crisis Core & Gurumin.  I had the case/manual/etc. for Crisis Core, kept it when I traded the game in originally.  Unfortunately I didn't for Gurumin, but my wife has been upset with me for trading that game in because she loves it.  ;) 

Oh, and I also got this game in the mail today.  You might have heard of it...it's no big deal, really.  ;)

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

90snostalga

« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2014, 08:57:47 pm »
I'm now a proud member to the Neo Geo Pocket Color Family  :D  I cant wait to play it and it also says it syncs with the Dreamcast which I did not know that so that will be interesting to figure that out...I feel cool now with a Neo Geo product  8)

« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 08:59:55 pm by 90snostalga »

« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2014, 10:00:47 pm »
I'm now a proud member to the Neo Geo Pocket Color Family  :D  I cant wait to play it and it also says it syncs with the Dreamcast which I did not know that so that will be interesting to figure that out...I feel cool now with a Neo Geo product  8)

Very nice!!! I have about 10 NGPocket games, but no system :(. Found them last fall for a really good price and was too good to pass up. Plus, I had never come across NGPocket games on the wild before.

« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2014, 02:46:54 am »
New toy in the mail today!
I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

theflea

« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2014, 04:37:10 am »
Got another weird rare game system.

A Timetop GameKing II!!
A cheap game system from the Taiwan / Hong Kong region.
I have a GameKing I now I got the 2nd model.

"Happy game hunting!!!"

sin2beta

« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2014, 10:04:21 am »
Picked up BC Racers for the 32X. 7 to go.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

90snostalga

« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2014, 10:44:56 am »
Picked up BC Racers for the 32X. 7 to go.

Keep it going Beta.  You're almost there and might as well say 4 considering the 3 big one's that you may find once in a life time lol

90snostalga

« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2014, 10:45:20 am »
New toy in the mail today!

That is so cool  :D

90snostalga

« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2014, 10:46:47 am »

Very nice!!! I have about 10 NGPocket games, but no system :(. Found them last fall for a really good price and was too good to pass up. Plus, I had never come across NGPocket games on the wild before.

Yea I have never seen anything Neo Geo in the wild.  Not a single thing.  I was lucky to find these in the wild *cough* *cough* *internet* *cough*  lol ;)

« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2014, 11:13:20 am »
Today was a bust at the flea market other than paying way too much for a New Super Mario Bros 2 strategy guide, but I did great at the Salvation Army where I got an original Xbox with two controllers for 18 bucks and Battlefield 2/Special Forces on PC for 8 bucks together.  Not bad at all to me.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2014, 11:31:39 am »
Received my (2) pre-ordered copies of South Park: The Stick of Truth from GS' on-line store (pre-ordered 'em so loooong ago...that until I got my Shipping Confirmation e-mail last week - I'd completely forgotten about it)!  :o

Anyways...(as seems to be becoming the trend  >:(  ==> there's no manual/just a card inside with 4 DLC codes for different classes + DLC codes (received from GS via e-mail for the) "Super Space-Man Samurai" class (or outfit); apparently, the only "extra" for pre-ordering from them...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2014, 11:36:31 am »
Yeah Im not fond of the digital manual crap. But it is what it is ... one less thing to look for/lose in the future.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2014, 11:40:39 am »
Yeah Im not fond of the digital manual crap. But it is what it is ... one less thing to look for/lose in the future.

True.

Plus, I almost always get (when there *IS* one to get) & I like looking through & collecting the strategy guides (*especially* for RPG's) = ONE BIG MANUAL, anyhow  8)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2014, 12:17:43 pm »
I have a big weakness for strat guides. They are like the bling to games.